All Comments on '"A Shemale Submission": A Lust Story'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments
SchakaSchakaabout 8 years ago
The Pictures...

aren't resolving.

I'm a big fan of yours and routinely look for your latest submission. In fact your illustrated stories encouraged me to give them a try. I hear you about the graphics!

I'm using Daz Studio. The text part is easy. I publish a story roughly monthly. With the two illustrated stories I am working on, it is taking a month to six weeks for for the graphics alone. And I am far from done!

Keep up the good work!

Schaka

parputter69parputter69about 8 years ago
Split to 2 chapters?

Woke early and, as always, checked site for new stories. Pleased to see you had posted another. Pictures do not download for viewing. Just skimmed story. Does it need to be broken down into 2 chapters? Hope you and Literotica can solve this issue.

quietguyin_tnquietguyin_tnabout 8 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for pouring yourself into your work! I appreciate your intense blend of fantasy, reality and autobiography.

I hope that the lack of pictures is resolved soon, I can't wait to see the entire work.

Best regards!

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

Hi

I have sent in a help desk for the pictures... This hasn't ever happened before....

Hopefully, it is resolved soon.... The pictures I think really enhance this tale.

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Jasmine, very few pictures loaded when read on an Android phone. Those I saw were wonderful.

Jasmine, very few pictures loaded when read on an Android phone. Those I saw were wonderful.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverabout 8 years agoAuthor
Author's Note 2

Hi all,

I have sent a message to lit about the picture problem.

That said, if you refresh the page 1-5 times the pictures seem to show up... I know not perfect but definitely worth it I believe as the pictures are a delight (I hope).

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No pics!

Ca not see any pics:(

decimusdecimusabout 8 years ago
Patience is a virtue

Once you get the pictures - Wow!

Once you read the story - Wow!

Both together? Yowsers in my trousers!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
If Only

If only she had fantasized about her daughter having a cock. I know she already knew she does not, but there is just so little shemale/futa-on-mom stories. Do you think you could ever write a story of a mom and her shemale daughter?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

Another very hot story by my favorite author. I've read all of your stories at least once. Can;t wait for more. Bless you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
VERY HOT STORY

I think this is probably your best story. While it's written from your point of view and about your fantasies, it also appeals to us males, many of whom probably would never admit it, but the appeal of an encounter with a she-male is very high on my list of fantasies and I'd jump at the chance.

Some might think it makes them less masculine but does it make a female less feminine when she has anal intercourse? Or sucks a cock? Absolutely not, so why would it make a male less masculine?

Please keep writing the stories of your fantasies, whatever they are, or may become in the future.

As for the images showing, I suspect that the more images there are in a story, and the more stories written that include images, it takes more resources to download them and lits servers may have to be upgraded or the pipelines to the servers may have to be upgraded. Hopefully they'll figure it out and do what it takes.

Wish I could have given this story more than 5 stars.......

shitheadfredshitheadfredabout 8 years ago
pictures/drawings not up to snuff

Sorry Silky!! but the toons suck they are way to stiff/ridged these computer drawings dont have any human traits check out m.manara or hugdebert drawings they have life in them you would be better off without toons and just your written stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
image issue - my 2Β’

I also had problem with not seeing images. Allowing literotica.com JavaScript was able to view images. Then toggling the JavaScript, images they weren't displayed.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliance

Seems like an artistic rejuvenation took place here. Great to read. Awesome stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
too long too repetitive --

123, 321, 132 (holes) over and over and over again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pics

I thought it was hot. And although some seemed kind of repetitive thats what a fantasy is, just a reoccuring desire. I enjoy the pics scattered throughout they add to the imagery and i like longer storys. Not excessively long but when the writer adds a little here and there it helps build a story. Hope to see a sequel, maybe with illustrations as well?

shepper22shepper22about 8 years ago
Another great story!!!!

Jasmine, you have outdone yourself again, I thought this was well written and yes I did think a couple of illustrations could have been better, I thought they were also very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not a fan...

... of she-male/trans/futa stuff ....

having said that, I voted a 5* for the illustrated story of yours. For no other reason[s] than: -- the story's hot; the illustrations are hot [if I ignore the shemale/futa]; if I could imagine your story's world, I would've spermed on the first page; and... I think good work would be rewarded.

So there.

Looking forward to more stuff from you [BTW -- I REALLY get into maledom/femsub BDSM ---- (hint-hint)]

As the Trekkies say: "live long and prosper"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
awesome story once again

I love reading all your stories please keep them cuming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You are my favorite!

I've responded on your past stories and again, as a 48 yr old mom of 3 adult kids ( 2 daughters and a son ) , I love your stories. Only knowing you from your stories is enough to say that you have a beautiful mind !! Never stop writing please.

Gregorry93Gregorry93about 8 years ago
Bindblowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please write sequels

This is the hottest and wildest story ever among your Silkstockingslover stories.

I just love it, couldn't go to the next page without masturbating twice or more.

Hats off to you, you are my favorite author.

Please continue writing , don't stop ,

Heartfelt I love your work and your team's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

I just have to tell you how erotic and how horny your gorgeous stories are, as a sexy T girl myself they are just amazing

Thank you

X Jenny X

bucco40bucco40about 8 years ago
Stop the ads for 5 stars

People know your work.You don't have to list all your stories in this story. I felt like there were 2 or 3 commercials in the story. Other that that, I loved the story.

AES9000AES9000about 8 years ago
Wow!!

Will you marry me! I love your mind and imagination! I wish everyone was as enlightened as you! Your descriptions are so sensual that I feel you are in my head and reading my thoughts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lovely

Great story loved ever verse. How about writing one where you get fucked by a man. Every position and finally you both cum together. Fuck you make me hot and wet.

Julia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

An excellent story. One question though. You give so much of your personal life in it. It just makes me (and others too I am sure) wonder-how accurate is it? I mean, you really put yourself "out there" in the non bold portions.

Perhaps it is none of anyone's business. If so, no problem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lesbian

You'd do alright if your stories didn't contain so much lesbian and 'dick-girl' bullshit.

arobedarobedabout 8 years ago
Great story

I want to be you. Love everything, so many new stories to spin-off

PerimedesPerimedesabout 8 years ago
Awesome, fantastic...

This is one of your best ever. I am a totally devoted fan of yours. I only wish that Lit would send notices to their followers when they publish a new story, like another site I'm on. Regardless, I'm always thrilled when I check and find that you've been a busy girl. Such a good girl.

I anxiously await a sequel, or more. Thank you.

NutRanchNutRanchabout 8 years ago
Exceptional!

Not normally my cuppa but I took a chance because of how much I have enjoyed some of your other stories. Very glad I did too!

I think you did an excellent job of weaving many of your previous stories into this one in a believable way. Just enough doubt and concern, enough hesitation and build up to raise the tension in a realistic manner.

Best wishes on your continued success as a writer. May all of your fantasies come true!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best yet

I've been a fan of yours for years. Ever since I turned 18 and found this site as a way to watch less porn but stimulate my sexuality. You are an amazing writer and have influenced my sex life drastically. I'm now 23 and have fulfilled many of my own fantasies thanks to you. Love this story. Such an amazing window into who you are. Thank you for sharing.

T.M.C.Q.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
One of your best

I have been reading as many of your stories for years. I always look for the new ones. They always get me very hot. This is one of your best. Keep writing please. I look forward to the next chapter. Thank you Bonnycd

midgalbjmidgalbjabout 8 years ago
Hot

Loved the story! It;s my fantasy also, shemales, being used like a good little slut.

Thank you

SummoreSummoreabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you for a wonderful well written fantasy - Loved every word of it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

makes me wish i was annabelle!!!!! loved the fantasy of it

parent-teacher conferences could take on a whole new meaning if the student is bad could also punish the parents-student in kinky ways but with the reverse being true good behavior could also be rewarded in there own special ways

love to go on a field trip with these teachers

how many boys is annabelle and ms.rose going to turn into shemales ??? for good or bad behavior

more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love the combination

Great story I usually don't read the ones this long, they don't keep my interest, I read this one all the way through. This one hit many of my favorite categories, shemale, lesbian and incest.

Thanks for sharing you stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

My God, I have read published fiction that was not as well written as this story.54A

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great writing

Loved this - best story yet. Only wish it had contained the gangbang by the football team mentioned!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good to get to know you

Seriously, you are the best writer here!!

Great stories which make my cock hard for the longest time (I like to keep it un til the end), great writing which makes it so much more fun to read and such excellent topics and hot scenes!!!

Please write more, for this one, the one from the 1950's and... Well. just keep going!!

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7about 8 years ago
Nicely done!

Kudos to your artist. That took a lot of work. I'm still trying to perfect the stockings, but I think I'm getting there. Also, I've been working toward a higher level of realism/detail, so I'm not sure I could ever pull off such a venture and keep my day job. I think I've nailed the stockings problem in my next illustration set titled "Next Character". Let me know what you think when Literotica releases/approves it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not the best

Didn't like the back and forth between reality and fantasy as something was lost along with the subject. Your stories are very good, but this isn't one of them.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 8 years ago
Bazaar, Weird and Entertaining

This one deserves awards above and beyond anything I've noticed on this site. Aside from being a marathon event, I can only imagine the artist commissioned to create the images - which perfectly matched the text. The "cartoons totally give remarkable substance" to the otherwise ridiculous "gross Exaggerations". Your creation is a model for other authors who want (NO, Need) to study and understand how with big dicks and watermelon tits ... may be a dream or wish list, but one that emphasizes how the distraction from reality can eventually spoil the readers interest. That said, I still read the entire script - it DID get my attention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing erotic

I must have masturbated to this for the last month 😍

Sal_HepaticaSal_Hepaticaabout 8 years ago
Underlying Desire

Silkstockinglover,

For many years I have wondered why both men and women (many men, some women?) enjoy their own or others' fantasies about "shemales." Do you have any thoughts on this? What do shemales represent to our imaginations that makes them, to some people, desirable objects or desirable creations of fantasy? I would love to know your opinions on this since you have spent so much time writing a story and including illustrations about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lost me in the constant switching

It just seemed poorly constructed from a story point of view and the illustrations seemed oddly paired with the story at times. Not good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A great story

Well written and beautifully illustrated.

The whole piece flowed from start to finish and kept me hard throughout.

Thank you for producing this great piece of work xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
i loved this

Great work I wanted to cum reading every page, and I was looking forward to seeing Jasmine and daughter fucking. The 3some scene with the blond is sublime....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Holy fuck.

I came about 38 times durring this book all in one go from 2 pm to 3 am I honestly was and still am so horny I wont be able to sleep. Thanks for sharing this story it was amazingly well written and so unbelievably hot!!

sekmandsekmandalmost 8 years ago
Great Story

Love this story. Love the suspense you put in as she is made to wait. Very inspiring ;-) while reading it. Hope you keep writing..

Randee1958Randee1958almost 8 years ago
😍🌷 Revealing.

What a telling piece of literature in that you reveal even more of your juicy imagination. You get 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
REAL STUFF!

Despite the length,the intensity never lagged!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What an intensely pleasurable read.

It was really pleasurable to read a story of this length, with the quality of writing maintained throughout, as well as being highly erotic it was also wonderfully readable. A stunning example of erotic literature, and the excellent illustrations added to the pleasure, rather like having a superb dessert after a brilliant main course.

Thank you

Lela_AnnLela_Annalmost 8 years ago
Too short?

I wanted it to go on and on and on and on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Your very best

You have out done yourself,I would love to see more of Jasmine,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Jerked off

So hot. I kept jerking off

KristyTKristyTalmost 8 years ago
Illustrative

Excellent use of wonderful illustrations! Still hard for a second and third time!

XOXO

KristyT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Absolutely Incredible!

85 stars!

More? Please???!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lovely!

Thanks for giving me a very wet tummy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!!

I really loved this story. It contained my biggest fantasies all in one. I'm a male, but a lesbian is inside me trying to get out. Lesbians and shemales are my oldest fantasies. I love the fact that you combined them in this story. Once I started reading I couldn't stop. It was delicious and I was dripping. You mixed in a little interracial sex, which i love too. Beautiful job, love your writing, love your kinky mind! Thank You!!!

ken0001ken0001over 7 years ago
Congrats to you!

And your illustrator! This is my first reading of a shemale story it had me wanting to suck Annabelle's cock. Normally thinking about sucking a cock turns my stomach. What have you done to me?

bighank100bighank100over 7 years ago
Great job jasmine. I have always dreamed of what you would be like if you were a dominant. Your kinky mind letting loose all your naughty hot kinky thoughts on a sub. Well I got a small taste of it here in this story. I do hope for my super kinky mind som

Of course I loved this story.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
Excellent Story

Once again, an excellent work. Made me want to play as well

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
I know, I am becoming a stalker of sorts!

I keep having to read this one over and over. I think it is one of your best.

I would like to offer a couple of suggestions if that is okay.

I know you don't care for sequels, BUT I would really love to see a sequel (or a continuation of the story) after Jasmine and Tori move in with Annabelle. Under Annabelle's guidance Tori could have Jasmine whenever and however the mood struck her. Of course Robyn Thomas would be a great target.

But no matter what, I would really like to see this story AND "A She-male School: A Teacher Seduced". I love these 2 storylines.

Slave Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A shout out to the illustrator

Congratulations to hfernandez1983 for spectacular artwork, especially the scenes in Annabelle's townhouse. More erotic than photographs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Smiling

Enjoyed it - many opportunities for pleasant jo's! Now of course must read all the stories referenced herein. :)

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
wow great animation and words

actually illustrations, but just getting your attentions was worth it,, I loved it, even the length was so erotic. best on lit..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

The sexual scenarios are riveting and enjoyable to read....your prose is well done. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing as always!

Wow... just wow! This has to be one of your most amazing stories to date! I've been a huge fan for so long, and your stories are definitely a good companion on my late nights ;) hehe. I can identify with so many of your characters, and this story is just another example.

Hot women, unbelievably steamy sex and an amazing writer, all that a girl can ask for!

You've made yet another young woman very happy with your stories!

Love,

Aveline

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AWESOME

Great story, love the pics and your mind is a joy and wonder

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

You have outdone yourself with this piece; there were times when my stomach clenched with emotion - as when Annabelle walked away with another woman - J's sense of disappointment was palpable; you truly conveyed both Jasmine's lust for Annabelle and the pent-up desire. The sex was amazing - you just capture the scenes so well. Illustrations are great. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Follow . . .

Amazing mind and skillful imagination, Thank you alone is too small. You MUST do post move-in of Jasmine and Tori with Annabelle.

Alan

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another great story with excellent visuals!!

However can someone tell me how old is the main character Jasmine? Like 40…?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Where's the 'male' pubic hair?y

Hey, Jasmine,. I noticed the female 'regular' characters all have pubic hair, but the she-males all seem to lack any trace of bush. Is that the fault of the computer rendering, or is it on purpose?

Annie Nonomous

Buildings_Cool71Buildings_Cool71about 7 years ago
Please continue this

This was very good, the person who did the illustrations did a wonderful job. Are you thinking of writing a Continuation of this, hopefully picking up where this one ended?

BambooViperBambooViperabout 7 years ago
Stockings & lingerie

Jasmine, love your user name. I love silk stockings also! Am a gentleman who grew up old school. I love see woman wearing dresses,skirts & blouses. Woman are the fairer sex, yet that doesn't mean that they are weak or frail. Times have changed, yet a woman who wears dresses, skirts & blouses with sexy lingerie i.e.: garter belts, stockings, sheer bras & panties, even crotchless panties, is a woman who knows who she is & what's she wants in life, Woman who wear jeans pants, sweats is trying to imulate a man & lose touch with herself & woman. Most men don't understand woman, thus don't know how to treat & react to woman. Thank you for sharing with your readers,fans & even online familyπŸŒΉβ€οΈπŸ’‹

phlover744phlover744about 7 years ago
Great story, thanks

Thanks, Jasmine. Wonderful, erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent erotic theme of cumming attractions.

***** Five stars. The story was a masterpiece. All the intensity of the sensuous combination of a hot beautiful transvestite bitch with luscious titties and a long cock. The two kissed and sucked each other with complete abandonment. I was thrilled with the way the story went.

LiamstliamLiamstliamalmost 7 years ago
Unbelievable

This is by far the best piece I have read here.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
which 3d game is your illustration?

be fun to watch you roleplay :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
wanna watch

loved it

ssheersssheersover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Best Shemale story ever written

ToombchainzzToombchainzzover 6 years ago
great story

loved it, one of your best

shang40shang40over 6 years ago
Submission

To a Shemale will be great.

Though a man it would be a special pleasure to get thoroughly fucked by a She male.

Wish someday I will meet Anabelle.

mistresstina1mistresstina1over 6 years ago
My pleasure

It was definitely my pleasure to give you a five-star rating. Very well written.

ytnaptewytnaptewover 6 years ago

Fantastic imagination, setting, reluctance, illustrations... Fantastic everything. Much deserved 6

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So HOT

what a HOT HOT HOT story. thank you

crusoe1crusoe1about 6 years ago
Foxy

Enjoyed this immensely, has me wanting to go out and find some sweet pussy to love on, thanks! Samantha

crusoe1crusoe1about 6 years ago
Loved this story

You describe so many of my longings and desires, loved this one, as I love to dominate and be submissive as well. I love cock and pussy and the darker the cock and darker the pussy is so sweet. thanks

SonForBBWSonForBBWabout 6 years ago
Amazing

Such a pleasurable story to read.

oldhotrodderoldhotrodderabout 6 years ago
WOW!

Intense ! Keep going. Mom & daughter need a 1 on 1 and get the head cheer leader.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Where are the illustrations?

You put your story in "Illustrated", but no illustrations. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
excellent story

Another excellent story by you. The pictures of you with your perfect body and wonderful breast, just the right size for you and your smile and beautiful legs.

Have a great day and keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Favorite Story Favorite Author Fabulous Art

I don’t even have the words to properly thank you. Outstanding in every way. This is the best, ever. Thank You.

PKSirPKSiralmost 6 years ago
how to pop a comment cherry

I've always been a lurker, but I had to comment on this piece. I really liked it, mainly due to its length and its variety.

What's really nice is because of all the fantasies mentioned in the plot, it's easy to bookmark the page you're on, and come back later and there's something new and fresh. There's this comparison I keep making between it and a 90's WB series - the fantasies are like the "story of the week" part that got me off before bed, but the main plot parts were the bits that kept me cumming back for more and tie up at the end in a way all the fantasies lead into.

It's really hot.

It's really intriguing.

It's a damn good story as a whole & I can't wait for the inevitable scene where Annabell & Tori gang up on hungry Jasmine.

pg240pg240almost 6 years ago
Bravo

That's it: Bravo!

jones4u234jones4u234almost 6 years ago
Incredible

The quality of your stories within a story and the quality of your drawings makes this quite a stand out spectacular piece!

Anybody who gets past the she male characters, is in for a rare treat. I was hard the entire 14 pages as a straight guy. you put me over the edge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic Voyage

Thank you once again for an epic journey through your beautifully twisted mind. β€οΈπŸ‘πŸ’₯πŸ™

playtime999playtime999over 5 years ago
great

images are masterful, if a masc word may be permitted, and the narrative is a relentless quest for every possible experience out there for a trans-fixed lesbian...

never2old66never2old66over 5 years ago
You never fail to amaze me

Another great story. I admire how your imagination just runs wild. Thank you again and just keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Omg....I was hard from the get go. Loved the illustrations as well. They helped tell the story. I love shemales. First story of yours that I have read but not the last.

Thanks

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50209 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...