All Comments on 'High School Never Ends Ch. 02'

by Darkhime

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

I love this story can't wait for more please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then she went to the cops

And he became Bubba's Bitch in prison. You think the Police didn't find the video in their search of his place? How stupid can you be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
to Anonimous "and she went to the cops..." : Please sail away !

Please do not insult the autor !

Your prose ever the same " blackmail and rape are crimes, the cops will find you, the judge will judge you and you'll be in jail forever ... . ,bla, bla) does not make of you a great autor. We are all tired to read such comments.

You do not like these stories ? that's your right : then do NOT read them, leave the place and NEVER come back. Or write your OWN stories and SUBMIT them ! But do not pollute the place !

And think of this : Who is the "stupid" at the end ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

Your story telling is good. I enjoyed reading the chapter, but, from Chapter One to Two your grammatical errors increased and that made me lose focus. Get an editor and you will do much better.

Thanks.

PS: To all those readers who progress from one Non-Con story to another complaining about rape, please, it is your choice to read it. If you don't like the rape/forced/reluctance genre then kindly Fuck Off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nickolas is definitely a rapist and cad ....

taping their sex encounter - but nonconsent is the category and the writing is hot! Darkhime, you do a great job of writing so that your readers feel as though they are there, watching the action unfolding. And because Skye and Nickolas are so well-written, we readers care about what happens to them. In reality, Nickolas should go to prison as a sex offender, and lose any chance he has at football scholarships. But as a story, endless possibilities await. That being said, wouldn't mind Skye getting some revenge. Looking forward to the next chapter.

luv2read2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Editor

I agree with the previous comment that you need an editor. I like your writing and the story itself, but the problem is, there are too many spelling and grammatical errors. But anyway, keep writing. :)

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenover 8 years ago
Amazing!

I was intrigued with the first chapter! And this one blew my mind, finally a great non consent high school story . I'm always a sucker for high school drama. Amazing , keep it up , I think the grammar is fine! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sooooo......good

I am excited on how this story will be. It made me smile when you made more chapters. Grammar don't mean shit. I got what you as an author was saying. It was good and more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy shit!

This is crazy amazing. I have never been more impressed by a piece on this website.

Such acute description, describing the subtlest of details so the reader doesnt have to fill in the blanks themselves.

It makes you feel like you're watching a movie.

Love the high school theme too.

You are an incredible writer, keep it up.

whydidyou1992whydidyou1992over 8 years ago

very detailed way to go

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I can't wait to see the rest!!!

Very well detailed and the story just draws you in.

It flows nicely from the previous chapter.

You have built your character's up amazingly, i just LOVE this piece.

Best i have ever read on this site!

DeepLinesDeepLinesabout 8 years ago
Wow!!

You're a great writer and I love everything about this story! Please keep writing, I really look foward to what happens next.

Swrl_LuvNSwrl_LuvNabout 8 years ago
Ready for the next chapter

So far I'm liking the story. Appreciate the attention to detail. I hope he's planning on keeping her to himself and not passing her around for his friend's pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I am ready for the next.chapter. You are really good and I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Next chapter please!!! I like where this is going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The tape? Really?

Even without sound by physical circumstance and description what happened was rape. HE should be more worried about that tape than her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love it

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literatealmost 4 years ago
Gee-ee-zus this guy is a piece of shiitake mushroom

Wow. What a jerk this kid is and quite intense for a young feller. Where in the heck does someone develop such manipulative behaviors. Dark him indeed, he is to dark for me but I'm still interested in reading the rest. What does that make me? Well I'm hoping Skye knees him in the nether region and runs as fast as her wobbly legs can carry her. Will Daniel beat the brakes off Nick or is he a co-conspirator? Dark, intense and manipulative was this chapter. So if that was your aim you nailed it. No pun intended.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous