All Comments on 'Clothes Shopping with My Hairy Mom'

by daitalianjob

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
charliebillcharliebillabout 8 years ago
I love bushes

What a hot story, loved every bit of it. Only better thing would be to have repeated sex and have his mom get pregnant.

RobloverRobloverabout 8 years ago
Shopping with mom

Great story!!! Would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
an excellent story of a mother and her mommy-loving boy

And it just goes to show that once a young guy's gotten his big fat cock up the same warm wet cunt he came out of there's no stopping him. He'll fuck his mother anywhere and everywhere he can. He'll bend her over the kitchen counter, push her up against the wall, climb on top of her in her bed and he'll fuck her. He'll fuck her in the back of the car, on the lawn at night, in the tiny john on the plane to visit grandma, in the guest room at grandma's place with the old folks right on the other side of the wall, and, as this excellent story shows, even in the little dressing room at the mall. The kid's just got to get his cock up his own birth canal, up his own mother's welcoming wide open twat. He's got to pump away like a crazy man till he blows his young balls and shoots his mommy a huge twatful of his creamy semen. Nothing can ever draw out the semen from a boy's balls like his own mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Mother & Son shopping

Mother knew when he went shopping with her, she was simply going to fuck him and have him blow his nuts off in her cunt.

He too, was having a great time and this is only the beginning of a long incestual relationship between them, Every hetero young man dreams of seeing his mother in her lingerie, seeing her nude, and fucking her. He dreams of her stripping off her clothes for him and perhaps even letting him watch her piss. this may ultimately lead to some golden shower times in the bath tub or the shower.

I perhaps could have fucked my mother. Lord only knows how many men she was fucking. I know of at least three besides my father.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anna Ludlows hairy pussy

Anna's baby boy

My mother has always had a very dark hairy pussy. She never trims it and her hairs are crazy long. I remember seeing them stick out of her bathing suite and my friends would notice too. On vacation as a boy I saw a man starring and his obvious hard on was very noticeable. She used to masturbate in bed while I snuggled her and walk around with no panties and just a t shirt and I saw her pretty pussy every day til I was in my 20s and beyond. I peeped on her every night masterbateing and dressing. She 72 now and I have video of her masterbateing and bathing. She knows I want to fuck her but now she the one afraid and she has forgotten all she did to me as a boy. How she would try to get my "grub worm" and a few times she did play with it. I would make her stop because shame but it felt so good. She jerked my older brother off a lot and even let him put his cock in her pussy. He would tease me about fucking her and say I had a little dick or I could too. I watched men fuck her and listened to her moan and talk filthy. Saw big cock go in her and pound her and she didn't care that I need and watched. It hurts that she won't let me and acts like I'm bad. I want her pussy so bad I thought of forcing her. I need someone, an old granny, to tell her and get her hot. Then maybe she will let me fuck her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Moms are just supposed to be hairy!! None of that stupid ass shaved pussy shit! Moms are mature ladies that are homemakers, go shopping, do laundry cook, clean, and many are employed. When the fuck do they have time to\shave and why would they want to look like some stupid ass razor burnt a teen girl anyway. Plain stupid silly!!! Moms are full bush hairy!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Continued from my just not prior post. I like to eat my mom! Massively hairy pussy that I have to part to each side to get to that oversized girl cock circumcised appearing clit. I jack her off with my lips until she squirts. OK my wife helps.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous