All Comments on 'Running with Wolves Ch. 01'

by BlueWolfDancer4454

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
didn't disappoint

looking forward to what is next! though I am worried for his poor friends (and the baby!)who are waiting for him. Please let him get the money to them so they don't get kicked out. Please!

MolliculusMolliculusabout 8 years ago
You

...really need to learn to spell

goatman92goatman92about 8 years ago
Very nice start

You've got a cool story going on, Hope to see more of this.

FaireSansaFaireSansaabout 8 years ago
Four stars...

...but only for the story itself. There are numerous spelling mistakes and they detract from the story. but its a good start. Please don't stop writing.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 8 years ago
Good start

I sent you a pm if you still need someone to edit your stories.

Littlecat76Littlecat76about 8 years ago
The story is great

But I hope you follow through on getting an editor, the numerous errors unfortunately detracted from the story

grunt82abngrunt82abnabout 8 years ago
Keep it Up

Great story line, just needs a bit of cleaning up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

I've really enjoyed the story so far, I hope you continue writing it and that you're able to upload often

Nemo18Nemo18about 8 years ago
Good start

Intriguing plot. Please work with an editor as it makes it difficult to follow the story

swr47swr47about 8 years ago
language

Your writing makes me think English is not your first language. Your story is interesting and can be followed. Find an editor to help clean up your syntax and tenses issues until you improve and you should do well in the future. Good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Like

Awesome story line

XantuVoloXantuVoloabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Other then a few grammar errors and omissions I really loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Start

You have me hooked, yes there are minor glitches but I'm ready and waiting for the next chapter. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Very good story, aside from a few homonym word mistakes, it was well written and fairly easy to follow. I loved the angle about the "destined human" being a guy, very different from most of the other stories on here. Keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE!!!

Errors and all, very awesome tale. I am loving it and look forward to seeing this unfold. I am already totally vested!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
very interesting start

You've certainly caught my attention, esp. showing the human dynamic in the prologue make you want to know more about this destined human and what lies in store for him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Wheeee! Me LIKES! A lot! And there's even more of it ahead. Very good day. Very good day indeed.

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Im hooked

I want more! And the errors barely bothered me the story being so good!

payenbrantpayenbrantover 7 years ago
Another good chapter...

You are very good at displaying the limits of the nonhuman. So many people write of the "Grace. Power. Majesty. SENSUALITY!" Of supposed supernatural beings. You do very well at describing their limits. Their flaws that make them so weak. How they cannot understand or really sympathize with common everyday protocol.

To have a situation like this happen...? Only someone so arrogant and careless would do a "recon" mission in this fashion. Yet you write it believably. A very good job. On to the next.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 7 years ago

Okay, now I can't wait to read the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous