All Comments on 'Forced to Whore in Mexico Ch. 17'

by fyrehart

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Um...

HOW does Susan have ANY idea of what Lexi's mom's boobs look like? I sense a bigger picture here...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Totally forgot about this series. Probably be past 2020 when it's finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Forced to Whore in Mexico

Best series ! I love this, please continue it is very good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please don't stop

Iam onr of your devoted readers and every several days I check for a new chapter please please dont make us wait

DarkTwistedDickDarkTwistedDickabout 8 years ago
Kewl

Love the work on her tits. I hope that they get stretched and sag permanently with stretchmarks! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Little Dissapointed But Keep on Writing

The story has been building up to to this tragic-erotic-raunchy moment when Lexi has to make it with this horrible man. Now that the moment came and went, some disappointed thoughts are in order: The girl just got angry, really angry with Susan, fully realizing the worse depths of degradation into which she is sinking and at the hands of this hateful, cowardly and wicked woman and this monster of a gangster.

So much so was she angry at the horror to come-that she really lost it suffered a bout of righteous anger. If that is so, and even understanding that she is afraid of the bad guy, how can she ask Susan to help him penetrate her? This is absurd. She hates the woman. She does not want to talk to her . She wants to kill her, no? The only future justification would be than from now on she relaxes the woman into thinking she is defeated, so Susan can lower her guard and Lexi attempts a desperate escape.

However this does not appear to be what the author is conveying. The author states that Lexi had accepted she was a whore? Really? This makes no sense. Despair is not the same as acceptance. Dread of of what is to come; disgust and tears were supposed to accompany this act, not to mention reluctance and having to be guided into performing appropriately. In addition, the whole idea that a virgin will experience more than pain at this enforced sexual intercourse and even orgasm is no match for what the girl is (we know)thinking . And we don't want to get into what happens after the girl is no longer , ahem, a virgin? No visual signs?

As a more general suggestion, ont thingwh this story lacks is more reaction dialogue from Lexi. She is virtually mute. She did not beg, reject, shake her head, plead, the normal reaction of a person rejecting a doomed fate and hoping against hope? More reaction dialogue is needed from our heroine. Still, thanks for the suspense and for bothering to entertain us with this fantasy tale that hopefully will turn out to be not just a horror tale. Keep up writing and good health.

fyrehartfyrehartabout 8 years agoAuthor
To the detailed anonomous post's author

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback. It is constructive. As far as the questions you raised and your disappointment, I will say that I have my reasons for what has happened. I will answer you in more detail if you would care to contact me via my personal e-mail which is available here at Literotica. I prefer not to do so publicly as I want to have this come out in the flow of future chapters. If you would care to do so, please write to me and use your personal email (you needn't use your primary e-mail). The Literotica email is a one way flow and I cannot respond though it. I will share with you some of my thoughts about Lexi's seemingly passive response, within reason. I don't want to get ahead of the story, but you obviously have invested much time and thought into this story and I do appreciate that! So feel free to write. Other readers already do so and I enjoy the conversations.

Best-Karen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Disappointment

I sort of understand the disappointment. But I enjoyed this chapter. It wasn't what I expected, but it also made sense in the story. I absolutely trust where you are going with all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Story

This story is very well written and I hope to do more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Next part soon?

I want to see what happens with this, how far she goes, and if she ends up a mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I was hoping for more detail regarding Toots fucking Lexi

While you have been giving great detail in all these chapters about describing Lexi's feelings, describing the customers she's with, and great detail on the outfits she is made to wear when it came to loosing her virginity to Toots it was wam bam and its over. I wish you would of spent more time on the interaction of Toots and Lexi.

As far as the story so far I think it was well written and it has keep me on the edge for the next installment. Looking for more detail when Lexi finds out it was her neighbor that put her in this position. Go more into depth into describing the scenario such as clothing, room, Lexi thoughts, comments and interaction with the neighbor.

Signed WAM

fyrehartfyrehartabout 8 years agoAuthor
To My Readers

I kept Lexi's encounter brief for a reason. I won't say more about it in this forum. I have learned my lesson about timelines and promises. I will say there will be more detail where it is appropriate....;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Susans tits

I love mature tits and Susan making lexis look old and saggy is really hot. I loved the chapter about the guy fucking her tits. I wanna hear more!

DarkTwistedDickDarkTwistedDickabout 8 years ago
Tits!

I know, it's been said, but more ruination of the titbags, please. An unwanted or unexpected pregnancy could help! Thank you for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story and charaters

When is the next story coming out?

fredanddaisyfredanddaisyabout 8 years ago
how can I find and read the chapters in sequence ?

great story, I would like to start with chapter 1 /=s read the chapters in order.

fyrehartfyrehartabout 8 years agoAuthor
fredanddaisy

When you are reading any chapter, look to the right of the page. You will see links that will send you to each of my chapters. They are listed in order. If you have any other questions you can reach me through my email address posted on my home page here on Literotica. Thank you for becoming a new reader. I hope to have the next chapter available soon. Tax season is nearly over and I will have more time to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks for the story

Can't wait for the next part. Please keep up the good work,

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I am currently working on the next chapter. I have not given up on it at all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
currently working on the next chapter

What a pity.

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 8 years agoAuthor
a pity

And yet you keep looking. Why? You have so many other choices.

DarkTwistedDickDarkTwistedDickalmost 8 years ago
Thumbs up

Glad that your health is improving!

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 8 years agoAuthor
thank you Dark

I now have a brace up to my knee. It is somewhat cumbersome and it hurts, but the alternative was for my foot to continue to deteriorate. I have a bone disorder where the foot keeps collapsing. Hopefully the brace will help to prolong what I am afraid is the inevitable. I will probably lose the foot someday. Hopefully not anytime soon. That is the purpose of the brace!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the update. We all want to see more of this story. But focus on your health first. Your readers will still be here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More?

Is there any chance we are ever going to read Chapter 18 of the saga of Lexi?

fyrehartfyrehartover 7 years agoAuthor
Lexi will continue

I won't offer reasons why this has came to a temporary stop, but I will finish it. Apologies for my writer's block!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank You

Story is great hope you are feeling better.

fyrehartfyrehartover 7 years agoAuthor
I am better

I have had a lot of problems but they all seem to be much better now. The infections were very serious but I have fought through them. On the other hand, I have stalled out on the story a bit. I have several directions I want to go and I want to make sure that the one I choose will make my readers happy.....for the most part. I realize I cannot please everyone but I am trying. Remember this is my first attempt at writing this type of fiction. So far the feedback has been about 80% positive. Some anonymous emails are less than kind, but I have come to expect that.

Again, I will be continuing the story...and I hope it meets your high expectations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Good

Glad you are doing better. I think your story is very good so far! keep up the good work.

DarkTwistedDickDarkTwistedDickover 7 years ago
Do you need help?

If you want, I'm willing to send you some writing prompts. Maybe some others would, also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
On the mend

Good to hear you're on the mend. No rush to write the next chapter even though I check every couple of weeks haha. Good things take time and your health is more important. If you have writers block, we don't blame you at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Hope you are doing better. Hey how about some body enhancement and have her mother show up and become a whore also?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Still waiting

One year since the last chapter, and counting.

fyrehartfyrehartabout 7 years agoAuthor
Well....

after receiving some notes of encouragement but far, far more anonymous emails that tell me my writing is a joke and far worse personal attacks, I have decided to end Lexi's story. The health issues I have been through the last year has been far worse than I have revealed here and I will not go into detail again. Suffice it to say, I apologize to those who have followed the story. For the rest of you....rejoice. You win...I am finished. I may submit the story to see if anyone wants to continue it as a chain story here, but I have lost my enthusiasm. It is far easier to be a critic, especially anonymously, than to try to produce a story. Good luck and happy reading. Karen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks

I will miss your writings I thought the story was very good. Hope all goes well with your health. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Respect

I would like to respect your decision and your healthy case .thank you for your time because you are talented and gave us joy dont let people let you down .think about rating and comments we like your story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nooooooo!

Don't let haters win!

fyrehartfyrehartabout 7 years agoAuthor
So many people

have asked me to please continue my story. I have decided that when the time is right (something I will decide) I will finish Lexi's journey. If you cannot be patient or if Ithe story is not that interesting, I do understand that. What I don't understand is the venom that some have directed towards me. While some of it is about the degrading nature of Lexi's journey, much of it has been of a more personal nature. I am tough but not bullet proof and I will say in all honesty these things have hurt me deeply. I am only trying to share a vision that I find to be highly erotic because of my sexual nature. If you agree with me, you will be patient...otherwise please enjoy the many other great stories Literotica affords us.....

Patience here is the key

Karenmarie (aka Fyrehart)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So happy that you dont give up Fyreheart.. <3

I have read the story until now and well i am in a teased state where i just wait and wait in enormous patience! I look in here time to time and every day i hope a new part will be posted here! Dont let there poisonous comments win an kill that glow you have in what you are creating!! I am really happy that i found youre novel.. Wish i could write as good as you and with that teasing style you end every part.. It´s like a drug and well.. When i got addicted to get more of this story i am hooked..

Alot of humble thank for all these parts you have posted and looking forward to that day the next part will be up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the story, It is very good, keep up the good work! Don't let the haters get to you, you have friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Update?

Anything happening? It's been quite a while and your fans want more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice work. I really like it.

The only problem is that "Toots" is not a masculine name. You should change it and republish the story.

fyrehartfyrehartover 6 years agoAuthor
Toots

I was just called an asshole because of the use of Toots as a mans name on the comment section of Ch.9

I hope it wasn't you. because your tone is very different.

I am pasting my reply:

wow....

Toots is real. He ran the Ranch House Bar in Tucson, Arizona. His name was Jerry, but that doesn't fit the story too well. The place closed when an undercover policeman was shot and killed during a raid. The Manager was also killed in the raid. His name was Cliff. They really did have a massage parlor down the street in an old motel. Toots fled and was never arrested. Look it up on Google. I knew some of the dancers there. This story is closer to the truth than virtually anything here on literotica. Sorry if the name turns you off. There are lots of other stories here to read, or better yet, write your own. It's easy. Just try it.

And people wonder why I have put this story on hiatus while convalescing. I have received too many emails with comments like this.

I do not know if this was also your post. If not accept my apologies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Love the story hope you continue soon.

fyrehartfyrehartabout 6 years agoAuthor
thank you

I have had so much happening in my life. Even though I have an outline of the continuation of Lexi's journey, I have just not sat down to continue. I cannot explain it, but there it is. I have every intention of finishing the story. Here is a twist. Other authors have contacted me and asked if I have given up on the story. They said they would continue it if I had. I am thinking about this, but this is a personal story to me and I am possessive of it. However, if I get feedback, or preferable private email contact through Literotica) one way or the other regarding what to do, finish or relinquish it to another, I will seriously consider following the readers lead on this. I have no idea itf I will start writing again this week or months from now. It may already be that most everyone has lost interest in this story and think I am some sort of fool for thinking I still have a following. Comments are welcome.

Karen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not given up

I suspect many still check this story. I do. It is the best I have read on the site. Of course everyone has different tastes, but the fans of this vastly out number the haters.

fyrehartfyrehartabout 6 years agoAuthor
Not giving up is appreciated

I feel badly that I have not continued yet. My personal life is in upheaval, but that is my problem to deal with. I hope to reward peoples' patience.

fyrehartfyrehartalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Time to get back to writing!

For those who have been patient, I want you to know I am finally beginning to write again. My Lexi story will continue in much the same way it always has.....short chapters. Please don't expect a sudden 20 page chapter. I have not put much thought into the story while dealing with personal issues. They are behind me as well as a cross country relocation. I am free of the situation I was in and I am liberated once again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great news!

Good to hear. Welcome back! Your many fans will be thrilled.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Years!

Karen I’ve bewn following this story for YEARS. Please don’t give up on it! It’s one of the few that instantly makes me orgasm - I love imagining being Lexi, with a strangers tongue burying inside me. So hott. You gotta keep it up hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dissapointment

Chapter 16 is the last story and I feel a great disappointment. Why? I tell you. I expected a lucky ending for the girl. Its sad to read that she did not even try to escape. I think that have a life like this then its far better to die. I would sure try to escape or die trying. At least I would try to kill ether Tots or Susan or both if I would be lucky. Definitely I would do something, like bite of his dick and and balls and try to make Harakiri on Susan. Tots is fat and probably not so fast and Susan is an older woman, same there. Teenage boys and girls are faster and more flexible. When somebody is almost on the edge of insanity because they hate somebody who do them wrong and adrenaline in pumping big time in her body then she would have greater powers. In whole was this a great story but it ended very sadly for the girl. Now she is trapped in that whore house for ever. Not good end at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Forced to whore

Great story!! I am glad you are writing again! I like the way this going, Alexis is turning into a whore! Love it! Please keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Up to now your story is great. I can't wait to find out about Lexi's new adventures as a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Question

Did the writer die? He ain’t posting no more

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is non sense.

This story is a non sense.

The writer lost a good chance to write a real non consent story. After all this girl had been through it would be the case of fighting, crying and begging. But for no reason she became a partner. It's totally bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Best Story on Literotica

fyrehartfyrehartover 5 years agoAuthor
re: wow

Thank you so much. I am working on the story again. It has not been an easy path. Please stay with me.

fyrehartfyrehartover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: this is nonsense

If you do not get the subtlety, that is okay. Lexi is turning and starting to dominate Alexa's personality. That is the real battle....Alexa is losing herself to Lexi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
About the next chapter

When do you plan on releasing chapter 18 like do you have a time frame?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continuation

For real though, it's been a couple years. Are we ever going to get to the climax?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gary Gets His

If I had my way, Gary would get to use Lexi, but during the throes of orgasm she would somehow kill him or maime him, discover his identity, and escape. The ensuing chase would have Susan remember herself and aid Lexi. They join forces and wreck havoc on the compound. Sammi gets away and the whole thing becomes an inferno. With all three girls going over the border together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I would pay to see this finished

Seriously if you need donations you should set something up. There are a lot of people who would love to see this complete.

Other than that, Thank you for all your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Update

I just got an email from the author. She is in a battle with cancer and fighting for her life. It seems the story will not be finished but in the scheme of things, that's not important. If you are inclined, say a prayer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hope she gets better

I really hope that you get better. We are all praying for you. Make sure to kick cancer's ass and make it your b**ch!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sad

I'm so sad to hear this.

fyrehartfyrehartabout 5 years agoAuthor
Fighting hard

I am NOT giving up. I am fighting every step. The chemo is beyond awful. Many of you who know someone who has had this battle will know this. I am so tired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brave

You are so brave.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Feel better!

Wishing you well as you fight through these health issues and cancer. You’re such a strong woman, I wish I could give ya a hug! I check back in your stories about once a year or so, and my only disappointment is to hear that you’re still dealing with these health issues.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Really?!?

Man this is some bullshit so you telling me we not gonna be getting a end to the story? I just want to know how this damn story ends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
She is sick man!

That being said she has detailed a lot of what happens next. She is still fighintg

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
If worst comes to worst

If she dies god forbid has she chosen someone to finish this for her? Like a successor so to speak

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Is she dead or recovering

Will there be a 18?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
End of story?

Continuation of this story doesn't look promising. Hope the author recovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
We need FTDS

This is a situation best suited for FTDS, an author here on Lit who finishes abandoned stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Best story ever! I hope it continues. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, too bad this is another unfinished story. It was getting so intense the screen was glowing. So sad of an ending for this unfinished story of Lexi.

KoopszKoopsz10 months ago

Great story ,love to see how it finishes ,lexis first anal ,proper client sex ,being sold ,gangbanged ..endless opportunities

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfyrehart@fyrehart
305 Followers
I am back and ready to continue my Lexi Series. Many have wanted more and many could care less. Please do not expect to see a ten page story suddenly appear. I will continue in the vein that I have always used....short individual chapters that I can see feedback on and then se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES