All Comments on 'Wet Pantyhose'

by ssimpson

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Intersting...

Well, an interesting idea, I suppose. I would think most women would be grossed out about finding the crotch of their new pantyhose filled with cum, but Lord knows there are a lot of really strange fascinations out there among Literotica people.

Anyway, you need to seriously consider the help of one of the volunteer editors on Literotica. Some of your sentences appear to be randomly generated by your computer.

Here's a hint. READ what you write. Put it aside for awhile and read it as if you didn't write it. Read it aloud (when no one is around). You'll pick up most of the annoying typos and grammatical errors rather than subject potential readers to them.

Also the Ken/Glen thing was disturbing as hell. Pick up a baby book or phone book and find names that don't rhyme. At least the husband's name wasn't Ben.

Eric (a good choice for a story name)

gotranegotraneover 13 years ago
Hot Start!

Love pantyhose stories! Please write a sequel, or even a series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pantyhose

What a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Liked

I thought it was a good story, Sexy, Dirty, all in one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

My wife like me when we went out to cum on her pantyhose and have me wet between her legs all night.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Silly shit

Too silly to even comment on. Where do you idiots get these ideas? Ha to be drug.

nylonpunkienylonpunkieover 2 years ago

A hot dirty story, thank you for sharing with us, xx

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Holy fucking shit that will always be in the runnng for the dumbest fucking story in the history of LW.

We get it, youre a bisexual/gay man wanting to finally get a cock to play with.

Lets start with the obvious idiocy you built this POS upon....ever see a woman put on her pantyhose? We can safely say no you havent. A wad of cum wouldnt slip by unnoticed little boy.

Now lets get to the idiocy of point number 2 shall we? I wanted him to see that I was not wearing panties. Well if he got a good enough shot to see she wasnt wearing panties he'd easily see that it would look like she pissed herself if there had been a wad of cum there all that time.

Now lets go number 3 shall we? Literally no man would not catch on at this one "Then goes in, takes my pussy in his mouth.

Oh god, his tongue on my clit felt good." Yeah he'd taste the cum and he'd smell the cum.

And you worthless cucks wonder why we cant find anything good in what you little shits write. Its the literary version of brain damage every damned time you kids try.

Thankfully you were one and done, now if only the others who write stuff this shitty would follow suit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous