All Comments on 'Honoring My Father's Last Words'

by fgmntfmgnshn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
TommybowlerTommybowlerabout 8 years ago
Great story

I love the idea behind this. Well written and a good lesson for those who can see it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Make her my own

By "make her your own" his father certainly did not mean illegal drugs, hypnosis, brainwashing, sensory deprivation, physical abuse, etc.

Even the priest realized something was off and yet went ahead anyway.

What a perverted use of scriptures! Unbelievable!

Sorry there are no negative ratings. It deserves a minus 5.

I am a Father, Grandfather, and Great Grandfather of 16 wonderful good Christian women, young ladies, and girls and I would never tolerate them being treated like this.

QBFreakQBFreakalmost 8 years ago
TIL; I don't like mind control stories.

It was well written and well researched. I enjoyed it as a piece of writing. I disagree with many of the interpretations of the scripture. If I view it as simply another piece of writing, your usage was clever. However, I take it seriously so I find the use of it to justify taking another person's free will blasphemous.

Clever, but wrong. Definitely not for me. Nice writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reviewer

Jesus bloody Christ, mate! You absolutely raped it, you did. Holy hell, LSD? Subliminal messages that preyed upon a young woman's beliefs? Fucking induced Stockholm's Syndrome!? Lord above this wave certainly something. Got my rocks off to this, I sure did. Keep up the good-yet-fucked-up work, there, mate, holy hell.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Tommy Bowler got it

It's almost too subtle for some

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Erghhh

It is truly bad considering the scriptures... and considering the "Christianity" of this... ehhh, literature.

It's fairly good considering the techniques used in this sort of literature, tho character setting is simply .....

Well, may this love corrupted and most degraded lead us to love unadulterated, that love most pure, most divine, most adorable and most delightful of Diotima, and ultimately of and consummated in Christ. May His Love and Himself Love lead us through all darkness and vanus of life, into heaven or hell or new creation or whatever it may be, but above all, wisdom and love the infinite and eternal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I kind of wish I was your therapist because I have so many questions.

sexymeupsexymeupover 4 years ago
total nut case

some Christian he was, 1st instead of trying to help his mother in her time of need he rejects her and caused her to go looking for love in all the wrong places calls her a whore and walks out on her instead of trying to help her then he goes to stay with a woman that tries to help him out and what does he do,he moves in and he drugs her and brainwashes her to fuck him and makes her his sex slave even before he marries her in her brainwashed state and she had no choice in the matter it was clearly rape he destroyed her will and took over her life. I hate holy rollers who preach one thing and then do all the things they preach against. they are total hypocrites, I am sorry to say I know a few people like that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I love how the guy used scripture to suit what he wanted, it was so messed up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Creepy

I really really hope you meant this story to be so creepy.

The high moral grounders have missed the point that ALL mind control stories are rape stories. Great laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beyond creepy. Nothing likable about this character whatsoever.

TxCeltTxCelt12 months ago

Dark as fuck, but exceptionally well written. It takes skill to write something that viscerally impacting and something so far from his usual fare. Even though it thoroughly creeped me out, I'm giving it 5 stars just for the talent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous