All Comments on 'Training Tristan Ch. 03'

by nageren

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting story about lack of involvement

A really interesting story about two people who are emotionally absent and, in the story at least, cut off from their families too. Both characters might have much stronger back-stories, and I hope to hear whether they can put the lessons into practice in the real world. I loved the two views of Tristram's college disaster; they give him a bit of depth. I wonder how his mother reacted, and am a bit surprised that it did not form part of his narrative. Mona's lack of curiosity on that fits with her good natured absence, I suppose. Lots of interesting developments possible for her character..so looking forward to the new chapters.

jacklsjacklsabout 8 years ago
loved your storys

read all your stories hope to see more soon

CatsEye4477CatsEye4477about 8 years ago
Re: Anon 2/6

Mona is introduced in "Conception Deception," and while that story does not reveal her back story it does tell about what happened to Mona after this story ends. The two stories overlap in time and share many of the same characters. You might also want to read "A Strange Arrangement" which introduces Tristan and serves as the hub of all the stories by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written. Beautiful story.

This wasn't what I expected, as a "bottom", per the title. However, I'm glad I stayed to finish the tale. Well worth the time. No "O" material for my slightly twisted mind, but beautiful, none the less.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernageren@nageren
1070 Followers
I try to write realistically- describing believable people in plausible situations. None of the characters is "me," but many of them represent aspects of my personality and history. My hope is that, as you get to know my characters, you will find yourself thinking-...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES