All Comments on 'Dress Up For The Girls Next Door Ch. 02'

by JackorJill

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
what you need

what you need is a shemale. then you can be fucked by a real cock and still enjoy a womans body. there is nothing more exciting that sucking on a real breast, smelling a womans body whiule a hot cock pounds away in your ass.

netsfan_44netsfan_44about 20 years ago
I want to be the other sissy with u !!!

Love to be dressed up with u .. feel your cock in my mouth ... my hands pulling u into my mouth .... feel those garters ... your ass ... and listen to the two of them as they watch us ... they take some silk rope ... and tie our faces tight to the others crotch .... oh god .. no where for the cock to go but deeper and deeper ... they have us on our sides ... so each can find a waiting ass .. to fuck !!!

Love the stories .... did u get my email??????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
more please!

excellent story........but i want more, maybe involving another a guy and maybe watersports?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Very Nice

But since it is his fetish, shouldn't he get to wear a some high heeled open toe sandals?

Of course he would need to paint his toenails and possibly get into a bit of foot whoreship. (oops!)

rbijonrbijonover 17 years ago
pantyboy

I love to crossdress, and I love the thought of two Babes making me dress in panties....and sucking another pantyboy's cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so sweet

ahh love rubbing my breast and nipples and so hard in my panties

hippyrichyhippyrichyalmost 15 years ago
You naughty slut!

My cock is straining through my silky, soft panties! I'm off to dress in my maid's uniform and lube my arse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fuckin hot

this is gettin better and bette holy fuck

cpanlpcpanlpover 12 years ago
probably

Being the sex toy for two foxy ladies, sucking their strap on dildos would probably be enough incentive to suck another guys cock in front of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Jail

That's where he sent them right? Because that's where this group of abusers belongs. What a load of baloney.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous