All Comments on 'Gondola Ride with Mom'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 70 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good start

Your next two or three chapters should finish this up.

Two might cover the progress on Moms project and her second test ride with her sin.

Three might cover the opening of the project and their ribbon-cutting official startup ride.the celebration in the bosses office where he congratulates her and shows her the videos from the in gondola cameras he had installed before the first test ride which are fed direct to his private quarters.

Keep it up! You did me !

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Loved flow of literary ride

Inspired dialogue, easy and yet edgy rapport with spot-on humor made this easy and pleasurable read. HeyAll took extra trouble with setting and inserted deadline for extra tension ( and release ). So very well played. Full marks.*****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I really loved your story. I liked the setting and the interactions of the characters.

It is a well written story with a lot of fun.

I have to concur with a previous commentator, it is a story where you wish you could get another chapter. It is a story with a potential for a great love story.

Gets my fantasy moving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fantastic

Hilarious yet sexy! Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
happiness is a new HeyAll story first thing in the morning

Mom is a no-nonsense lady. She knows what'll put the radiance on her face, and on her kid's face too. "Cum inside the hole where you came from." How many sons dream of hearing those words from their own mother? For lots and lots of boys, blowing their young balls up inside their own mommy, shooting her full of their warm creamy semen, is simply the best life has to offer. The really good news is that her son's got plenty more where that came from, and he'll be shooting it up the same warm wet ever-loving cunt he came out of for years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This needs to continue, add some growing romance in there and you're set for a great story! Actually laughed my as off to her professionalism.

swfb70swfb70about 8 years ago
gndola

needs another test ride and follow up but was excellent story

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

Great story!! Wonderful plot and dialogue. A followup chapter would be great to have them be the first to ride on the grand opening.

trigudistrigudisabout 8 years ago
Very Nice! Well executed!

I liked the fine pacing and sharp, snappy dialogue. The actual sex part was very hot, supported by a viable premise and build-up. Too many of these taboo stories are nothing but one big sex scene. Borrring. Yours, thankfully, included the right amount of scaffolding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

ELL DONE. AS GOOD BUILD UP AND THE TIMING WAS PREFECT. ALSO THE LENGTH OF THE STORY WAS JUST RIGHT, NOT TOO QUICK OR TOO DRAWN OUT. YOU REALLY MUST CONTINUE WITH THE STORY FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER. GOOD LUCK WITH THIS STORY AND ALL FUTURE MOTHER AND SON STORIES. WE WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER WITH MUCH ANTICIPATION.

mazzmemazzmeabout 8 years ago
Bravo!

As already mention... This was a very plauable and original storyline that flowed rather well with quite engaging characters to make the plot seem more realistic. And yes... A wonderly erotic sex scene that had me offering up a standing ovation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

Needs couple more episodes, that what happens next, till the ride opens :)

boaman007boaman007about 8 years ago
Another great one!

Really good I love the story line. I also really like how quickly you create a picture in our minds of the characters. Once again well done, 5 stars. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
PAINTING WITH LANGUAGE IS AN ARTFORM

Thanks for writing for us.

Gremlin078Gremlin078about 8 years ago
Liked it

Great story overall, still it felt a bit rushed(haha). Curious to see if it goes anywhere from here now that the cat is out of the bag, so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Continue

Great story and certainly lends itself to a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow - great story!

Superb writing...boner-inducing, dramatic, unique. Congratulations for creating an erotic classic.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

erwangerserwangersabout 8 years ago
5/5

As always, 5/5. Would love a sequel to this story.

Francis73Francis73about 8 years ago
Ditto

I am in agreement with the rest of the good reports, it does require a sequel or maybe few

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story needs a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Beginning!

5 stars for sure. Possibilities are endless. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE!

As everybody else has said please continue this saga!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

What a ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Rock solid

Your story made me rock hard solid in mere seconds. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh my! I want a ride on the gondola too!

Great story......looking forward to part 2 where the boss lets out that he knows their "Secret".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Mother fuck - a great Aphrodisiac.

Keep on the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yes, Mom and her son I am sure want to go at it when they get home. I think his Mom finally found what she needs to relieve her stress. I don't think her son will mind; considering what he was thinking. Chapter 2 will be I am sure hot. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Please make a chap 2 on how it affects home life?? Siblings??Husband or ex?

horny7incherhorny7incherabout 8 years ago
Please do more

sooo hot. please make another part. this makes me so horny. great job. keep going ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I was there !

Just finished reading and I "am' impressed. Well written making me feel the ride as well as the stained undies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

Fantastic story, mom and son rode the gondola but it is her son's dick that was the best ride for mommy. After this amazing ride this loving son will harden each time mommy is near, craving to hop on his mother and hump away into her wet pussy until they both reach orgasmic bliss. Although the taboo nature of their illicit relationship might compel them to stop, the raw pleasure, and loving desire will push them to just one more sexual romp. The fact that mommy wanted her loving son to enter her unprotected womb and fill her with his virile seed will set the future rules for both mother and son, as each day the son mounts his mother and leaves her pussy a sodden mess. Mommy will be powerless to stop the relationship as well and will eagerly spread her once faithful marital thighs to give her son access to her body. As the story evolves mommy should beg her son for a baby as her hammers her wanton pussy as he bends her over her office desk, over the kitchen table, as she rides him in the back seat of her car, and as she spreads her thighs on her marital bed. If her son fills his mommy with his semen enough times, mommy's belly will eventually swell with her son's love child.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good.

It's so good the story itself demands more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Whew!

You wrote one hell of a hot story! Actually, it ended too quickly… Just like the ride! You can easily expound upon the story and even write more about a budding relationship.

poppyhpoppyhabout 8 years ago
More more more

Hot story good job and please give us more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

This story was great. Short, but man was it great. Sequel whenever you can, it needs more exposition after their gondola ride! Again, great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fantastic.

You have written like the legendary. So hot, no BS, pure lust and sex. Sequel is expected.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Floated my Boat!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Need more Moms

What a great experience something such as this would be if the practise was more accepted than condemned

as it is now

Graham517Graham517about 8 years ago
Reward

I think seeing this project through to completion deserves some recognition from her boss. Perhaps an expenses paid romantic trip to Venice for her and her young lover for a real romantic gondola ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Loved it. Very sexy and fun story to read.

charliebillcharliebillabout 8 years ago
Loved it, need sequel

Great sexy story....Need a sequel where a romantic feeling between the 2 develops with hot sex ( and a pregnancy). More!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please!

Loved it! Definitely more needed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice quickie

sometimes a quickie is all you need. thanks for your efforts.

Husker1995Husker1995about 8 years ago
Original Idea

I like the idea of this story. Original and creative. The mother using her son to get ahead at work is a nice change from the over-done concept of using women to further the males career.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story.

Good enough to warrant a sequel. How about a flight on the corporate jet at the insistence of the boss. A week in Italy to work on the improvements the ride needs might lead to new levels of intimacy.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
So much fun!

Please follow up with more of these two :)

RioRedKingRioRedKingabout 8 years ago
Great fun-well done as usual.

Always love your light, but sexy tone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Better than expected

This turned out to be a great story. When does the sequel come out?

mthomas63mthomas63about 8 years ago
Loved it!

It was slow getting started, but when they finally got into it, it worked!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
amazing

this is a well thought out story. thank you. D Ross

kaidmankaidmanabout 8 years ago
dynamite story

good read really hot left me wanting more since she still does owe him for his help

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too bad...

That you avoid writing more than just one shots. I find myself wondering what's going to happen next but realise that's it. HeyAll you're a true treasure and this site is fortunate to have you.

thebug37thebug37over 7 years ago
Lustful Boat And Incestuous Ride

Mom had this planned all along - and son was truly appreciative of what his mom did for him. How many other boat rides did they enjoy, even without a boat? You get a nice five star production rating for this to short of a story. Then again, they only had 20 minutes.

Vagabond69Vagabond69over 7 years ago
Good

Clever premise again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not quite the same thing, but my

mother and I became lovers after a long power boat ride to an offshore island for a picnic. I think it was her intention all along although, like I suspect the mother in this story would, she denies it. In any case, like I had many times before (we had a pool at home), I joked about skinny dipping, we had the island to ourselves, but this time Mom said yes and one thing quickly lead to another. And yes, although I'd long had a thing for my Mom it had gotten even more intense that summer; Mom was on a fitness kick and wore ever skimpier clothes around the house.

Thanks for the good read.

Ghostrider9Ghostrider9over 7 years ago
Perfecto!!! Ichi-ban!! Numero Uno!!

Five Stars *****

Sexy, Funny, and VERY well written.

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Whew!

Wow, what a ride. As time was running out, and they had to hurry, I found myself reading faster, so that they could both cummm before they got back. What a ride!

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69about 7 years ago
Great Story

Wish was little longer you should add Chapter 2 in all a great story 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good

Needs more chapters with what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice

Add at least 1 more chapter since their are so many places you can go with this being in a las vegas hotel..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more please

Nice to see the follow on.

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
Your stories are always Great!

I too would like to see more from this mother and son coupling! Keep up the great work!

fisheronefisheroneover 5 years ago
Needs completed

Is this going to be a one and done or does guilt destroy relationship?

Do they have a short fling or does it last for years?

Does she find out later her boss knew it was son and pushed it to test dedication?

A billionaire casino man will know every detail of each key employee, because he spent millions on this project and wants big results.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need to know or not!!

It's all about the buildup.. If you've got a game recorded the last thing you need is someone to tell you the score!! .. You have started the story by telling us the score!!?? .

OOAAOOAAover 4 years ago
Great story!!!!!

Congratulations! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need to add another part

First of all its a great story i read it many times to count.

There can be a following story since the mother owes him a big favour. May be you could write another part where he asks his mother about the return in a sexual manner.

Halo4hireHalo4hirealmost 2 years ago

Fun story. Wish there was a sequel where they explore this new relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good hot story. But I wonder if it would be possible to cum in such a short time with your mind on the time and your boss. After all sex has a lot to do with the mind. Also with all that frantic activity, wouldn't the boat have toppled over? A gondola, after all, is narrow boat, not very sturdy and not meant for such activities. Still as a fantasy it was good.

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

And now for the payback. After all, mom owes him big time . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22174 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...