All Comments on 'Femdom Training 101'

by bdsmtrainer88

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Maid to measure

So nice to read about how we should be dominated and trained. I feel that forced bi should be part of the course. Of course if it is your boyfriend you will eventually lose him as a boyfriend but gain a housemaid. Then you can move on to the next victim.

timeagain93timeagain93about 8 years ago
good

good how you work your way up

smilingswitchsmilingswitchalmost 8 years ago
More the 101

Great info and guidance for all levels of interest, if you dont mind me saying...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A loving affectionate slave ?

Delusions here ..

Abused people will do anything ....

To get revenge .....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
hi

plz train me, i think ur real mistress

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LOL!

Treat any man like this and be sure of two things. If you're married, you're soon to be divorced. If you have a boyfriend, rest assured you soon won't. And thank your lucky stars that the men just walk away and don't stop for a couple of minutes to beat the holy snot out of you. THAT'S what happens if you take these suggestions. Too damn funny and too stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ok

Hell,just reading this turned me on,just starting to explore being a sub to the wife.

Sounds like fun to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
sick fantasyland

This is far fetched, unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Delicious. I want to be dominated by her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

Very nice story keep posting many

TyrnavosTyrnavosover 4 years ago
Excellent!

Some aspects beyond my limits, but wonderful to read because of your evident enjoyment and enthusiasm. How I wish I knew you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great guide but I have some reservations

To be clear this guide is great, as a sub I would be down for some of this stuff. I would even let a lot of this gradually happen like the guide says. But the major problem is that this guide either expects you to already know consent or encourages non-consent which is an incredible sin for any domme.

Both parties are supposed to enjoy bdsm not just the domme. You need to talk to your sub and know their lights (red=no yellow="back off but keep going" and green=yes) otherwise it could totally ruin the whole experience considering how much this requires such a high amount of trust in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I wanted to try it to see if I like it. As a result of trying it, I know I hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So true

I’ve been doing this for 1 year. Wife loves me doing everything but not into femdom much so far. I’m still into it and optimistic!

johnlw77johnlw77over 3 years ago
If common sense is used...

This is an excellent and most arousing programme. Surely, though, I'd like to say to those who think its all too much or not going to work, that any Mistress knows that these actions are not just to be rolled out. They are used in Her skilful gradual evolution of the male's sinking down into obedience and then slavery. he'll be teased, encouraged, sometimes even rewarded. Only gradually will he realise how far he's fallen and discover that there's still more to come.

I am such a slave. Much of things described in this text has not yet been done to me, but Her control gets slowly but very clearly tighter, and I know that once something has been imposed and I have taken it, it will not be removed.

I am devoted!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Do not differentiate between truth, fiction and illusions, if her husband is a man and not a cuckold, so make sure to call the ambulance before starting this absurdity and stupidity.

Do not differentiate between truth, fiction and illusions, if her husband is a man and not a cuckold, so make sure to call the ambulance before starting this absurdity and stupidity.

n

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If you are a man in todays society you are already dominated enough, simply by existing. Think long and hard before lettind a woman do this to you, sure she may be hot as hell, with a silken pussy, with great oral skills, you may already be under her thumb a bit. You may think "Sure, i'll go along with her kink games if it means sexy times later". Don't fall for it.. Sure it'll start nice and gentle, this is the gateway drug part of it. Before you know it your wearing a chastity cage (evil things) and eating another guys creampie out of her snatch. A carefully manipulated progression of this kind of femdom will rob you of ALL of your masculinity. (Which she has been convinced as "toxic")Then she won't want you. Trust me if your desperate for sex there is plenty for rent out there. If you are a beta, as alot of us are, just go find a nice plain beta woman. The head cheerleader isnt always the best choice. If you like being pegged and being submissive, im sure there's a nice hung gay or bi dom daddy out there that will happilly fill that void in your life (bad pun). And that is far, far, less humiliating than letting some bitch make you her bitch.

AdunaiAdunaiabout 2 years ago

Created an account to write this message.

I. > "A crucial part of breaking your partner is making sure they are gaining to much please."

This sentence doesn't seem to make any sense. "Are gaining much from pleasing"? "Too much to please"? "Of breaking [in] your partner"? Who knows.

II. Re: the latest anonymous comment is infuriating. I hope nobody minds if I respond.

1. Modern Western capitalist feminism has nothing to do with femdom. American feminism is actually maledom because you will lose your kids to a male judge in a male-instituted court, to laws written by old dead white men.

2. Getting dominated is nothing shameful. I actually consider femdom quite natural, as we are dominated by Nature, and then by our native country's religion & culture.

3. In 99% of the cases, a female-led relationship is initiated by the male partner, nobody ever even hides this.

4. 1. Conflating chastity with cuckoldry is absolutely moronic.

4. 2. Conflating femdom with gay maledom is absolutely moronic.

P.S. The only thing I might entertain as true out of your nonsense is the idea that the female may leave the male after he introduces her to femdom. But then that would be a case of personal incompatibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Adunal,

I am the anon that you are so agrieved of.

Answering your list of complaints. You seem to take issue with my criticism of femdom, I do not. IF and only if it's safe sane and consensual. Nowhere on this 101 training guide are safeguards for the male sub listed. The list is written, as if the activities listed are predetermined and natural progressions, they are not. While pegging and cum eating might be considered Femdom 101, Stiripping your man of his masculinity and " locking him in chastity until he is broken" is most definitely not. It's not Safe sane and consensual either. This list also suggests things like mind control, sissyfying, wearing a humbler, Anal hook, and on demand hard pegging (quasi rape), cuckolding and large doses of humiliation. My advice to men stands, know why your doing this really well before you start. Have boundaries, safe words, discussions and an emergency exit strategy to get out of this dark rabbit hole if need be. And question why someone would do this to you in the first place. If they love you they wont try to " break you". Finally the author of this list is s fantasist, not a BDSM authority. Do real research before you harm yourself or someone else. Finally , I do think that homosexuality is preferable to this nonsense. My suggestion to find a dom daddy was in jest. However, I do think it protects your psyche a bit better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think this was amazingly written. I Remember when I used to smoke coke fantasizing of a women fucking me up the ass while beating on me.I would look at dirty pictures of hot chick's giving dirty looks so sexy like that I would pretend she told me to fuck my ass. Every hit i would afterwards ream my ass for hours calling me name's and spitting in my mouth.

THE reason I confess this is how shocked that what I played pretend with dirty books and crack were real.

I no longer get high or sodomize myself I didn't know that is what I was doing. But now sober I am an aggressive male dominant caricature and am God fearing but these hard times of the Genocide fake Vax bull.

I would love to have a one night with a hot dom i have no experience but I would do any and everything she said. With no safe words just the meanest raping and beating spitting and whiping if she was hot enough she could do anything to me as long as she raped my face with her beautiful clit and feet yes you can pee on me to.

P.S I will probably be called closet Sub but I am to bashful to admit to this but I do give a mean oral orgasm I'm a pussy eating genius but never met a woman who likes a sissy as a man.I wouldn't be a sissy anyway but if I could once I would. Bugs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What if the guy doesnt want to be femdom trained?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wanted my boyfriend to serve me more (he enjoys me being dominant). This gave me many great ideas, and he’s more affectionate & submissive then ever.

I would add making him suck your toes, give you oral every day helps institute that you are the focus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife and I have begun this. Here's her rules (probably quite tame as beginners)

1. Husband must do all house chores completely NAKED at all times. No clothing may be permitted without asking Queen first. Husband must be QUICK and not fluff or dither around.

2. If husband is not caged, he MUST present a hard cock for Queen before asking permission to enter caravan. Husband must NOT touch himself to achieve hard cock. Failure within one minute to become erect will result in punishment.

3. Husband MUST satisfy Queen's pussy orally whenever and wherever she desires. Husband must eat her pussy and cum without question or complaint, and bring her to orgasm.

4. Husband may only be permitted to orgasm ONCE for every THREE times his Queen does, pending her decision. Queen's satisfaction must always come BEFORE that of his own. Moaning, complaining or sulking will result in extra days locked in cock cage or other punishment.

5. Husband is required to massage Queen's feet, back, neck, shoulders, arms, hands or wherever else she desires naked EACH DAY for no less than 20 minutes. Failure to complete fully alotted time will be punished at her discretion.

6. Husband must present himself naked in a high state of cleanliness EACH night before bedtime. Teeth and hair brushed, body clean - especially the penis, nails cut short, for her to inspect. Penis MUST be erect during inspection for her satisfaction. If body is unshowered or dirty, he will sleep naked on the couch.

7. Husband is forbidden to groom or manscape pubic hair around penis and balls without permission from Queen.

8. Whenever Queen is not present, dick MUST remain locked away in chastity. Husband is not to attempt to pleasure himself in any way or try to remove the cock cage. If so, he will be severely punished by the Queen. This could result in extra days being locked away in chastity device, among other things.

9. Husband MUST perform one small romantic gesture per day for Queen and one big gesture per week. Demonstrating his love and devotion to Queen is a must.

10. Husband gives full control to Queen of his cock. This is now hers, and hers alone, to enjoy at her discretion, and must be erect, clean and ready for her to enjoy. Premature ejaculation will result in clean up and punishment. Husband is NEVER to moan or whinge that his favorite toy is no longer his to play with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Punishments may include:

Being handcuffed to the kitchen pole naked for up to 30 minutes while she gets to relax watching favorite shows and sipping wine

Being forced to wear cock cage and a g string to work. Photos may be requested to ensure compliance

Writing on bitch's chest with lipstick or eye pencil. Derogatory names, such as bitch, cumslut, useless cunt & fuck face can be employed.

Being pissed on and made to clean up the mess afterwards. Bitch must also lick her pussy clean and dry after urination.

Forced to wear a dog collar while the bitch licks her pussy to orgasm. Her cleanliness will not factor in to pussy eating. He will then be disdainfully pushed away to concentrate on massaging her feet.

Made to cum on own face. Queen will jerk off disobedient husband and ruin his orgasm.

Made to cum on her feet and clean it up. Bitch must lick up and swallow every drop of filthy cum

Dismissed naked to the annex wearing face dildo. He will spend 30 minutes thinking of ways to improve whilst spanking himself.

Hog tied and left naked on couch. Queen will use this quiet time for activities that amuse her.

Spanking of ass, back and penis for minor infractions. Verbal humiliation will be communicated during training time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reminds me of the old saying "no matter how hot she is remember; there's some guy out there who got tired of putting up with her shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous