All Comments on 'Milf Tails: Let's Make a Deal!'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
He gave her a discount

I wonder if what she gave him will require medical attention?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@Rightbank Go back to Loving wives.

Have you ever been laid? I read a lot of stories and you comment frequently here and many times in a derogatory fashion about women. 'Jasmine' wasn't fucking just for a break on a table, it was obvious to anyone open minded and less judgmental towards women that she was a hot wife and hubby knew and approved. The table was the latest device for her to have fun and bring the story back to hubby.

Funny how to you, the woman would have to be diseased, but the men would never be. Take your sexist hatred back to the loving wives section with the rest of the losers who live with their mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Read

It never ceases to amaze me that some people make stupid comments about an authors work, yet to do so they must have read the story. If they are so incensed by a genre, or story "why read it?". Maybe they are too damn illiterate to write their own story and are fearful that someone will post stupid comments about their own effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So glad!

I'm so glad you continued this series! I also request you continue Mother Son Confessions. That is another very well written series that you've started but has recently been neglected a bit. Of course, I realize real life comes in the way, but please don't leave us waiting for so long.

asthecrowfliesasthecrowfliesover 8 years ago
So simple and so hot!

I loved this simple, but hot premise and I'm amazed at your ability to take a stroker type plot, yet weave a three page story out of it without it slowing down. For many authors something this simple would be a page if that.

Love this series, loved this entry and would love to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
You Had Me Until...

Clearly, you believe in quantity over quality... Take another long holiday break between stories, so you don't write at a table with tow chairs on each side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot.

Too bad our young lad couldn't come (no pun... OK, pun intended) to an arrangement with said Milf to "earn" back the full price of the table. It was obvious wife & hubby were both down to party, and Jasmine was certainly happy with the services rendered... Perhaps in a sequel?

Still a damn good read.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 8 years ago

It's great to see the best author on the site back in the swing of things. Another classic five star offering. Please don't pay attention to the anon troll who blew a gasket over a simple mis-spelling. If he stopped reading on page one because you misspelled "two", then that's his loss. Here's to another year of reading your fucking hot stories, LC68!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good. Good

I bet Kenny could have still got the $250 plus the extras but he was a horny kid and she was a hot cougar and out smarted or out sexed him.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lucky

How lucky could they both get but I do not see another time with them although it would be nice if she called him and they met at a motel for some hot fun no money no bargins just sex betweem them.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

indiangamer007indiangamer007about 8 years ago

When is next story of this series coming?

oldtwitoldtwitabout 7 years ago
So good

Great young mans dream, loved the pace and detail of the sex.

You just need to have someone else proofread before posting .

Buddy1945Buddy1945over 6 years ago
WOW

What a deal they both got a hell of a deal. He got a milf and she got a table and a nice hard cock

Ron

PrintsCharminglyPrintsCharminglyabout 5 years ago
Well written

Good story...even if it has that porn cliche to it...it was hot and very well written. This author has experience!

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 5 years ago
A real kick-ass story

A little rushed but fun!

Blueman5410Blueman5410about 3 years ago

Although I will admit there IS some similarity in the MILF tales stories, it would be difficult to make each one totally different. The premise of each is the interesting part and shows the author's expertise in how well-crafted and written they are. I have said this before, I wish I could write 1/10th as well as Lovecraft68!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why do I feel I've read most of this this story before? I thought Blueman5410 was very kind in his comments.

blackknight314blackknight314over 2 years ago

He got fucked on that deal. Did I just say that? His dad just paid $ 200 for him to fuck a whore. Oh well...

There ain't no piece of tail worth $200.

Thanks for sharing.

Experienced70Experienced70almost 2 years ago

As always with your stories, I like the story line and the character and story development. I love the sexual position descriptions and detail. I also love what I call the happy ending with the promise of more sexual encounters to come. I like he use of your colloquialisms.

5 STARS

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Luuuv the zinger at the end!

11/10 Thongs!!!!!

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

God bless Kenny!

KittyLover80KittyLover80about 1 year ago

MILF Tails is a GREAT series!! Excellent stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This kid is really a fucking looser with no common sense he must have an IQ of 40 and completely controlled by his dick. Plus the minute that she tried to change the deal without completing the deal he should have kept the table and kicked the bitched slut ass out.

Fireplace10Fireplace104 months ago

Kenney was not much of a negotiator.

LeB

sbmcruisesbmcruise3 months ago

The stories are great, but there is no connection between them, except the identity of the main character. Some integration would be better.

Britishguy1Britishguy12 days ago

This is my favourite of all your stories. i would love to see more stories where the guy can't say "no" and there is cash involved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22248 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES