All Comments on 'Running with Wolves Ch. 03'

by BlueWolfDancer4454

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Littlecat76Littlecat76about 8 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter

I love this different take on a werewolf story from what I've read previously, please update soon

BigDog167BigDog167about 8 years ago
Very good.

I was not sure when I read the first two chapters because so many stories here start out fine then lose any hint of a plot or storyline turning into nothing but sex. You have kept a very good story going so far and it is something I look forward to reading. If and when you do put sex into a chapter please remember it should add to the story, not be the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
it had to end

With tears in my eyes i read the last chapter. Can't believe you left it there. But, oh well. Great story. Please post soon. Can't wait to see what develope with Misty and Domonic. Is he an Alpha? Will Garret help flint shift? So many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
so good

more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good

I feel that it was soo good, but didn't like that you wasted a page and a half going through the exactly same sequence to which Dominic went through from his perspective, really annoying

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 8 years ago
Marvelous

Loving the twin perspectives. Beautiful chapter again. It feels strange to say this but at the end of each I'm thinking, and Next chapter is when it really starts. And strangely I'm never disappointed, it does start again with each, and each ends leaving you Knowing that the Next chapter is when it really starts! xDD

Until we know more about her, I'm not sure who to pity more, our boy, or 'his' girl.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsabout 8 years ago
Great story

Please hurry with the next chapter! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story!

There's so many werewolf stories and yours is refreshing. I would love to have a perspective from Misty.

FloribundaFloribundaabout 8 years ago
Oh man! this is so good!

You've got real substance here and so many possibilities. I just wish there was more that I could read immediately!

Great writing - I think you're getting better with every chapter - it was just gripping.

And yes, I want to meet Misty - Who is she?! :) I realise this is probably part of your cunning plan, but please introduce her properly. All we know about her thus far is that she's the daughter of an alpha, wants to be a leader and doesn't think Dominic is her Destined even though he is. Oh, and she spills coffee on people!

PS I love Kate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So so so good

Plz hurry with the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great chapter

Really creative story and wonderful chapter.

Dominic seems to have a pack (family) of his own. And this were pack he had encountered really didn't seem to think he had one. Who would make an assumption like that?

Sol is the female Alpha, a mother, yet she seems to just brush off her own child. She is definitely different than what I would expect from a mother and alpha.

Sol shows up at the airstrip , she doesn't immediately see to the welfare of her son. She knows they are dealing with humans and she doesn't want to talk. Is she just going to demand Dominic go with them. Seems like she doesn't regard humans as worth talking to even when it is clearly proven that Dominic is a force to be reckoned with. He had already damaged Hale , who seems to be a pretty strong were and almost escaped from them even though outnumbered. And the escape from the estate was genious. In which he again outfitted the fuards. But Sol doesn't seem to think she wants to communicate with this human pack.

It seems that the only one Who is using their intelligence is Orion.

Can't wait to cress more of this and see what happens next.

payenbrantpayenbrantover 7 years ago
Sigh...

I think I see what is coming. This shoukd be interesting.

On to the next.

Sincerely, Payenbrant

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous