All Comments on 'JJ and Ashley Ch. 04'

by DarkFang

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!!

Fantastic!! I have been waiting for this. Please tell me there is more. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Excellent!!

I loved it!! More, please write some more very quickly

JofilandJofilandover 8 years ago
💛

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

it was great. as always. excited for more. love the tension build up. im curious to know if JJ will take Ashelys virginity? but anyways hurry with more great story for us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
God. That was sexy as hell

A really good chapter.

I love the slow build-up. The way you make them real by conflicting emotions. The description of Ashley's mixed feelings. The hesitation of whether to push this further and ruin a good friendship.

And the erotic scenes were just lovely, the hot kissing and the sex at Ashley's house.

I adore the series, you're doing an incredible job.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love love love this series.

Can't wait for more. Thanks.

Grizzly0052Grizzly0052over 8 years ago
AMAZING LOVE!!!

You are doing GREAT !!! KEEP up the Great work. I wait impatiently for EVERY word you write. This is a Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it!

Can't wait for more... I hope you don't make us wait long! Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Rare Treat

I have been reading Literotica stories for more than 5 years; most of them have been lesbian themed. This storyline is, hands down, the best I've ever read. The way you've developed the characters and their personalities gives me hope that you intend to turn this into a full-length novel. You have talent and have skillfully worked that talent into a world in which I would gladly lose myself. I only wonder why you haven't written this as a manuscript and submitted it to be published.

vggirl08vggirl08over 8 years ago
Ahhhh

Geez....they are both so damn adorable together!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love it, can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love you

XXX

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Need more!

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meover 8 years ago

This is the one story line to check for almost daily. Keep it coming, JJ and Ashley are awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I don't visit Literotica regularly but since I read the preceding chapters of "JJ and Ashley," I've been checking the site everyday in hopes of finding an update. This story is so great. The characters have been expertly crafted and their stories are so rich. It's been a tremendous gift to read.

Thanks and please update soon. I'll be checking for it daily.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 8 years ago

I like the realism. Two people who have an attraction that has built over time, who have faults, whose relationship isn't just one note.

None of this 'they saw each other across the room, fell instantly in love, fucked like bunnies and lived happily ever after' nonsense.

Good story well written. I look forward to more.

vggirl08vggirl08over 8 years ago
One more.

I am soooooo pleased to see JJ happy and having fun! She deserve happiness in her life and Ashley is her sunshine. :)

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 8 years ago
Beautiful

This is such a wonderful story I too check every day for a new chapter. Don't make us wait to long please.

MaonaighMaonaighover 8 years ago
Keep it going

Keep it going, DF, you're doing a great job so far. I think this one could run and run.

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
A wonderful story!

So well written, and so worth the wait! Thank you so much for your wonderful and loving story!

L

biters30biters30over 8 years ago

I second romancelives. I love how for once even when got it to the sex it was beautiful and slow. So worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
PLEASEEEEEEE CONTINUE!!!!!

I'm so glad that both Ashley and JJ are finally happy and I think that love really should continue!!! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
eagerly awaiting............

I think J.J. has a better understanding of who she is and where she came from, maybe closure on her father's abuse and what made him the not-so-lovable monster she remembers. Neither she nor Ashley can ignore the love between them (although neither would call it that at this point). I think it has to go one of two ways, either they both leave town together, or J.J. decides to stay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
DISENGAGE THE READER

IT IS JJ AND ASHLEY not "the older woman," "The Blonde," "The smaller Girl." You dehumanize them and the reader loses the identity you have been trying to create. Use only their names, and keep the reader a part of the story. It is a mistake some writers make, and leaves a "cold" disinterested feeling, especially in a story

this long. Too bad. When you finally put JJ and ashley together, you broke the bond with the reader by dehumanizing them by not using the names you gave them. I stopped reading.

shaylynnstershaylynnsterabout 8 years ago
NOT disengaging the reader

As one of "the readers" I must say I was not in ANY way disengaged by their descriptions. Using "JJ" & "Ashley" in every sentence is disengaging in my opinion bc its too repetitive & amateurish AKA boring as hell. But thats just my $.02. So dont speak for all of us.

shaylynnstershaylynnsterabout 8 years ago
NOT disengaging the reader (cont)

& Im sorry you stopped reading. You missed out :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Mmmm this was a really good one. I love these two characters. Next stop....chapter five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautifully Written, I Love It,,, Yes! 😘

Hallo DarkFang!

I'm pretty sure everyone that has read this story, recognizes some part of them self, a friend, or sees JJ and Ashley, in someone else they know... I can tell you Jackie and I certainly do!

Thank-you so much for sharing your beautiful stories with all of your fans and readers... 5-Stars and 5-Wet Orgasms!

Your kinky dyke friend,

Gay Kat.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Lovely

Great story with so much details .... Great

TrueLoveIsAllTrueLoveIsAllabout 2 years ago

Soooo beautiful. Makes your heart sing, thank you very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDarkFang@DarkFang
486 Followers
An amateur writer looking to improve. 2/1/2021 I've resubmitted the third chapter of What Have We Done? as it didn't seem to be making any progress in the review process. Here's hoping it works this time around. 1/22/2021 The third and final chapter of What Have We Done? ha...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES