All Comments on 'Innocent Sins Ch. 10'

by chezshirecat

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
writingdragonwritingdragonabout 20 years ago
Resonating with the Truth of Reality

Well you two did a masterful job with this one, the whole story has been a textbook telling of the truth of the affair how it affects multiple portions of many people's lives. But unlike the junk we are forced to swallow as the norm, you showed the hope and response to love that overcome impossible odds. The same kind of hope I see every week and have for over 20 years in thousands of couples. BRAVO this is the reality of two people who want the relationship and are willing to work it through. Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Not normal, but better for it.

I'm too lazy to comment on each and every single story in the series, because I wish to sleep now, but I'll just sum it up here: wow. Great job with the story: nice premise, pretty darn realistic, and, I'm sorry to say, I'm a complete sucker for a happy ending. Go you!

The ChauffeurThe Chauffeurabout 20 years ago
Ditto...for the happy ending.

At times this was a very difficult story to read because they had sooooo much baggage with each other and kept missing what the other was truly thinking. But it worked out in the end and I'm glad. This was a very realistic story dealing with real emotions. Thanks for a great effort and a happy ending.

Kanga40Kanga40about 20 years ago
I have to agree

You did a great job! Even annoyed me on the way, and then caught me up again in the story.

I liked the ending immensely.

What is your next project??? HUH?

looking4itlooking4itabout 20 years ago
Thanks

I have to admit I was disappointed at the end of Ch. 9 and I'm glad you finished in a positive way. This seems to be a more realistic story about the emotional chaos that could occur. Great Job!! I hope you'll try again soon.

patricia51patricia51about 20 years ago
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I'm speechless, this was so good. I loved it and the two of you also for bringing this to us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
OH, SAY IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

Heather, once learned, twice buned and you were. What makes you think Jake will not do the same thing again? We were very sorry to hear that you even bid on him let alone saw him and then married him. He said he still got mad when he thought back. Didn't you get mad seeing him with another woman and then humiliating you and treating you like a slut? You and you sis had a good life before Jake came back into the picture, it should have stayed that way. If he was a man, he should have ended his life.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU, NO VOTE

GRANGERGRANGERabout 20 years ago
A Very Happy Ending

I truly believe that this is the best story I have ever read on Literotica. It wasn't just cold, hard sex. Perhaps your wife's influence gave it the romance that made it so great.

I shall anxiously await your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent..

Great story from beginning to end....can't wait until your next story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
great

this is one of the best stories i have ever read, almost to realistic at times, but that's what made it good. will be looking for more of your work. thank you very much

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Coming together nicely

Thnak you for bringing closure to this excellent story of real life with its ups and downs. This is without doubt the best story I've ever read in the literotica sections. More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
A very good read

I'll be honest--I really anticipated reading each chapter as they were posted. This is a real story, with real characters, that happens to contain a lot of excellent erotic sex. Very good writing, and looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great with one "weak" point

Excellent story with captivating ups and downs. The only "weak" point is the last chapter. I think it would have been much better to follow the realistic line I read in part 1 to 9. What a pity! But perhaps it gives you the idea to write an alternativ final chapter. Good luck and thank you!

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightabout 20 years ago
How about Cassie and Kevin Cooper?

In truth, I had not read Chapters One through Nine and just stumbled on this one after reading the list of February winners. But it's a sweet story! If you wanted to do a separate story about Cassie and Kevin Cooper, the shy bachelor at auction, I'd really encourage you to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Laura & Lisa Drunk or Just Lame?

They didn't understand that the whole suffering ordeal started when Heather let her vagina take over as her "thinking" faculty,,,

If memory serves me right, I think it is said Ty was out to seduce this married woman, starting from way back in college when he was being tutored by her (because he preferred to use his muscles, in the gym, pumping irons, not his brains),,,

Sure, both Jake and Heather did a lot of harmful things to each other SUBSEQUENT to Heather's adultery, which she knew was wrong and felt guilty about it but kept at it. But the person MOST responsible, over-all, for those painful things was Heather, not Jake.

(Sisters/lovers Laura and Lisa need to be reminded of the FACT that Ty was the guy who ran around "conquesting" and fucking [white] women, WEAK-MINDED, married or not, and TAPING his sessions with them, with the intention of destroying their marriages or relationships, which they have with others. And, then, using those tapes as Ty and his friends saw fit, including sending them to the said women's spouses or boyfriends...)

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
A Great Story!

I found Jake's dark side harder to believe than the reunion. But it is certainly possible. It is said we have equal and oposite characteristics within ourselves that are enhanced and brought out by various actions and events.

Loved the story, and I am a romantic, so you know I loved the ending.

daluentdaluentover 19 years ago
Jake's an idiot

How could Jake ever trust this bitch again? Is he fucking nuts! Once a cheater, always a cheater. But of course the romantic ending. The bi sisters thougt he should have shot himself. What fucking world are they living in? He should have shot the bitch and her asshole lover, but he didn't, so Jake's an idiot!

ScribblerosScribblerosover 19 years ago
unlikely ending to a great story

The more realistic ending in this kind of scenario would have been separation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Simply Awesome

I have to agree with other readers that this was one of the best stories I've ever read in my life. The basic fact that, deep down, Heather and Jake still loved each other was a nice journey leading towards the end. And I LOVED the ending. I would certainly look forward to seeing more from the both of you. Congrats !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great Story - One of the Best on Lit

I really liked this story. From beginning to end its one of the best ive ever read. I even liked the ending but Im realistic enough to know I could never get over it if I was the husband. Maybe Im not as big a person but I dont see myself ever being able to get back with the ex. Best I could hope to do would be let go of my anger, apologise to ex for treating her poorly, sincerely wish her well in the futre and then try to find someone else. If I could do that Id be pretty proud of myself.

Your ending is better though. I read these stories as a bit of escapism & if Im gonna read fiction, I much prefer happily ever after.

PultoyPultoyabout 19 years ago
WHEW!

Excellent! Thank You! Write more!

Regards,

Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW!

a great story, i wanted them to get back together from the start!write more PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Read

It was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Outstanding

An excellent story. Keep up the work.

XSchreiberXSchreiberalmost 19 years ago
Excellent story

I read your first series, Casting Couch years ago, and really enjoyed it despite (and maybe even because of) the more far-fetched parts. In this story, the characters have much more depth to them - their actions seem honest. Even if some of us who read wouldn't make the same decisions they did, I could believe that the characters would make these decisions/actions. The (small) point I'm trying to make is that even though I enjoyed the Casting Couch, this was much better.

One of the things that separates this story from all the others out there is the scene in Vegas where Heather walks away. The typical writer would have had the scene play out, with a 'happily ever after' ending with Heather as Jakes' wife-whore (no offense to those who do write such endings - it's just more of a fantasy than anything else). -- Maybe it would have been more truthful (read: maybe it would have better suited my tastes) if it hadn't been revealed afterwards that she'd passed a 'secret test' he had set up. I liked the idea that he was on some sadistic trip (against himself as well as her) - in that case, her opting out would really shake him - and would make it alot more truthful that he didn't go after her--and that he considered suicide. I know it's such a small thing in the larger scope of the story, though, and maybe it's splitting hairs, but I really believe it's the small things (which you do well) that separate the great stories from the good (or that bad, for that matter).

Anyhow, enough of the unsolicited 'advice' (What the hell do I know?).

Well done, this story certainly deserves a high rating, and keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Depressing story

An extremely well written story that I found terribly depressing. Heather weak willed and rather naive becomes victim of Ty and adulterous with him. Jake with justification become vengeful. That part was well done ,but then like many writers you make Jakes vengeance too long drawn out and much to vicious between his humiliation of Heather and his brooding suicidal thoughts. I love happy endings, but, to me, your last chapter was too little, too late. One chapter of loving doesn't offset nine chapters of depression. 60 year old George

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
good stuff

Loved the story, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
MAKE EM PAY

Too often a mongrel like TY comes along and breaks up a happy home and then rubs there face in it. By their very actions and devious ways they show that they have little regard for anyone but themself. People such as this should be delt with a lot harder to show them the error of their ways.Death is too good for them, so maybe a removal of the problem part is more appropriate and would stop any repeats. A great story keep up the good work, cant wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Best Story I have Ever Read Here!!!

O-kayyy!! So it didn't have rampant sex on every page! It DID have a bunch of really sexy interludes! What sex there was, was absolutely graphic!! And well worth the reading!!

But the best thing was the happy ending, with little Faith (the little terror!). Children can heal all. I know this to be one of life's inimitable truths.

One thing bothers me, however: Why, oh why didn't anyone have that incredible woodpecker Ty arrested? That he was seen putting "E" into the champagne in the first tape and then serving it to Heather would have been enough to get him locked up on rape charges in any jurisdiction I know of!You see, Rape occurs when ANY sex happens between any two persons if drugs are involved, due to the diminished capacity of the victim, and no Implied Consent may attach. This is absolutely doctrinaire in any court. If, after the rape the victim wishes to prefer charges against the attacker, remand applies and no bail may be set as rape is a capital crime when coupled with the knowing administration of any drug, lawful or not, if administered for the purpose of criminally facilitating the rape.

This elevates the act of rape to one of a capital crime, with depraved indifference to human life- a life sentence mandatory in most if not all states. If you were to witness this act in front of you, you may stop this act from going forward with Deadly Physical Force, if necessary. That means it's legal to kill the attacker if you must in order to terminate the rape from occurring.

In such circumstances, why wasn't Ty arrested??? NExt time....

But! Well done, well done!! Give us more!!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 16 years ago
Strong story, good plot, very realistic

I confess I liked the part in Vegas the best, and was glad to see Heather figure it out (finally). My only complaint is that Ty wasn't put out of action - he's clearly a predator.

bear2readbear2readover 16 years ago
Reconciliation and Hard Work

This story is truly one of hard work, perserverance and forgiveness. Both Heather and Jake did many things wrong -- especially Heather for not being able to fend off the black "rapist." Ty should be in prison for drugging her. And what consequences were there for Jessica? She's nothing but a slut for encouraging and forcing Heather to go to the strip club and weakening Heather's resistance. It would have been nice for her to pay the price for her actions. A very good ending because it shows how difficult forgiveness can be and how muc hard work there is in counseling to overcome infidelity. Thanks for such a well-written story with a nice ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
is it?

i think that you are a very talented writer and that your stories are original and most importantly, realistic. it creates a varied impression with different people and make them think and want to share their views. i still dont understand how she could love him so much but still have an affair with Ty because you dont cheat on someone you love no matter the circumstances and i thought jessica was her friend. i can understand the 1st and 2nd time coz she was drugged but the others? and i believe that Ty should of have suffered more for wat he did, he did rape her in the beginning by drugging her. with this story you made me realise that people make mistakes no matter how perfect they seem and you are a brilliant author n keep on writting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I just discovered this story . . .

I just found this one, being fairly new to Lit (approx 2 years). This was fairly well-written with few errors, and it kept my interest quite well. There were times where it dragged a bit, was repetitive, and the plot was drawn out but I still liked it. It would seem that a recent story, "Love Me Tender, Please," by Kathi, is a lot like this older story and I wonder if it is only a coincidence? Maybe this story plays out again and again throughout life, so it is really just a reflection of the fairly common infidelities in marriages across America. The reason I did not give 100 to this story, monumental work though it may be, is the lack of credibility I sense in parts of the story. Or perhaps I felt the author(s) failed to make Heather convincing with her poor judgment and lack of will-power in going back to Ty for more sex. The idea of Ty drugging her in order to get her into the sack is a fairly over-used one; but the thought that she could not resist going back to him afterwards is simply unbelievable. If it's one thing I've learned about women after 38 years of marriage (plus counseling many other couples), it's that women are much more able to resist sex, to turn themselves off, than are men, as a general rule. So Heather is not angry enough to resist Ty's "charms" after learning/suspecting she was drugged and secretly filmed? She can't resist him despite his threats of blackmail? I really can't see her going back to fuck him (after her divorce) just because she wants to see if she can do without him -- at least, that's the excuse she gives. Even if she is really part slut and a slave to her pussy (again, something rarely seen in females to the extent that men are slaves to their cocks -- women need a real emotional tie to desire and enjoy sex in most instances), I just can't accept her actions as credible. We all have choices in life; she chose to cheat on her spouse multiple times even when not under the influence of drugs or alcohol and despite her inner beliefs about how wrong that was. I like romantic endings but I just can't see Jake ever getting back together with her, sorry. I did like the story otherwise and appreciate your writing efforts. Please write again.

grogers7grogers7about 15 years ago
Ok, I'm a romantic...

...and this is a very good romance. Whew! A tour de force of emotions and suspense. Chezshirecat has also put some originality into this novella.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 15 years ago
Ending is fucking absurd

This is a fabulously well-written well-planned story that reads very well and is a joy to spend the time going through. The problem is the ending is a absurd fucking joke... a classic case of extreme forced reconciliation at all costs.

<br></br>

There is no possible reason for anybody to believe that Heather's is over her obsession with cheating and fucking other men with big cocks. Hell she was almost seduced in front of Jake by the actor Kurt in Las Vegas when she was supposedly fair to focus 110% on Jake.

<br></br>

She has absolutely not demonstrated in any meaningful way in ability to turn down any man who hits on her. Indeed in the last chapter she confesses

<br></br>

<i>The only aspect of sex she missed at all was the feeling of intimacy she'd once shared with her husband...the feeling of being truly close to someone who loved you and who you trusted not to hurt you. </i>

<br></br>

Having those feelings for your spouse when you're married is the whole point ...having those sentiments now after her disasters sexual affair with a black man with a large cock really Misses the point.

<br></br>

It would of been nice to see what was going on in therapy between them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
well done

loved it! thanks for your story of love, betrayal, revenge, and redemption.

bruce22bruce22about 15 years ago
Very well constructed story

A labor of love that is super-realistic in making it clear that everyone has their weak points. Itt is very difficult to trust, once betrayed. In fact it may be foolished, buy always looking over your shoulder can not be the way to live. Life goes on and we have to give ourselves a chance to live it well. My thanks to the author and his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Die cheaters

The ending sucks. My mom cheated my dad, so i know how it effects a man. A cheater is always a cheater. Its not like a disagreement, its breach of trust. And trust is one thing that cant be regained. May be the author is not man enough or woman enough ( I have not visited the profile yet) to understand that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great Plot

Nice story, great plot!!!

Die cheaters, why you don´t tell us your story?You talks with your mother?Or you caught your mom cheating?A friend of mine caught his, and he never forgives...

I hate cheaters too, but the plot in this one is outstanding!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A1

Ace

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
You got chops

This was a very well written story. You are a talented person with good character development and dialogue. But the ending just didn't do it for me. Heather went with Ty too easily and too many times to EVER be forgiven or trusted.

There were several loose ends that needed to be dealt with but overall I would rate it a solid 94%. Now I shall continue with the rest of your library.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just met one and its yours

Great story... Really lovely

I usually get to another story after i finished one, but not to this one. I still felt the intens from it, even from the first chapter, you put some kind of projector and it played in my mind. It is really touch the inside of me. Just make another, right!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Phew!

What an emotional roller-coaster that story was!And really interesting comments too. It got to me because I had an affair with someone else (a woman actually) right when I had always been totally in love with my wonderful husband. It's a long story, but now ten years later I am so grateful to be still married and more in love than ever with him. You can get over the pain and hurt, but even now the memory of that time makes us both quake. Obviously yours was fiction and had a certain license taken with it, but it pushed all the right buttons for me. Never again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
what an amazing story

I could not stop reading this series. It told the tale so well, with realism in the emotions at every step. For those that did not like the ending, all I would suggest is that for the romantics who read this, they may even shed a few tears themselves. I would also say, as a romantic myself, this story caused me to question what I would do if I was Jake...I would only hope that my resolve and heart could withstand such an event. I've always believed that true love and soul mates only come once in a lifetime, and can overcome anything. Bravo to the author ... I wish there were more stories on the site dedicated to strictly husbands and wives that overcome adversity without having "fucked" anyone outside their marriage. Maybe a tale of soul mates who over the years have been propositioned, petted, kissed others outside their marriage etc .. but made the right decisions to stay faithful. Maybe told from the standpoint of both husband and wife while they share their experiences with each other after being together for 25 years or so. Maybe I will write that story myself as my first submission to literotica as my experiences over the years, as well as my wifes, will make for an excellent story. Once again, BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wonderful, Amazing, and Real

I thought it was an amazing and very well written story. This is not totally unrealistic either. Men and women both cheat and it is possible to find that love again. Because ultimately trust is not something that can be 100% guaranteed, you have to be open with each other and make the decision that you are ready to move on and let go of the past. Its a choice to trust someone, and even though its hard to get to that point again, it can happen. A beautiful and realistic story about the work that relationships take and how important it is not to take them for granted. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
whats with the title?

Innocent Sins? there is no such thing and what she did was far from innocent. when she was drugged, that was rape and she should have def told her hubby if not the cops and then when ty blackmailed her, how dumb could she be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Just a bullshit story

This story was just stupid. The wife was a total slut. The story was nothing original, the story telling was too long and too slow. The sex scenes were boring. The characters were both screwed up, there was no one to root for. Just really bad. anon jerry

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754about 14 years ago
Loved it....

Very realistic. What a emotional rollercoaster... I was rejoicing when Heather finally came to herself and walked away from the Vegas lifetyle. She finally gained her self respect.

norcal62norcal62almost 14 years ago
So many inconsistencies in this its impossible to enumerate.

Obviously you don't have any respect for women. Character was always saying one thing and doing another. BS. Also, forget the word graze, as in touch, and I'm glad you didn't use the term flick. What a cheap Brit cliche.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it

A little cliched but hey I'm a romatic so loved it........ I have also liked all your other submissions.

I have to admit I was cheering him on and was glad of her pain.

I am sure if I found out my wife was unfaithful , i would be every bit as nasty and vindictive

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I really liked the story. Yeah Heather fucked up and Jake made me pay but in the end they made it through all the hurt and anger. And hopefully they are in a better, stronger place this time around.

iowNotIouiowNotIouover 13 years ago
great writing

you had me crying and smiling alternately. I thought it odd that Jake never questioned his wife about Ty before going to dinner with him at the start of the story. If he'd known Ty was a stripper, he'd not have sent his wife to help him decorate.

But then the story would have been different. Ah well.

norcal62norcal62over 13 years ago
Another comment.

You say this is your favorite writing series. I found the story erotic and a good read, but as I said before, the inconsistencies in the character's thoughts or statements, and their actions was too much to enjoy.

You say you're not racist but the story is replete with racist comments and allusions. That also offended me a lot during the reading. There must be ways you can use your fear of racial competition without the repeated use of "black man" instead of the person's name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
contrived

decent writing can't cover up lack of imagination

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sorry, just one star.

Perhaps descent writing..but bottom line is that she cuckolded Jake and was a slut. Jake got some balls but, at the end, author, you cut them off. For shame on you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
define love?

I am sad for those who find it incredible that the two got back together and I think the reason for their doubts reside in the corruption of the words "I love you." To truly love someone means that you always will love them for the remainder of your life. If both truly love the other, then at some point in the future they will be back together.

The same can be said of the corruption of the word forgiveness. You have not truly forgiven if you do not forget and keep dragging the sins of the past to the forefront.

A great story and one that will always appeal to those who know the true meanings of the words "Love" and "Forgive"

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 12 years ago
I hope to see new stories by chezshirecat at some point.

The ending here was a little contrived in order to get Jake and Heather back together. But I do not think that a reconciliation would have been completely out of the question. By the time it was all over, there was plenty enough pain to go around. Building up from the ashes makes for a good story once in awhile. One would hope that Jake and Heather do get a happy ending.

The lingering question that just never was fully discussed was the hold that Ty had over Heather. Even after this last reconciliation, I didn't really see anything in the story that convinced me that Ty couldn't show up again sometime in the future and sweep Heather off of her feet yet again. He used drugs at first. Then he threatened to tell Jake. But then he just showed up and Heather seemed to fall to the floor and spread her legs. It would be awfully difficult to reconcile with a woman who apparantly was so vulnerable to another man's advances.

It was a good series though and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing the story.

MissouriUSA

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
SINS ARE NEVER INNOCENT

thoughts and actions are supposed to be, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
#2 FOR THE GRINNER

BY NOT ALLOWING PUBLIC COMMENTS YOU HAVE FORCED THE READERS TO WAIT AND MAKE A RATING CHOICE. AS WITH ALL MULTIPLE CHAPTER STORIES, SOME WILL BE BETTER THAN OTHERS, BUT THE OVERALL THEME SHOULD BE REVEALED BY THE END HOPEFULLY WITH SOME TYPE OF CLOSURE. GOOD JOB TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
a 10 chapter cuckold manual

10 chapters on how to give a cheating slut your balls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Crap

No matter what she is a cheat and a woman with a BBC fetish.Ty was not criminalised even after administering drugs to his partner wife that's too bad.Castrate that bastard I might give you a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the read. rough ride for them, but I truly believe in forgiveness. That said, Ty should not be forgiven. he should have been punished more severly. Loss of man-hood might not have been enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Writing, But.........

I gave this a five because it was well written (grammer, etc). But Jake is a dope and Heather is a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Who betrays once

it will continue to do. She is a selfish slut and he is idiot.

1*

Stupid and pretentious story!

orbloverorbloverabout 11 years ago
Well Done

A very well crafted story that was an emotional roller coaster of human emotions, from both sides.

Many thanks,

Orb

doddautododdautoabout 11 years ago
outstanding!!!

I just about gave up on this story but now I'm glad I stayed till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
aitch'em says;

Hohum! A whimp story.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 11 years ago
She still doesn't get it. Probably never will.

She is apparently incapable of taking responsibility for her own actions. "Heather felt more alive than she had since Ty had re-entered her life and messed up her happiness with Jake." Ty messed up her happiness, she was just another victim. How does she deal with Jake when he moves back to town? "She'd taken herself off the pill when Jake had moved back to town, hoping they'd end up in bed together. It probably wasn't the most honest thing she'd ever done." Yeah, nothing says 'trustworthy' to a guy like manipulation and deceit, especially from someone who has already proven themselves adept at lies and betrayal. Thank you for sharing your stories with us, but I just couldn't buy the reconciliation art the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bippity Boppity Boop!

And the Fairy Godmother makes all of old hurts and angry feelings go away. Good thing this is fiction because it's totally unbelievable in most settings. BAH!

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 10 years ago
why get a divorce, if in the end your going to take the whore back

while chezshirecat is a great writer and it sucks that he stopped writing. Why take the whore back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The BEST STORY

The best story I ever red. Amazing... THANK YOU!!!!! Please come back and post again...

dylan954dylan954over 10 years ago
excellent

Really enjoyed the story but now feel guilty because in rushing through I forgot to vote until the last chapter!! Sorry but they all deserved a 4* or 5* in my opinion!

EXursusRhereEXursusRherealmost 9 years ago
My second time reading this one.

Chezshirecat, a second reading just confirms my thoughts of the first time through...You do write a damned fine story. Hated Jake for a while, but he manned up very nicely. Ty will forever be a contemptible piece of shit. Heather earned Jake's forgiveness as he earned hers. All in all, a fine piece of work, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Jake is a fool.

Jake is a fool! He could never trust that cheating slut again. Dump her!

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
confirmed

everything I hate about BMWF; but glad anyway at the apparent reconciliation between the WMWF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sure, fine, why not. What have they got to lose?

It's not like either one of them will ever be fit for any other relationship. A nice effort, but not very convincing. You just demonstrated that two fucked up people can ruin each other lives, then reconnect and continue to live together. There was no explaining the adultery, no explaining Jake's reaction, and no explaining the reconnection, other than that was the story you wanted to tell. You just didn't make it believable. But again, thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wimp husband

What a conniving bitch to purposely get pregnant in order to trap her ex-husband into marrying her again. He treated her better then she deserved in Vegas. I have nothing but contempt for the cheating bitch, and very little respect for the husband. Who knew that a Marine could be such a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Never

No man with any kind of pride and self esteem takes this cheating cunt back..... 3*** for the effort, -2***** for the RAAC garbage ending too stupid to believe......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ridiculous

She loved him so much but couldn't keep herself from having sex with Ty. Whatever. No man with self confidence would take her back. Maybe if it was just one time due to being drugged, but not because she couldn't stop herself. She has a brain and decided to do the worst thing you can do to a spouse.

Obviously she has problems since she couldn't stop herself with Ty and barely stopped herself with Kurt, but only because Jake was in the room. All it will take is another man getting close and she doesn't care about anything but herself.

Speaking of which she seems to be supremely selfish throughout... Sex with Ty, lying to Jake, unprotected sex, trapping Jake at the end by stopping her pill.

Just ridiculous.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
Touched me . . .

. . . as much after my second read as it did after my first. It was quite a life journey for both of them. And I do love happy endings. Thanks very much again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the ending

Good story, loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic!

Sure, it's got the obligatory 9 and 11 inch magical cocks that make all women have multiple orgasms. In addition, the main character somehow managed to become filthy rich in only a few months then has time to galavant around Europe while maintaining a buff body....but I guess it is erotic fiction after all. That aside, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent, well written story 5* but with some reservations

Less is more.

I think it was necessary for her to have the affair for the whole week and not pull back, otherwise the being drugged argument would have likely ended the story.

However, her having sex again in the bathroom with Ty was ridiculous after all the hurt he had caused. If she needed to test herself then she had not learnt and did not have true remorse. Once she committed that act I lost all support for her and the incident with the actor was ridiculous. She was tested and failed 85%. He would never have gone back to her seeing how she reacted, letting him finger her, undress her and suck her nipples before she stopped. Wow how Jake must have admired her control, not...

Jake's whole change in character was overdone but otherwise a possibility as he had been utterly betrayed. She was a cheating, treacherous and traitorous slut. She truly was!

She did show reasonable remorse at the end so the ending was fine but I think she needed to explain herself much more. Jake's actions in Las Vegas deflected from that and spoiled the story in many ways as a result.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Their love didn't almost destroy them

Her slimy big cock loving cunt destroyed their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
saw this one at ch2

So skipped to the last ch, again 1 star for the WIMP story...

LoejtcLoejtcabout 5 years ago
A Classic RAAC

I've enjoyed reading the comments about this series as much or more than the story itself.

There are authors who seem to pride themselves on their ability to conjure up the most heinous of betrayals yet persist in attempting to convince the reader that the adulterer truly loves his/her spouse.

Using this ongoing emotion laced profession of love the author convinces some readers that the betrayer is worthy of both forgiveness and reconciliation.

Readers who are moved by emotional professions of love and contrition readily overlook behavior and applaud RAAC.

The opposite of the above are those that examine the behavior of the adulterer and draw a conclusion as to the appropriate response by the injured party. The more public, humiliating, frequent and/or prolonged the betrayal the more severe the response. Emotional pleading and promises of behavioral change are generally ignored. This is the BTB crowd.

In this case my vote falls with the BTB crowd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good story

Enjoyed the read!

IainmoreIainmoreabout 4 years ago
He Wanted Revenge?

So why is Ty still possessing his balls and dick after all that?

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

3 stars primarily because I hate RAAC, unless there is an extremely compelling reason.

I did not see any good reason for them to get back together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hilarious! I love you Jake, glug glug glug as she swallows his load. You gotta love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thought for the day:

Can sperm in a condom reasonably be referred to as "potent seed"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An extremely well written tale of betrayal, revenge, stupidity, sacrifice and redemption.

LA

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeeover 2 years ago

This is the best "rebuilt marriage" story on the site. It is extremely realistic and the way they handled it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Two highly dysfunctional sex and ego-centric beings that probably will never be extricated from their adolescent impulses... no 30-day stint in rehab and 1-year backpacking expedition across Europe would bring about the needed recovery that lasts... thinking so does not make it so... dealing with developmentally arrested feelings and emotions over a long-term and overcoming does... it's mature adult emotional form that inhabits a mature, responsible adult who can act rationally and thoughtfully under the most painful and irrational situations... these two will not last unless the both of them seek serious, long-term, committed help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Overall, a good story. A few things that made it fall short. 1) He kept emphasizing that Ty was a black man, even though Jake exposed to not be prejudice. 2) The blew off the fact that Ty drugged her with ecstasy several times. 3) They mentioned connecting Kevin & Cassie during the auction but never followed up at all with it. I just couldn't give it a 5.

bobareenobobareenoover 1 year ago

The chapters were too short, it interrupted the flow, and the back and forth of love/anger was a bit tiresome. At a certain point the characters lost my interest. 3 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He nerveverer Fuck her ass ? She never give it to him ?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Have to say I enjoyed this story arc a lot. However, I cannot say it's as realistic as some commenters seemed to think. It was a study in immaturity and emotional dysfunction. For one the wife was very naive. The old boyfriend Ty essentially raped her with drugs and she did nothing? And then the going back after the initial coerced trysts? And then not confessing to her husband who she supposedly loved deeply to patch things up after the lover told her up front he wanted to destroy her marriage? Her behavior, emotional confusion, and inability to articulate to him were pretty damning. Then his over-the-top response was equally puerile. A revenge sex tape? Come on! They obviously married too young and had not matured enough to appreciate what they had until it was lost to them. And I don't think their deep-seated personal problems would have been resolved without more extensive therapy for her sexual-behavioral dysfunction or his alcoholism. So the plot development was not even remotely realistic, albeit the romanticism was still enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Although I enjoyed this well-crafted story, I don't know that it should be called romantic. Frankly, I don't believe that anyone is 'meant to be together'. It is partially about luck and circumstance that brings two people together with attraction that developes into a deep partnership. But it takes work, of which fidelity and loyalty of companionship are essential, and for which this wife simply didn't want to do the work. Either that, or she had a mental problem of some type. What-ever it was, she didn't earn his reciprocal loyalty or fidelity, however puerile his response was. I was better prepared for this story to have a better ending where he met some loving divorcee in Europe and recovers his loving self, while she went through a series of short, disappointing affairs which drove her to a lonely, bitter spinster's life, and they meet while out dining with his new, loyal wife. The old adage is true: 'the best revenge is living well'. She deserved no better after her repeated trysts where she just could not say "No!". The drug inducement was only the first time. Pathetic bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous