All Comments on 'My Nine Monsters Ch. 01.5-02'

by clrainyweather

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one of...

the most gripping tales I have read in many decades - thanks so much!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is an awesome story! I wish you'd .....

.....put more than fort into editing and revision, as far too many silly misspellings and odd word combinations were either left behind or found their way into the work in fina edit. Perhaps some editorial help from one of the volunteers.....if not, perhaps your own efforts could be redoubled.

Other than that, very good storytelling, very engaging characters and compelling imagery.

I enjoyed the first chapter, as well, and hoped in my response to see something to follow. It's been awhile. I he your muse has returned.....and I thank you for this expansion of the story.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Great story - but i do have to agree with the comments about spelling / grammer errors. It does distract you from reading...

Please don't let this put you off though - really looking forward to reading more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too good for this site

This has waaay too much literary and entertainment value for you to just give it away. It's a joy to read, and the pull of the story relegates the arousal elements to a side show. Rework it into a novel, get it published. Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Never mix fact and fiction:

The headache here is you mix idioms. For example, half-dollars in Oxford? I know real-life esotericists in the place, they wouldn't know a 50p piece of British currency, let alone US half-dollars. And on and on it goes. Create real fiction, don't try to contextualise on something you don't know really well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great start, more?

Hi Great start. Will there ever be more?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous