All Comments on 'Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 01'

by Jessie92

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Jessie92Jessie92over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments and feed back!

Seriously, thanks!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Great start

Now don't leave us hanging waiting on the next chapter.

Please! He's already fingered her so there is no hymen to break so don't make the mistake others have reaching the hymen after puting 6" of cock in her.

Jessie92Jessie92over 8 years agoAuthor
Okay

That's not where a hymen would be if she still had one, which she probably wouldnt' anyway from using tampons, and just normal every day livng, but yeah, I read stuff like that and wonder too...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hymen

I know firsthand you can be a virgin with an intact hymen and be finger fucked. Tampons don't bust hymens. Great writing and a great read.

tmbttdtmbttdover 7 years ago
Kinda been there

I just finished reading the first paragraph of this story and felt compelled to write. Trust me I shall be adding other reactions as I read further.

However, growing up through my younger sister I met a girl who was one of my sister's best friends and as such this girl and I found we enjoyed each other's company as well...even though I was just 16 and Sharon was four years younger. And, yes Sharon and I did have intercourse, our first, and yes she became pregnant.

At this point, long-story-short, the first adult we told was her mother, a recent divorce because she was having an affair and Sharon's father found out about it and he left for ever more. Sharon's mother arranged for an abortion and I was present. We both grew up pretty fast with that experience.

Anyway, Sharon and I have maintained a very close friendship/relationship for over 60 years now, and I am sure as I read through this and other postings I will have other comments to share.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

It really does take a woman to write about this topic well AND make it intensely erotic.

I absolutely loath stories where the girl is degraded, slapped and generally abused and then states how much she loved being treated to poorly. I have never treated women like that so I was especially delighted to read your story. It definitely left me wanting to read the next chapter which is, I think, the mark of a good writer.

Please keep them coming!

enjoy2talk2uenjoy2talk2ualmost 6 years ago
Excellent.

Really enjoyed this first chapter and looking forward to reading the rest.

I like the development of the character and will read on to follow her progress.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 4 years ago
Your interior monologues are DELICIOUS!!!

I aspire to pillow talk with you! MmmmHmmm!

cliff_edgercliff_edgerover 2 years ago

Great writing. Very believable and hot. Looking forward to reading more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous