All Comments on 'For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 13'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 8 years ago
Based on that

We learn that Ryan doesn't bounce. Fun stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Poor Ryan

I hope he survives that last bit of news lol. Great job with this chapter. Until next time we meet, high 5's to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Anymore on the way? Love it all

SnowRevolSnowRevolabout 8 years ago
roflmao

Lol the ending was to perfect . Was Marjory sad when I realized ihad caught up lol. Hope you still have more going and we find out how the world needs the goddess as you mentioned before. Maybe have a secret demon hunter start showing up for extra story luls and badass lol. Never stop the insanity. Your stories actually got me to go back to wow after 2 years addiction free!

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoabout 8 years agoAuthor
could have beens

by this point, you should have read all of my work, so here's a few "original plans".

For the Whored, SHOULD have ended by ch 03, with Elunara requesting grommash fucking her instead. Grogek was a plot twist I didn't see coming.

For the whored SHOULD have ended by ch 07, with Elunara and Grogek both being executed by Grommash

Tulani was originally supposed to be straight, with Elunara healing her opinion on sex, she was supposed to find Jordan attractive

Jordan was supposed to find a girlfriend with Elunara's help.

Tina was supposed to show Grogek's sweet side, the mother Susan was to reclaim her child and disappear

The King was not supposed to propose, he was to dance with Elunara all night, and let his love for her be known to the kingdom. that's IT I swear. I had no idea.

Lydia was supposed to marry Bryan and wind up in an abusive situation, with Bryan being clingy and obsessive over her.

Bradly was never supposed to find anyone to replace Lydia, he would fight Bryan for Lydia's freedom. white knight syndrome that never felt right.

Darguni was to fuck everything in a hundred mile radius, and then find himself "tamed" by his love for Tara.

Boy, this whole shindig could have gone all over the place. But, here we are. Enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To the writer

Why did you stop writing :( out of ideas or?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
556 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...