All Comments on 'Sex Toys and Coffee'

by depreston

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LydieAnnaLydieAnnaalmost 8 years ago
Thank you, L, K, C, S and J....

And thank you, depreston, for giving me one of the best orgasms I've had in a long time....

I am light-headed, my limbs are shaky, and my new vibrator was just very satisfyingly broken in. (My nethers are still pulsing with the force of that experience.)

You are truly, truly talented. (As soon as I can figure out how, I'm changing that 4 star to a 5.... My hands are trembling so much that I accidentally clicked the wrong one!)

Depreston, let me know if you ever want a latte and a croissant.... I'll be there. ^.~

escriterraescriterraover 2 years ago

What a delightfully told story! Beyond the good writing mechanics lie an inventive plot, engaging characters, and a scenario set in safety (locked and curtained shop) and erotic abandonment. The total effect produces exactly the kind of literary and physical pleasure that reader LydieAnna describes in her comment.

Given the focus of many of my stories, I cannot deny wondering if the author's sensibilities might be open to providing readers with a sequel, one in which more than just the ladies experience the intense erotic pleasure of surrendering to the toys in the story that have been purchased from Jess' shop . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous