Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hokie3457hokie3457about 8 years ago

I'm not a fan of bondage, leather or S&M. But enjoyed portions of your story. Really loved how Penny's mind kept drifting to Leonard, very nice touch there and a trat to read those early feelings, In the art posing scene, not sure why the sheet over her groin was necessary, as she was sitting with her legs crossed, but a nice way for an actress to earn extra income! Anyway, thank you for writing!

hokie3457hokie3457about 8 years ago

...also, glad to see this is labeled as Part 1. That means there is more to come! Hope you continue soon!

RGrimesRGrimesabout 8 years ago
Great!

I really love this chapter, good work! Hope to read more!

Maybe in the final part, you could told in details what happend and all the things they do with Penny :D .

Randy_ScribblerRandy_Scribblerabout 8 years ago
Nice subject matter

I'm not a big fan of S & M, but I love Big Bang Theory and Penny is my ultimate wet dream.

I'm eagerly anticipating reading more of your BBT work. Big Bang has just gone x-rated -- love it.

This is too good to be true.

RGrimesRGrimesabout 8 years ago
Are you working on a new chapter?

When the next? Pleaase :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I enjoy most of your stories, and you write the sex well. I've been looking for the coupling of Penny and her dad Wyatt, maybe with Leonard joining in, but no-one's got around to it yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please do a Howard and Penny fuck. Just those two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

this was really good, please do another one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous