All Comments on 'Birthday Girl Ch. 05'

by Agera_R

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
DirtynNerdyDirtynNerdyabout 8 years ago
Great story

I've been following your story for a few months now and it's fantastic. Your writing is funny and relatable, and very easy to get sucked into. Great job.

PrettyVirgo24PrettyVirgo24about 8 years ago
Awesome

More please don't stop

😁

J_RReaderJ_RReaderabout 8 years ago
Romantic and enjoyable

Brian and Melissa relationship starts and does not stop, all the nerdy texts fitted well and led to believable characters and situations.

You are taking your time and it makes the story more romantic, as I see it there must be at least 1 chapter more and I am looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Best story on this site

Wonderful, realistic storytelling. The pace is perfect, and the characters are believable. Looking forward to many more chapters as their relationship deepens.

CRisNeelCRisNeelabout 8 years ago
Best!

This is the best story I've ever read on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well done

Another great chapter, keep up the good work my brother.

-Fellow Enthusiast

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
This is a great story!

I like the pace...the story...the players...the way you write...the humor...GUESS WHAT? I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE!!!!

FloribundaFloribundaabout 8 years ago
Well, I'm not sure that best story on this site is right ;)

There's a lot of people on line that might want weigh in on that comment!

But this story is really well written and majorly engaging and for those reading this story, they want to know what happens next and are invested!

Brian and Melissa are really compelling characters and I want to know what happens to them next.

xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I've read about sandwiches on this site

but this GMCT is the one I want the recipe for. Sounds orgasmic. So...please? Good read, too. Thanks.

pip1247pip1247about 7 years ago
Awesome

I love the banter and the playfulness of the characters. Can't wait to keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous