All Comments on 'Mom Fulfills Son's Desires Ch. 03'

by NakdSalr

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 20 years ago
HOT!

Classic mother and son!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great Story!

Great story. Well worth the wait for this chapter. Will be waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Unbelievably good -- both writing and substance.

What an excellent line of stories. I can't wait for the next chapter -- NakdSalr has me salivating as much as the kid in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Mom

Just love mother/son stories...Have spnt many hours trying to catch my mother naked and have succeded a few times in a bathtub changing her clothesnand once after she had fucked my father...all of thesesince I was 7or 8 years old and am still jerking off today..More please with younger sons..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
very,very hot

exellent! more,more,please-my towel is very sticky!!!

all Your stories make me cum!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
best storyline

he needs to fuck his mother's ass and soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
mind blowing

Your story is excellent and the narration is so much touchy as if one can feel it in that sons place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
MORE!

Your story's great man! I want more of the next chapters... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SUPERB!

Great writing. I have hung on every word of these first three chapters; very well done - thank you, thank , thank you. I can't wait to read the rest.

David48David48almost 14 years ago
Trip to the honey well

A kind of overused plot line, but who gives a rat's ass, right? Mom ain't getting her fair share of cock cause Dad is a clueless asshole, so "little" Timmy steps up to the plate with his monster meat...Works for me...

blueyedbobblueyedbobalmost 13 years ago
mom is a strong confident woman!

and i like that she know what she wants with no nonsense,,and no guilt and no recriminations!! i just love mom's character as you have written her,,,she tells her boy the plain truth,,,there is going to be sex and a lot of it, so get ready!! well done! makes it a fun and sexy read!,,,love and sex the way life should be!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mom fulfills her pussy

Mother KNEW that her son soon would be annointing her wanton vagina with rich creamy sperm. her only desire was to soak up ALL that hot cum deep in the recesses of her pussy,ass and sucking every last drop of her incestuous babies sperm in her mouth. The young boy's intense need to suckle her teats and inseminate Mommies vagina was inevitable. Mother's needs were absolute. No other penis except her own son's would suffice. He took to his incestuous mom's wet willing pussy with abandon. "MOM, we are gonna do this every night aren't we?" YESSS! My baby! EVERY NIGHT! AT that , she spread her legs and told him to taste Mom's sweet nectar. He licked and then slid his erect penis in her pussy again to the hilt.... OH SON! FUCK MAMA"S PUSSY ! HARD! "YES MOM"!......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

fap...fap....fap...........

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 10 years ago
"Mom Fulfills Son's Desires Ch. 03:" - Jill and Timothy Morgan - (Mother and Son)

The "light bulb" just went off in my head during the reading of this Chapter 03!! Mother Jill has her "Ken" doll as her playmate, with his larger-than-his-father's-dick as a very willing participant to do anything at all to please her!! And, mother Jill is going to use him as her personal, always available and enduring stud. Oh wait, he can't "stud" for her, because the dumb bitch had her tubes tied; how fucking dumb is that?????

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Very fucking hot series! Love the seduction in the first two chapters.

Darkone57Darkone57over 9 years ago
WOW II ! !

Keep it up, (no pun intended)....yeah right. I'm lovin the story man.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
she is a control freak

and a tease.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sons should fornicate with their mothers!..

Sorry to shock everyone, BUT, a young man can become a "masturbating fiend" with no end in sight!..I really feel that sons should be allowed to fornicate with their mothers!..of course this would change our sexual MORES!.. just image the average young man masturbating for most of his young life when his mother could be "an angel of mercy" for him and giving him all the sex he desires!..and, no, I never had sex with my mother, but I most surely would have if she would have permitted it!..

So, I had finally lost my virginity at eighteen years old while visiting Italy where prostitution was legal at that time!.. It should be LEGAL here in the USA, but don't hold your breath waiting for that to happen!.....if prostitution were legal here, doctors would make weekly visits to check on the prostitutes for venereal disease!..

johnstang2johnstang2over 9 years ago
I love your work!!!!

I just wanted you know how much your work meant to me over the years.

Thanks,

John

SouthLondonerSouthLondonerabout 9 years ago
oh dear

Having read Ch1 and 2 and enjoyed both enormously I'm sorry to say I found this chapter, wanting. And then when I read, ...'He was tempted to pull over to the side of the road and masturbate, not caring who saw him.' REALLY!!!??? No, sorry. Masterbating in public is too much for my 'grown-up' imagination to accept.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Precious 3

Your Precious Story continues beautifully. I enjoy Jill keeping Tim firmly under her control. Making him watch her doing house chores naked was a nice touch. She really enjoys watching him get aroused, and it makes her hot to boot. Once again she make him masturbate right to the point of cuming, but quickly gets her mouth wrapped around his dick just in time to swallow his big load of Jism. Marvelous. She really knows what she wants, and how she wants it, and she's going to get it, good. I think you've introduced Jill's sister (maybe?) as a prelude to Jill turning Tim into the Family Fucking Machine, so she can watch him put his big tool to work on her young sister in a later chapter. Certainly hope so! Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
In Total Agreement With Previous Comment

Sons all across America should not be ridiculed for having sex with their mothers...or sisters. Boys all across America masterbate daily to images, memories, or fantasies of their mothers or sisters. Mothers and sisters make themselves cum in like manner. If the truth was known, the percentage of mothers, sisters, sons, and brothers who have sexual thoughts about one another would be exceedingly high. Mothers teaching their sons, or brothers and sisters teaching each other about sex ought to be as natural as breathing. Someone wrote that this segment disappointed them. I disagree. For me, this is the best segment thus far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stamina is what Tim's got.

He's ready to go again in no time at all. On a good day, Tim busts a nut in Jill's pussy five, or six times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome Story!

This story is almost like being there! Keep up the good work, I hope you have many more chapters and I also hope you continue the story with his Aunty........Kudos.DW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Going to read All the chapters on this one. Sexy and sensually Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

WOW,

This group of your stories will definitely be added to my "special"re- read list,

Please keep up the writing with more stories like these,

Makes one wish to be fortyish all over again.

MartyMBMartyMBover 7 years ago
What's the difference?

"She wasn’t just nude she was bare-assed naked." Stupid sentence. Tautological.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great read till Chapter 03

First two chapters were great than it started dragging in Chapter 03. Quit reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sexy as fuck

I love this story so far it's so detailed and sexy I can't wait to read on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
amazing

this is my favorite series of any category!!!!! any time i read it it gets me hard to the point where i have to jack off and guess what? Every time i read this story it feels like it is the first time i have read it! this is why i bust a really big nut! my wife loves this series too so we masturbate each other every time! there is a good song that we listen to when when we read this story it gives us more stimulation! its techno song the song is called ( Ecstasy) and its by ATB the song is not about the drug! its about a man who is a woman's ecstasy because she is so addicted to him that she can't quit him just like in this series!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Best Mom

I have wished for a Mother like Women all my Younger life. Now all you Moms need to give a son a break and show both what you are missing!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Tied tubes???

That is a let down for me...

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldalmost 6 years ago
Even if her tubes are tied...

Its still so beautiful and natural for a son to make love to his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Holy crap again...

and nice build up and description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Blu balls

Why do the mommys make sons get blue balls before release. Not kool. Son should bend mom over despite protests and hammer into submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Love It!!

Great series! Always enjoy the REALLY GOOD "Mom/Son" stories.Like other readers I wish I had a hot Mom like Jill (or Diana Hughes from the excellent series "The Deal").I fantasize often about these Literotica Moms and how incredible it would be to actually live out any of these great stories.Keep up the quality work.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Loving this little tale

You are a great stroker story teller, With a little more build up of the back story and a little more character development, you could have a great incestuous love story. 10 to 30 or even more hot, sexy, loving chapters of a great love affair between mother and son. I could even see adding aunt and mommy's best friend and still make it a true love story. Lot's of hot randy incestual play, as well as love making, and sexy games to be had by all. Would be nice to find out Dad is gay, and Mom get's a divorce with a great settlement due to dad being caught. So many possibilities exist.

dragonwelshukdragonwelshukover 2 years ago
Sooooo hot.

Wish my Mum had been like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the most erotic things I have ever experienced

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story for a 70 year old plus Neal really is exciting! I can’t wait to get together with my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's really a shame you decided to write her as a married skank, with a wimpy cuck for a husband, so both she and her son can betray him as they do. could have been great if she was a widow or divorced.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

3rd chapter WAS a little off, relative to the 1st and 2nd ones...BUT...mom is hot, and she and son are gonna do so much for each other!!

I am now on to chapter 4, see how they get along!! Yyyaaayyy!!!!

Five**5**Stars!

Time4LuvTime4Luvalmost 2 years ago

Like always there has to be a monster dick so sick of that. I was really enjoying the story and characters until mom described how she cheated on dad on their wedding night, all night 69 with his brother. I've been angry at mom since and haven't been able to enjoy the story. Sure dads a dumb ass about sex and maybe that's a good argument why waiting to loose virginity until your wedding night is bad. She may have known they were not compatible with sex desires. I think I would have walked away from mom at that point. Then take control and tell her she'll do everything I tell you to do or dad finds out you cheated.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyover 1 year ago

Five stars ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot series so far! Makes you wonder if Mom's stepped out on hubby since, or even with, brother in law again. Lots of possibilities with a young, live in cock and a horny MILF. Maybe aunt would join in a 3some.....

stockingnutstockingnutabout 1 year ago

So hot! I love the pantyhose in the first chapter.

Marklynda2Marklynda27 months ago

Ah, love between mother and son, gotta love it! Another well thought out and written chapter. I look forward to reading the next. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

SlickerzSlickerz6 months ago

He, she, he, she, his, her, Tim, Jill. That's mostly what I kept reading. Who the fuck are he, she, Tim, Jill? Is this supposed to be a mother-son incest erotica or just another bland, generic sex novel between a male and female? If you want to write incest erotica, make deliberate and frequent references to their relationship using phrases like his mother or her son, instead of these idiotic first or third person references.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!!! The sexiest mother-son incest story that I have come across. I loved the teasing build up, son poking mom in the ass in the kitchen. More of such teasing would have been cause for a real jerk off. But so far as the story has progressed, it's very erotic. Carry on the great incestuous fucking. My gf and I have had the best climax in a long while on reading this.

holmesje1holmesje15 months ago

I love the story I wish I was Tommy or I could have that done to me and I can do it to them

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous