All Comments on 'Sara's Panties'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 157 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Whoa

Really great story. Awesome job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Outstanding

That was a great story....please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Naughty Daddy!!!!!

Please dont keep us waiting for the rest of the story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wonderfully constructed

absolutely wonderful story. the thing is though can you write a sequel as good, or is the story perhaps just better left as it is... with the uncertainty of what is to come. some things are better left untold...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
From a woman's point of view

I must say, there are not a lot of stories told from a man's perspective that convey realistic female emotions. This one does. I was right there with Sarah the whole time. I agree with an earlier comment that maybe this story is best left as is...let the reader complete it in their mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Wow

I am truly wowed by this story. I honestly have to say that when I saw it was 6 Lit pages I groaned but I kept reading. I think the story was well thought out and planned. Please continue the story.

_Connie__Connie_about 20 years ago
WOW!

One of the best stories I have ever read :)

With your words you conveyed emotions that can only be felt with a physical touch. Keep up the fantastic writing...and please...please...don't keep us waiting very long to read about how Saras Father makes love to her.

rondalerondaleabout 20 years ago
Sara's Panties

Fantastic story, certainly looking forward to further chapters. You really show the emotions of both daughter and Dad. Felt like I was there, seeing it happening first hand. Great writing, Thanks for the realism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
sara`s panties

this is the best i have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

Very sensitive and sensuous story. Lets have another installment where Sara finally gets fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
About Sara's Panties

Whooeey!! Talk about hot.. This one pops the top on the old sensual thermometer. I'd love to hear more of this couple. Fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
good one

I can't wait till next part. so hot and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
OH MY!!!!

What an exciting story..never intended to read it all today....but I couldn't stop.....i guess if you are going to be late for work it should be for a good reason..please please continue despite the story being so complete now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Best BJ ever described

I was so aroused that I had to change my panties before I could leave the house. My God! I'm stil wet.

sexmatesexmateabout 20 years ago
TRULY UNBELEIVABLE WRITING!

My god! I was struck with pure desire to finish this story!

What entertainment! My minds eye has never been so full!

beautiful writing! The descriptions painted the pictures perfectly! This story is HOT! I hope to see the consumation story soon! I would like the experimenting, or testing of the waters so to speak continue to a point to finally for her to let him have intercourse with her and to bring her to an ultimate climax as to which she will never say no to again! He must find a way to free her innhibitions and let herself go.....to finally climax which she has yet to let herself do. Her dad has seen what one story can do, the next one has got to be better even if it's made up with her essance/simularities injected into the story so she will finally "give in". God I can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Love the smell of pussy

Please continue the story. I gave you a 5. Please more teasing, Sara handing her panties to her dad and watch him sniff and she wrinkled her nose and ask" Is it stinky dad? Or Sara doing sit ups and Dad pressing his face on sara's crotch inhaling her musk. Or Sara wakes her dad by putting her open pussy near his nose and he inhaled her musky pussy and woke up and smiling she says "time to wake up dad" and she runs and dad chase her around the house until he caught her up in the living room floor and ended up getting fucked. And much more sniffing with detailed talkes about the smell and both gets flushed face and a bit embarrass at what's happening.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Excellent!

really good - please complete, they have to have sex!- if others think it is best left like that, they don't have to read the next installment(s)!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
MESMERIZED!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

To have Sarah !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Oh. . . Oh. . . Oh....So Hot!!!

I?ve read all of your other stories and you just keep getting better. This story is so hot I can?t wait to read the next part. I was giving up masturbation for Lent, but your story has changed my mind. (Don?t worry I should have thought of something more realistic anyway!) Please don?t keep us waiting long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
please more!

damn i got to hear the ending to that! one of the best ive read, and to the girl who said she was so wet she had to change her panties, will u marry me :P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
One of the best ever?

Incredibly well written - the teasing is just spot on. It had me going (coming?!) right up to the end. Just hope this wasn't really the end, tho.

shadydemshadydemabout 20 years ago
oh my

one of the hottest incest stories i've ever read....and he hasn't even fucked her yet....wow

skipjackskipjackabout 20 years ago
A truly unique talent!

"youbadboy" is a truly unique talent. please take good care of him. i have read everything he has written for literotica and they are of a uniform high quality. his easy naturalness must come from a lot of hard work. Or is he simply gifted that way? in any case, a wonderfully gifted story-teller!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
hot

one hell of a hot story, can't wait until he slams the hot cock to the sexy little bitch, you know she wants it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Need More

You need to take this too the next level.This is the second hottest story I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Sara's Panties

man, all I can say is WOW!... If you don't bring on the next part of the story, you're in deep shit......

PaoloPaoloabout 20 years ago
Great! now I'm late!

I couldn't stop reading. I was defintely under your spell. Very well defined characters Write more about them or not. It should be as you please, youbadboy. Thanks for making me miss that meeting. I didn't really want to go anyway.... So what if I called the damn thing, y'know?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
more, more,more

please,please,please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Oh my!!

I normally don't read incest stories, bu t a comment from someone intrigue me. What a wonderful, sensual story. Please continue....

DeeAnneDeeAnneabout 20 years ago
Mmmm...You Bad Boy

Wow!! What sensual heat you have generated with Sara and Dad. It took me 3 sittings to finally get to read all the story, and I couldn't wait to come back to it. Very excellent work. My face is flushed, my breathing is rapid, and my fingers...sticky. Please tell me there's more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Oh my God

I think I'm falling in love with youbadboy:)

I'm sticking to my seat!

23nymphaholic23nymphaholicabout 20 years ago
amazing and amazing!!

youbadboy are an amazing poet and writer and need to take this story to the next level. I think i u know what 3 times during that story...I have been thinking about that with my daughter(i massage her,watch her sleep,laundry,see her in her intimates, but would never think of sleeping with her).BRAVO 100% please continue this story it gets me off in ways that i wish i could do myself

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Extremely Hot !!!

I usually don't like father/daughter stories, but this one was wonderful. Youbadboy, you are the best!! I read the story twice and got more out of it the second time.... I almost hope there won't be a "Part Two". This work is so great that anything else would be anticlimatic. The 100 degrees on the thermometer is in Celsius!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
a 100% sensual experience

This is the greatest story I have ever read. I even had my girlfriend who is a published author read it and she agrees that its the best work of art ever found on this site. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Amazing work

I was thrilled and massivly turned on through the entire story, I had a hard time holding off so I would finish myself and the story at the same time.

hongluobohongluoboabout 20 years ago
excellent

so real, so beautiful, so drawn out..... the dynamics the whole works. A truly superb piece of writing

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissabout 20 years ago
King of suspense

I love this man, he knows just how close to take you to the edge and holds you there, so when you finally do fall it is sooooo worth it.

Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
very sensuous!

Gave me a great feeling & an erection!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Absolutely superb

This is an incredible piece of erotic literature. In fact it is the best story I've ever read on Literotica. You are a master storyteller. I can't imagine that you could add more to the story...this should be the end...and yet...I want to know more. Thank you for sharing this masterful story with us.

MeanElfMeanElfabout 20 years ago
Cool title - cool story

You don't particularly need any more rave reviews for this fabulous piece of erotica - but it's good to see that it appeals to a variety of folks. The frission was superb though and I think it made us all look at our own sexuality in a new way. The tension was exquisite.

Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
wow

This is deffinetley the best erotic story i have ever read. i have shared this one with 3 friends and they all loved it too. keep up the GREAT work!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
keep going

Wow, loved it! I would really like to see you continue with the story. Probably the best I've read in a long time.

cpbearcpbearalmost 20 years ago
fabulous

Your style captures eroticism at its best, with longing and lust and much more. Your descriptions are elegant and sensual. Please continue this fabulous saga!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Real stories

Love all your stories. This may be your best. Love the long build up as it is what would happen in real life. There are no romances or incest real life situations where two people look at each other and fall into fuck heaven. All start with small touches that build up to two or more people sharing an erotic experence.

Keep writing I love a good story and a good read.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
awesome

This story was really awesome! Please continue with this series as it is one of the best erotic stories I have read for a long time. Not to continue would do all of us readers an injustice :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Perfect!

The perfect blend of intellectualism with raw, animal force. You're patient enough to let it all happen at the ideal pace, not too fast, not too slow, just these two individuals spiraling into each other despite -- and at the same because of -- their best intentions. I feel like I myself just came in Sara's wonderful red mouth.

More, I implore you! You must! We must *HAVE* Sara, completely...she must speak the words "Do whatever you want to me", and mean them, and finally yield to them!

Jim1078Jim1078almost 20 years ago
Fantastic !

Absolutely Wonderful story. Please keep them coming..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story!

That is a wonderful story. With heartfelt sorrow, romance and loads of eroticism. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Hot

That's all that needs to be said, it's HOT.

NaughtyThoughtsNaughtyThoughtsover 19 years ago
Oh MY GOD

So Hot - Keep it up! You certainly kept me up.

jsportz957jsportz957over 19 years ago
Slow Tease

Luved your story!

It was a situation I could relate to, becuase of a daughter that grew up with her mother and really would like to spend some time with me. I had a girlfriend for awhile with teenage daughters. They were always teasin and wearing panties and short tops or bras around the house. I walked around in a constant state of arousal. We were playing cards on the bed and one of them was curious and touched me while the other was in the bathroom. What a wicked grin she had. And the older one used to ask me for backrubs on the sofa when she had cramps at night. Her back extended quite a ways before she would clear her throat.

Great memories brought alive by your story.

Really would have liked an optional ending with her not able to walk away. When reading stories, it would be nice to break from reality where it doesn't happen to happily ever after fairy tale for fun. Again, not like reality at end.

Oh well, just my take.

Never stop, 2 good to stop.

Aloha,

JS

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW!!!!!

This is without a doubt one of the best erotic reads I have had in a very long time...... Great Job youbadboy......

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOTT!

You are a great writer you must.. not should MUST! make this story continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

Really wanderfull! The way the story grows is fantastic... I really enjoyed the way the releshonship between father and daughter evolves slowly but inesorably into something stronger... they both wanted it, and they both feared it and tried to stay away from each other, but eventually (with the help (always...) of some wine) it all went as it should... mmm... I think that they should have sex... possibly that same night, later. They ahve to cross definitly that line...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Enticing

I totally enjoyed the beginning mid-middle and end. Perhaps a little too much teasing inbetween. There is nothing like a good build up which you wrote so WELL!!!! And the romantic and interconnectivity of his past and present were EXCELLENT!!! Still, I dont know what, I am no writer - something or an opportunity was missed?? Yes, please continue writing - with the agony, pain and obvious desire they both have for each other can be explored furthered. Perhaps someone else entering their lifes, interfering with their desires will add another to the peak story. Oh well, there goes my 2 cents.

bobby1936bobby1936over 19 years ago
Kudos youbadboy

All of the fine comments you have received are certainly

justified. Well written and engrossing. This is the first story of yours that I have read. I am a fan of yours now

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
beautiful story

that was the most errotic story i ever read just beautiful.

CalwestCalwestover 19 years ago
Sara's Panties

I can not wait for the next and next and next chapters. This story of "Sara's Panties" is spell binding. Does he get to or does she? There must be an answer and the author must take us there. Please continue and make it as warm and with heart felt feelings of desire once more. Thank for being the author and thank you for sharing this erotic story.

CalwestCalwestover 19 years ago
Sara's Panties

I can not wait for the next and next and next chapters. This story of "Sara's Panties" is spell binding. Does he get to or does she? There must be an answer and the author must take us there. Please continue and make it as warm and with heart felt feelings of desire once more. Thank for being the author and thank you for sharing this erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
nice

perfect ending to the story. enough to be nice but yet not too much. you left your audience wanting more... never finish the story lol.

willywilly19008willywilly19008over 19 years ago
A Rare One

You need to continue sharing your gift of erotic prose with the rest of us.

DrphelDrphelover 19 years ago
Very sensious& captivating

This is one ,if not the most well written pieces of work that I have ever read. You kept my interest through the whole story. It was fantastic. Hope to see more in the near future. Will also be reading other stories that you have written.

Thanks!!

DrphelDrphelover 19 years ago
Very sensious& captivating

This is one ,if not the most well written pieces of work that I have ever read. You kept my interest through the whole story. It was fantastic. Hope to see more in the near future. Will also be reading other stories that you have written.

Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautifully done

Just like good sex. You teased and teased and teased me, and finally you gave me release when you allowed them to engage in overt sexual behavior (yes, with the help of the wine). It was an absolutely wonderful and perfectly-timed buildup. I agree with the folks who say DON'T write any more of this. It came to a great conclusion. But if you do...I'll be watching for it and enjoying it. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
More!

Awsome I forgot that it was a man and his Daughter by the end of it, I was so involved in the story I could smell it. Its so good it was indecent. My Thanks for this work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
the best

It sounded real, plausable...so ultimately highly erotic...the best on the site...

DexicreonDexicreonover 19 years ago
You held my interest

Usually I don't go for long stories, especially if the sex is tepid. But this story kept drawing me in, like a moth to a flame. Even when I got to the end, I didn't feel disappointed because the writer wants to carry on with this story. Drag it out if you will, have him eat her pussy and smell her panties (that smell gets me going, too).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
fantastic

the best i have read so far when do we get the next bit have you wrote anything else

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very nice.

You have the art of the verbal tease down to a T. This is the way erotic literature should be written ... none of that "Wham! Bam! Thank you, Mam!" stuff one sees in most fiction of this sort. I was pretty sure throughout the story that you were a woman, because you know how to hold back, to tease, to make the reader use his/her imagination rather than bludgeon us with crude descriptions that are the antithesis of sensuality. Congratulations on a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
More

Continue with the story. I loved the teasing and would like to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
WoW

Incredible story the way sex should be a real tease from start to finish..U have the gift my friend.

werebarewerebarealmost 19 years ago
Excellent stuff

I really enjoyed this one. Very good, you have a really good style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful story

I think this story is hawt !

very nice.. it would be nice if it had a femdom twist to it ..hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The hottest story

I was enthralled by this particular story.You should be doing this for a living.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story

very good, erotic and arousing.

EroRdrEroRdrover 18 years ago
Hot to the Extreme

If I could just catch my breath for moment...

This IS the perfect erotic story. It does exactly what it is supposed to do, make one feel hot and sexy. If you have anymore in you to write please do it, you have the knack for it. Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good god!

This was hot! The teasing was incredible.

Well done by a man who knows HOW to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

Wow

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
So hot and erotic

Loved the way you tease the readers, by giving us the slow enjoyment of your fantasy. Keep writing and keep on teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
....

I reckon this is one of, if not the best erotic story i've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Amazing

You're the best writer ever!!!

Keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh My!!

That was so....well, no words can describe the way I could see what was happening in your story...everyone needs a bad boy who can write like this. Very impressive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
oh...my...god...

oh...my...god...

Camberwell MikeCamberwell Mikeover 18 years ago
Brilliant story

As always from youbadboy, a wonderful, thoughtful, teasing story with hugely believable characters and a beautifully paced development. Like everyone else, I can't wait for a second instalment of Sara and her panties!

There is no doubt that you are one of the very best erotic storytellers around, certainly on Literotica. I wouldn't dream of trying to influence your style, but I may run the risk of putting some people's back up by suggesting that your stories could do with a little more careful editing. In "Sara's Panties" I found misspellings, missing apostrophes, faulty capitalization, bad punctuation, incomplete sentences, confusion between homonyms...

It's no worse (in fact, much better) in this respect than most offerings on Literotica, but nevertheless it does detract just a fraction from what is otherwise an almost perfect literary masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
torn

Fabulously written, but am a little disturbed that they are so closely related

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Well you did it again!

This was far better than most offerings on Literotica and is a guide to the way erotic literature should be written. I particularly loved the "tale inside the tale" where he relates to Sara his adventures with Laura - this is an example of where other authors can learn from a master! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great!

Same as everybody else.

69man69manalmost 18 years ago
hot stuff!

I echo others in saying that your writing is a joy to read; the building tension, the pace, the suggested actions embedded among the obvious ones. The psyhological tension between the characters works very well, and can be developed; this story could develop light bondage themes; teasing and taking turns at seducing each other; how far will she go? How much bolder can he be? When will a point of surrender occur? It will be in the telling and building up of these themes that your readers will, again, be satisfied. More, more I say, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
second thoughts

gave it 100 then remembered what crossed my mind reading chapter #3: "this is soooo stretched out" only worth 50 for that reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great mind

Very well thought out and openly visualised it all !!!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow Again!

You are the best erotic story writer that I have ever read! Continue with the panties, but don't let her give in too easily!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
mmmmm.......outstanding

your storys get better and better......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wow

fuckin hell that was amazing please do keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
you definitely

captured my attention and kept it through the whole story!

thank you so much for writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sara's Panties

Uhmmmmmmm, worked for me! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful.

That was absolutely amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

so good and fun to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW~~

What a great story and so very well written..Hope to read more at a later date!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
now, that's true erotica!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous