All Comments on 'The Morning After'

by 1mbibry

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wonderful!

I really liked this story, it makes me want a woman like this to live with forever!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful!

Great follow up to your first story! Well done, 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun story

Women who have pegged guy have great feeling of pleasure and power. Relationship changes for the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WILL YOU MAKE ME YOUR #2 HUSBAND

Would love to-be like Hank and get pegged, you could use me any time you want or do us side by side that would be fun. YUM YUM YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Loved this chapter as much as the first one. You two have a wonderful thing starting here and I hope you can share more stories with us.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
very nice story

i would have added a previous chapter, explaining how the wife got to the point where she wanted to do it. I could assume that since she loved being taken that way her hubby might too, or, her girl friend talked about it and got interested, or maybe he expressed an interest in it. for those that are looking for ways to get the wife onboard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love cum too

When my wife pegged me I too ate my own cum. It really turned her on. Then, after she had me suck on her big dildo she asked me if I wanted to suck on a real cock. The thought made me hard -- she noticed - and I admitted to her that I'd always wondered what it would be like to suck a real cock. The next weekend she set it up and invited a male co-worker of hers to our house. We watched some porn and then I stroked his cock and sucked it until he came in my mouth. My wife watched and it turned her on so much. I was so horny that I asked him to fuck me and he did. Now we have regular 3-somes with him and some of my wife's other male friends from work. Please continue this story.

timeagain93timeagain93about 8 years ago
good job

good job hot

tallmtredtallmtredover 7 years ago
Short, sweet and really hot

Thank you! I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great

I love these stories with the wife and husband.

I want my wife to do this for me so bad. I'm a straight male but I would love my wife to do this to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome

I absolutely LOVE a woman fuckin a man's ass..i want my wife or even one of her hot friends to fuck mine!! These stories always turns me on n makes my cock rock hard...lucky man to get it...lucky woman to take it and enjoy it for what it is..sexual play between two people...satisfying sexual pleasure!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love these types of stories

Straight up hot sex. No one calling the other sissy or faggot, no humiliation. Love role reversal between a loving couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

“His face was beautifully spattered with goblets of cum”. Really ? Just absurd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Fantastic

150% living vicariously through fiction, but it's the hope that a women like this exists in real life that keeps us going.

timmy8timmy8over 2 years ago

Oh holy jesus.What a story.

Client8Client8about 2 years ago

Nice and romantic. Can't beat having a loving wife who gets real nasty.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

just beautiful. tasty too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was awesome and I loved that even though you fucked him it was an intimate moment to end. Lucky man

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. Definitely worthy of 5 stars IMO. To me this is what pegging should be about. An act of loving intimacy. Not punishment or to degrade someone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous