All Comments on 'The Crimson Tithe'

by AlexClayton

Sort by:
  • 97 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 8 years ago
Very nice

Nice and sweet story

amienicholeamienicholeover 8 years ago
Thank you I loved it

I loved the way you interpreted the red riding hood story. This is for sure one of my favorite stories. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
women...

rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done!

Nicely written story, fairy tale background blended with the language of today. Could have added the line "My what big teeth you have. The better to eat you with". Just saying. No other complaints, just praise

biggreenfrogbiggreenfrogover 8 years ago
Well done

Sensational !!!

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
the better to . . . . you with

thanks for the fun romp. It was indeed a bawdy interpretation of valentines day and little red riding hood all wrapped up in one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

Thank you for such a wonderful story I really enjoyed reading this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

I really enjoyed the story. There were a few grammatical errors, but otherwise, it was a job well done. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great read!

Wonderful story! I loved reading this as much as I loved reading your book! Please, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved the story

I thoroughly enjoyed the mix of drama and hot sex, a very entertaining story!

Akasha70Akasha70over 8 years ago

Thanks

Good story

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 8 years ago

What a sensational story! :D and John was probably lucky that the Minotaur snapped his neck, because usually villages could be quite harsh to traitors. I don't remember exactly what it's called, but that scene with the Minotaur and John letting it into the village, betraying it, was kind of like when members of the Night's Watch betrayed and killed Castor or what very the hell his name was, even after he allowed them to stay in his house and gave them food and whatnot on GoT. So if the Minotaur didn't kill him, then the villagers probably would have, a thousand times worse than just a broken neck. Anyways, amazing story, and kudos to the author!

dinkymacdinkymacover 8 years ago
Excellent story!

Thanks for sharing.

Wolftight21Wolftight21over 8 years ago
Wonderful.

A wonderful story. I look forward to reading more of your works in the future.

RavedThradRavedThradover 8 years ago
Fun Romp

An interesting take on an old classic. Enjoyed it very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fantastic

I don't usually read random stories. Very pleased this was what I'd chosen. Great read. Red is my fav color

wingnitwingnitover 8 years ago
Wonderful story!

I really enjoyed it. Out had a good flow and plot.I look forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FUCK

I absolutely loved it. A mix of sex and romance was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Would LOVE a Sequel

This was absolutely fantastic. If you ever want to write more in this universe, I am SO down (will Erika choose a werewolf mate, who knows?!). It's rare that you get honest characterization, and I love Kara and Geir all the more for it.

5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AMAZING

This was absolutely incredible!! As weird as this may sound, I could definitely see this as a movie. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Astounding

I was hooked from the first paragraph, this is an absolute fabulous story which I hope you will see the possibility of continuing. I believe the story was flowing and thoroughly thought out again great great job.

N.D

vamplover1986vamplover1986about 8 years ago
good read

This was a pretty good read nicely done man!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stunning

I'm blown away by your writing style. It's beautiful. I've read a lot of the stories on this site in the past year, and this is the only one that I drank in as eagerly as any other published work. I love your character development, and Geir is attractive in his own right.

Thank you.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelabout 8 years ago
5 stars!

This was such a wonderful story that I broke one of my own rules--I gave you 5 stars even though you had some grammatical problems! I didn't catch the Red Riding Hood references until they became very obvious, which means you did a great job of slipping them in subtley. Very nice work!

TwistedSoul837TwistedSoul837about 8 years ago
Great read

This story is worth reading, i thoroughly enjoyed it. Its got my vote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Awesome power couple topped with a great story and more erotic sexual encounters ..great story

sexymomma57sexymomma57about 8 years ago
Loved it!

Loved seeing a complete story that's so well written! Looking forward to seeing more of you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I loved this

A salute to d author. Bcz i totally enjoyed your story. It's well written .. expecting more stories ..

GabrielShellyGabrielShellyabout 8 years ago
Love!!!

Yes! Hot, funny, exciting, so glad for Diana's ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

Perfect!!!!! This story was amazing! There were enough.. interesting scenes *wink, wink* to keep me engaged all throughout the story, while an actual plot was followed. Sign me up to be a voluntary tithe please!!!! 5 stars all the way!!!!!!

mermaidminxmermaidminxabout 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Loved it! It was super sexy and still had plenty of actual substance and story line.

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonabout 8 years agoAuthor
2nd Place!

Wow! I never expected this story to do as well as it did. I thank you all for making it a success for this contest and I thank you all for participating in the contest by reading and voting.

Congratulations to SandraMustard and Ewobbit as well as all the other writers who made it one helluva a contest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Such a good story!!!

I stumbled across this and started on the first page and I couldn't stop till the ending starving for more. A really well thought out story with plenty of action. continue writing please! I hope to see more of your great work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

That was one of the best stories I have ever read. You could write a book around this! I got off a few times but was also totally captivated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Loved this story I really did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Refreshing!

This was a great read. Loved some of the subtle changes also. Usually an 18 year old virgin sacrifice. This has got to be the first story with a 20 year old with 4 previous lovers! Refreshing!

Absinth3Absinth3about 8 years ago
Congrats on 2nd place

Loved your imaginative blending of the pre-Roman, Red Riding Hood, Valentine's Day, Scandinavian use of grandmother... It's a rare person who puts that much creative effort into their work. Thank you for sharing. It was a joy to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great!

I loved this one-shot story!

It was realistic,well written and awesomely structured, but i keep thinking that this story takes places in the same ''Supernatural Earth Shared Universe'' (i hoped it's called like that XD) just in a different location and time period.

Keep it up man ;)

Pd: Would love confirmation on this theory of mine... XD

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Supernatural Earth

@ anon theorist: you are correct. Crimson Tithe does take place within my Supernatural Earth universe but at a much earlier timeframe. I plan on making allusions to this in later stories when I start writing "The Werewolf Chronicles".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You

You are a freaking genius!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Such a good read!

This story was so beautiful, it had everything you could want, action, romance, a little bit of horror mixed in. Defiantly one of my favorite reads and would read over and over again. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well that was unnecessarily abusive and misogynistic

Well that was unnecessarily abusive and misogynistic

MetaWolf21MetaWolf21over 7 years ago
If you ever need a Pagan to talk to....

excellent! If you ever need a Pagan to talk to I'm around, one of my new favorite stories, made it to my bookmarks list. In case you were wondering the Pagan celebration that happens during that time of year is Ostara aka Eostre. Very excellent story! 👍🏼

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 7 years agoAuthor
More Responses

@ Anon Genius and Anon Romance: Thank you! :)

@ Anon Misogynist: *Shrug* I never claimed that it was otherwise and considering the time period in which my story happens I think that I was being quite liberal. To each their own I guess. If that's not your cup of tea then I respectfully suggest that you avoid my work in the future since in some of my work I go darker and deeper than this. Either way, the story worked for a lot of people

@ MetaWolf: Thank you! I've already sent you a message.

To My Readers: I do realize that it has been some time since my last (this) submission. A lot has been going on: finalizing my next book, writing multiple stories, and taking a much, much needed vacation to recharge my batteries. I really hope to finish at least one story here soon to post. *fingers crossed*

As always: Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

I positively adored this story. It was very well written and included a beautiful story.

Ramjet75Ramjet75over 7 years ago
Very good story

I liked that She was not a whiny bitch like the others.

This was well written and I really enjoyed the story. It made my very short Favorites list. I now have bookmarked you as a writer and will peruse your other stories.

Well Done Sir

Marked12Marked12about 7 years ago
Part 2?

I loved the story line. Please continue this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Very nice!

This story was wonderful! I did like all the references. You really need an editor for all the little errors, although they didn't detract from the story. If you did decide to do another installation of this storyline, do you have an editor? I love this kind of thing and would love to collaborate on a story. If you're interested in a wild imagination, I'm your gal!! Contact info: kerrynesbitt@live.com.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice story

I liked this story. I felt the story lines were great and the sex scenes steamy and loving actually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
An Excellent Werewolf Story.

I really enjoyed reading this excellent werewolf story. It is very well written with an excellent story plot and exquisite character development. I love Kara's character as she shows she is intelligent, strong willed, and not afraid to protect the ones she loves. I love Gier"s character has he never tries to dominant Kara totally as so many other alphas in werewolf stories do. It is like they are all seeing and all knowing and that the female only has one living brain cell. I would like to see you continue the story say 2-3 years after the new treaty to show how the humans and werewolves have intermingaled. Also what has transpired between Kara and Gier in that time period? Does Diana find the man of her dreams in Hagen? I hope so as she would make him a good mate and he would fill her like she has never been filled before. Besides that, I think she would make a sexy female werewolf. Have Eirka asking Kara all kinds questions as to what it feels like to be a werewolf. In 2-3 years Eirka will be 15 or 16 years old and wanting a boyfriend. Who does she pick, a human boy or a young werewolf? Again a great story and worth thec5-STARS I gave it Retired

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great!

Love it! More please! Very enjoyable and well written, one of my favs yet. 👍

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonover 6 years agoAuthor
No Sequel Planned

Thank you for the recent round of comments. At this time I do not plan on doing a sequel to this story as I feel that it has a nice, solid end to it. That doesn't mean that I might not revisit the possibility in the future, just that I'm not thinking about it right this second. The events that have happened in this story have been alluded to in Vampiress Mine - Omnibus 02, and will be mentioned more in future installments as I continue to create the lore and background for the Werewolves.

As some have speculated; this is in my Supernatural Earth series/universe. I've officially listed it as a prequel story in my latest installment: "The Snow Maiden - Omnibus 02" that I just hit the submit button on.

As always: Thank you for reading! :)

TLB1981TLB1981over 6 years ago

It's good to seeing a story about werewolves that mindless killing machine instead they care about what happens to family and friends and they can be brave and strong and funny it would be nice if all stories are like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Publish this!

You seriously are one of the best writers I've seen on here. You should seriously consider publishing a book. Either a collection like this or a series of erotic fairy tales. Extremely well done. Your story was well rounded. Your characters are interesting and dynamic. Your scenes are believable and well thought out and described impeccably. Finally, your sex scenes descriptive without too much and definitely hot. Keep writing!

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonabout 6 years agoAuthor

@ Anon Publisher. Thank you. I am a professionally published author. All I can say here is to check out my profile for further information on this.

Clarissa72Clarissa72almost 6 years ago
That was the best story

Your work on this story was beyond excellent. It is a beautiful and well written story. Don’t ever stop writing! 10+ stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome

A truly great story! I haven't read anything that good in a long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

This is one of the best paranormal romances i have ever read and i am a Dark Hunter fan. Good job

Horseman68Horseman68almost 5 years ago
Truly Exceptional.

Such extremely talented writing in creating these two characters and their dialogue in this exceptional tale. Am not really a fan and do not usually read non-human stories. But so glad did this one. Many Bravos. Going to other works by this author now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

I only wish this was a full length book that I could buy and have in my library, this has made me want to read again!

AlexClaytonAlexClaytonalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Book Wish

@anon book wisher: all I can say here is to check out my profile to see where to go for that.

Covert43Covert43over 4 years ago

Incredible story, loved it.

WarmScentWarmScentover 4 years ago
2nd best for me in here so far - that's very high :)

Agree with the below comments.

The style of writing was nice. I was sometimes a bit lost in some descriptions, but nothing really disrupting. The build-up for the meeting up to mating really great. Especially from the stones till first mating.

I loved the cross with Red riding hood as well as how Lupercalia was taken on. I adore stories with some legends and myths crossing the plot. Well done. :)

Moreover, BIG PLUS - all in one story, I did not have to wait long time for any continuation. Thank you, I don't like to be kept hanging much :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Epic

This is probably my second favorite story on here, (right next to jacks calling). I Just wish there was another one, maybe with a different monster. Overall, very good story, beautify written and a great joy to read.

elMagnifico98elMagnifico98over 3 years ago

Beautiful story, so love it

Horseman68Horseman68over 3 years ago
Second Absorbing Read.

My second read of this absorbing and intriguing story. Believe enjoyed it more the second time around. So much to enjoy. Bravos.

CyankeeCyankeeover 3 years ago

Should have a sequel. Set in current time period.

mac1729mac1729over 3 years ago

I agree with Cyankee it needs a sequel since werewolves live hundreds of years

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this - just a wonderful weekend feast! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I want more!

Indigo_236Indigo_236about 3 years ago

Soooooo... idk.

I mean the sex scene were quite average, zero seduction.

Kara is portrayed as the talk-back heroine but then she lets other people decide for her or she accepts to become a sacrifice...

If you like writing short stories you need to characterize more the people you describe or they'll end up being average and their behavior will be nonsense. I could go on...

P.S.:

Public sex? Boring and gross.

Also, no foreplay, never! Absurd. THIS WEBSITE IS CALLED LITEROTICA.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So, admittedly I read this more for the story than the sex. Though both were good! I'm so tired of the old trope of "oh no raped by a werewolf!" So this was a nice change of pace! Lovely story, thank you for sharing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very imaginative and well written. Nicely developed story plot with appropriate action and good characterization (and some steamy sex scenes to boot). A truly enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent, liked that there was enough sex to carry the story but it was about the plot. Top notch writing.

Strand

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo! Loved it. This story was awesome! It needs to be a movie. I'm saving this to my computer so I can read it again. 👏👏👏

Ginger630Ginger630over 2 years ago

I absolutely loved your take on the Red Riding Hood tale!

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 2 years ago

An excellent twist but it deserves a follow on story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I came here to get off, but I literally just want to read more about this little universe. Lmao

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

Very good story. Red cape, wolf, basket of goodies...Oh what could it mean? 5*

hitmebabyhitmebabyabout 2 years ago

Holy shit, I think I have a new favourite!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

That was a lot of fun!

marla56marla56almost 2 years ago

I loved the fact of it being pagan, I think of myself as one. With ties to Ireland and knowing that where my ancestors are from vikings lived in that area. I get off on stories of werewolves having human mates. It makes me horny and willing to be taken in my dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally would love another addition to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is too good of a story to considered "porn". The author has found a perfect balance of adventure, romance, erotica, and fantasy. I hope to see more stories in the future, what an amazing author I've stumbled across!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent storyline, extremely intriguing for readers! Perhaps slightly more editing is in order, and maybe a more diverse use of vocabulary would not be out of place; but as far as erotic stories go… you have excelled. (Giving the woman power, yet also submissiveness and femininity is a witty tactic; it provides appeal too men and women both!).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! I read this Valentine's 2023 and i really couldn't put it down. It was one i was a little sad I'd finished. I commend the author on the balance and storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Totally enjoyed it. Much better than pure porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Out of all of your stories that I have read, this has got to be the absolute best as it is a tale of different species of beings and not just a sexual thing, thank you for a story well written and well read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Excellent story. You need to pay closer attention to your pronouns. In several places, you use he/she him/her incorrectly. Not a huge deal, and no hate intended. Very readable and entertaining. Good job.

m1km1n30m1km1n306 months ago

Liked it, sexy and fun in parts (e.g., the chase near the hot springs) though I found I disliked Kara more and more as I read. In several places there was something about her tone that struck me as callous and arrogant. I think it was supposed to read as strength and bravery, but it hit me as too flippant and uncaring. Her interactions with/in regard to John especially rankled me. He deserved to die and brought it on himself why…because he so strongly disagreed with the tithe system that he believed he had to save her?? He didn’t go looking for the Minotaur and I don’t fault him for bargaining for his life when they met in the woods.

WrstkrfftWrstkrfftabout 1 month ago

For me, this was the best read of all I ever had here.

Please excuse poor language skills in my comment, this is not my native language. Pace of storytelling, amount of details, depth of character development, amount of important characters, amount of sexual encounter just perfect to me.

What I liked most, was that the story had a strong female character with strong mindset and will to go with a good amount of self-esteem. Too often I find females in stories too weak, carving in too quickly, without own will - or, the opposite, then often overdone. So for me, the balance was just right.

I also liked the language without omnipresent / overdosed use of explicit language. And as there’s enough grief and sad things in the real world, I liked the happy end.

MurseDMurseDabout 1 month ago

5 stars wasn’t enough. This was one of the better stories on this site with both a well written plot, great characters, and a great twist on a classic fairy tale.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

A really great story. Longer than a lot of stories on here, but it wasn't just smut. Has an actual storyline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlexClayton@AlexClayton
2116 Followers
This is the secondary account of Steampunk Author, Diesel Jester. Do you want updates before I post here or would you like to get my stories a week before they are published here? Then please consider following me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, and supporting me on Patreon. ...

SIMILAR Stories