All Comments on 'more Madolyn from Dollars and Sins'

by Fugue123

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fabulous!

Great illustrations for the story.

Please can you incorporate the illustrations for the next chapters of the story within the text?

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 8 years ago
Excellent

I'd fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wife As a Prostitute

I like the idea of my wife becoming a high class prostitute for wealthier, married men. If men, like myself, enjoy watching the wife with other men, why not take it to the next level and make her playground a money maker. Hanging out at high-class motels like the Ritz, being taken to a man's room 2-3 times a night, and earning $1,000 or so in a night doing what you enjoy doing anyway. Then coming home at 2AM-4AM in the morning, smelling and leaking of sexual juices ... wow! I'd want to take her again, before she fell asleep, adding my sex juices to those of the others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
perfect belly !!!!

He needs to dump a load in her fertile womb, that belly and her tits could swell at the same time, a bun in the oven and milk in the tits, they are beautiful, keep up the good work, and some pregnant illustration's !!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFugue123@Fugue123
316 Followers
Stories are just too much fun to not write them. I scribble short stories and now novels. I doodle sexy images. And I do both to create visual novels and games. I'm currently working on a visual novel version of "A Matter of Will," available for free, with a new chapter every...