All Comments on 'Straight Guys Can Fuck Ch. 1'

by Darksider

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Loved it!

Very nicely done. This got me hard, I wish this would happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Uff!!!

I wish this could happen to me too... damn!!! Why are best friends so hot sometimes??? RICHARD I LOVE YOU MAN!!! WISH YOU'D FUCK ME LIKE THIS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Guess what?

They're gay.

Or at least bi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
wow

must be nice to have a hetero-flexible fuck buddy to bang once in a while...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hot story

Remembered me of my best friend and me. We two straight guys became fuck buddies for a while, too. It wasn't because of we would have had gay feelings for each other or wanted to experiement. It was in a time when nobody of us had a girlfriend. Still we needed to fuck, not only to jerk off. We didn't do oralsex and we also didn't kiss. We just fucked each other's ass. We did it for two months. Then I got a girlfriend to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot story

Man, I loved your story - only wished that i had such a hot friend

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMFG

That was so fucking amazing...

I fucked my friend too... But I still fucking him when his Gf is not there and my Gf is in the ballet school. He come to my house and I fuck him many times in my room while my parents are watching tv I'm filling his hole... And he is My best friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chuck,and me

When I was a young teenager,my best friend,and i used to roam the woods,every time we were out of school...One Saturday as we were about a mile into the woods,walking we sat down to rest for a few minutes.The subject was jacking off,which made my dick super hard,while we were stroking ,chuck ask if I wanted to fuck him.He stood up dropped his shorts,and stuck his ass out..I spit in my hand to lub up,I slid my hard dick deep inside him,Damn he was tight..Letting him get used to my dick,I slowly started fucking him...That was the first time,I shot a load of cum in his ass...After that first time,I fucked him every time we were alone,which quite often...I continued to fuck him,until he was married at 18..About a month after his wedding,he called one day,asking to come to his house...I drove over to see what he needed...His wife was at work,and he had the day off...We talked about an hour,when he started rubbibg my dick,inside my pants...Within 3 mins. we were both nude,and he was riding my hard on ... After that day I fucked him several days a week,after he got home from work...His wife never found out..I left for military service,each time I was home,we met,and I fucked him...That was in the eighties,after leaving the service,I did not see him,for ten years because I lived in another state,and was married...When my mom,died in the mid ninties,I returned to my home state for her,service,he was there. I had not seen him in 20 years.After every one left,we talked for over an hour...We were in my van,he reached across the console,and rubbed my dick,which got very hard..We got into the back of the van,and I fucked him for the last time...He was killed 2 weeks later,I still miss him,I was the first guy to fuck him,and the last .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a good friend

i had a good friend his name was jack.one day jack asked me to suck his dick i did but i told him no.as weeks went by he became a best friend.one day he came up to me and told me he cant sleep at night. thinking of me.he wanted to fuck me in the ass.but i toled him i would just suck him off.not too long after we became lovers.and i have knowen him for 10 year.we have not been together for 2 years now.and he is on my mind at time to time

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just, wow.

I am in ecstasy right now. This is exactly what I want me and my best friend to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
O FUCK YA!

FUCK ME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I want that .!!

I want that .!!

chrisbergchrisbergover 7 years ago
Very hot

Great Story!! I think we all had a fantasy friend like that.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

HOT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous