All Comments on 'The Prosecutor's Wife'

by eeric

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Amazing Holy Shit!!!!!! I could read Hardcore Interracial like this all day

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Could this story be any more stupid.

A prosecutor would not be meeting with a target in a diner. And a prosecutor would not be intimidated. And the prosecutors wife would never step into s situation like that.

So unrealistic that it doesn't even register on the charts.

What kind p]of people would ever favorite something this stupid.

BottomBullBottomBullover 6 years ago

I personally enjoyed the STORY, why people take such stories so literally is beyond me. Ignore the negative statement, its your story, its your work. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A few days later the charges against Tyreses men were also dropped,

And Sarah was served her divorce paperwork and arrested for prostitution... New charges for RICO were leveled against Tyreses and his crew as well. This time Jim followed through , getting convictions on all charges including the prostitution charges against his "loving" Ex.. and never enjoyed life quite as much as he did that memorable day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!!! You should continue with wimpy Jim becoming a cuckold slave to his wife and her trio (and more) of black lovers! Have him humiliated and forced to watch, clean his wife out and make out with her after she blown different lovers. Make him sleep on the floor next to the bed while she satisfies the BBC!

PiusPaulPiusPaul12 months ago

Great fantasy! I could image one more chapter where she willingly starts whoring for her black lovers and they get her hooked on some drugs as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous