All Comments on 'Trust Ch. 03'

by avrgblkgrl

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I think I'm in love with Russ....

This was written really well. I hate that Kieran did her like that, but was kinda glad to see that Russ was there to take care of her. I cringed when she said Kieran's name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
amazing!!!

This story is so beautifully written. It's so detailed and heartfelt that its like we're transported there and feeling what the characters are feeling. Only thing is I just wish you updated this story more frequently. Pleeeease

silverstar88silverstar88about 8 years ago
So Worth It

I just knew Kieran was going to catch them! I swear i felt my heart break when she realized it was Kieran with Astrid.. And who knew Russ had actual feelins for Iona.. I can't wait for the rest! 👏👏👏

crazysexykool93crazysexykool93about 8 years ago
HO.LEE.SHIT!

Lol this chapter was amazing! I wanted to cut Kieren for messing with that slug Astrid... Definitely never thought Russ would have feelings for Iona! I felt so bad for them both after she said Kieren's name instead of his, now it's gonna be way awkward. And I can't wait to see how Kieren's gonna react when he finds out that his little bro had a taste of his 'treasure'... oh boy!! Please write the next chapter quick!!

ErisJadeErisJadeabout 8 years ago
Catching feelings...

I loooove this story! I squealed with delight when I saw this new chapter! I must say, I am torn. First, I was rooting for Keiren and Iona. Now, I'm all about Russ and Iona. I don't know what to do!!!! You have hooked me. I am hooked. Great work! Looking forward to more!

~EJ~

sshh1sshh1about 8 years ago
Lovely

Very unexpected little twist. I can't wait to read more!!!

blueexoticablueexoticaabout 8 years ago
Beautifully Written!!!

This story has everything a reader could want: humor, emotion and sexuality.

The way you write is amazing...please continue to do what you do so well and please do not keep us waiting so long we are so addicted to this story!

5 stars

emj417emj417about 8 years ago
Truly love this story!

While I think Russ would be good for her, once Kieren man up and quit disappearing, he is who Iona need.

I thought these two would grow closer and after what K did--he has no one to blame but himself. Russ will feel guilty for betraying his brother, but hey, he is feeling our girl. I hope Iona holds her head up and take heed of Brennan's advice---never reward a man for failing you.

Astrid is going to have to be handled and after K delivers that beat down, Kieren needs to end the friendship. I hope K finds out about R&; let him be the one to throw up. Please let K. know he still has a chance with Iona.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
THIS IS BULLSHIT!!.

My life! Remember my life!??!?! I was thrilled to see this update, and then got left with more questions than answers,and new perspectives and everything!! I really do like Russ!! (But the initial paragraphs of the first chapter give the impression that kieren does come out on top (he he he!!) But HOW!!?!? AAAAUUUUGGGHHH!!!!! I HATE WAITING!!!! I NEED UPDATES BY THE HOUR!!! lol!!! 5 stars,as usual,can't wait to see what happens next!!! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Literally

Like, I can not wait for another update. I am clinging to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant

Definitely worth the wait. Beautifully written and a pleasure to read. Now I just want more!!

chyaraskisschyaraskissabout 8 years ago
love it

I hope you are able to update and finish the story.

hazelcurveshazelcurvesabout 8 years ago
How dare you!!

How dare you make me want Kieren to get his shit together and simultaneously want Iona to love Russ the way he deserves! You fuckin up my emotions fam!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I kinda figured something like this would happen...

Kieren left her alone for so long with her just longing for him, having her reach out to someone who could fulfill the need. Most embarrassing for Russ, she called out for his brother while in the moment.

Kieren is a butthole. I could have given him a free pass if he was drunk, but he wasn't. Now Russ paid attention to the little things which makes him a bit more appealing. He never held back. Yeah, he GETS AROUND sexually, but at least he expressed interest and his attention was constant. I guess you can say I'm for team Russ...for now.

Either Kieren better do something super spectacular or Russ better go back and make Iona remember his name. Kieren may have more rank, but he's got a LOT to learn. Which is better, savage lust and denying pleasure or playfully displaying interest while not being shy about putting you in a state of euphoria. The tease is tempting, but knowing someone has an attraction in his own persuit can be rather exciting...

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 8 years ago
Now you're just messing with us.

Not a fun chapter after a wait. Not a fun chapter to leave us to wait with.

swear_toobobswear_toobobabout 8 years ago
That's so messed up

I feel bad for poor Russ he should honestly have known better and Iona is her own set of crazy wanting a guy who is unwilling to show how he feels until he's fucked up she needs to get it together and make him work for it. And poor Russ should just give up and stop messing with her all together because she's gonna get him beat up and heartbroken.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Got me going

I can't take it! I waited so long and will continue until the showdown between K and Iona is over. I agree with all comments! You are fantastic! I'm torn for Iona . I felt her pain/despair of not feeling wanted after K pulled that sexting stunt with Astrid. Dang! K better get his kabuki together. Alpha Male is dum this time. I do think Iona has Russ wrapped around her finger. I'm just not feeling K at the moment.

loverofmenloverofmenabout 8 years ago
whyyyyy

must you make me wait??!!!! i am team Russ... lord knows I need a man that is actually attentive and playful as he is to Iona

Nikol_NiteNikol_Niteabout 8 years ago
Trust

I don't think I've enjoyed dialogue this much in a story posted here in quite some time. The romance scenes are written well, but the interactions of your characters are even better. There is quite a bit to say for the depth you've written into Russ and Iona. Both of them are not quite what they seem and there is so much beauty into the relationship you've built them.

Now I'm torn, as a reader, because Iona longs for what she cannot have with Kieren, but here we see Russ has done so much for her.

Also-- literary fiends-- big focus on trust in this chapter. Also the title. Ding ding ding. Do we know where this is going yet?

Cocoabean22Cocoabean22about 8 years ago
Obsessed!

Your writing is some of the best I have ever read period. The banter and verbal sparring is so poetic and amusing. I just need you to update soon! Please! I am so obsessed with your characters!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Russ over kieren

Russ is so much better than Kieran at this point. Fun over drama.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Awww! Russ LOVES her!! lol Great drama!!! Totally cool with a Russ-gasm 'til Big Daddy Keiren comes back! He did "cheat" and all...

illwindillwindabout 6 years ago

Nothing that we had learned about Kieran's character lines up with his actions upon his return. Plus, why would he even pay heed to Brenna's message and return for Iona only to sleep with Astrid?

Now Iona is just giving herself to Russ?

Can I have back the characters from the first chapter, please? Those were actually good characters.

Honestly the first chapter was incredible, and I thought it was setting up for an impressive romance. Now it seems to be just a mess, with characters acting completely out of character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Come back!

Please come back! This is one of my favorite stories on here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
3rd time reading this story

I love the dialect and all things Kieran, Iona and Long Sword. Can you bestow another tale from these individuals maybe one where Long Sword meets his soulmate. Thanks for sharing.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateabout 4 years ago
Hot, hot, hot

Wow. Such a talent you have for drawing in the reader to extract the settings and characters emotionally. What a steamy little rendezvous between Long Sword and Iona. I never tire of this story. Can't wait for chapter 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

@illwind how are characters suppose to behave? I mean real life is not always orderly in itself. These are Vikings and if the forlorn tales are true they were savages. Delayed gratification and monogamy wasn't high on the attributes scale.

PurelyPleasedPurelyPleasedover 2 years ago

Grr I was enjoying this story, but infidelity is NOT an aphrodisiac. Honestly you should rewrite the chapter and take that whole storyline out... it ruins the anticipation of Kieren’s return.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah the cheating ruined it, was hoping for a male character who was passionate and loved her unwaveringly and wouldn't hurt her in such a weak and pathetic way. Like are we supposed to believe she means so much to him but also can't resist other women?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

American vikings soap opera!! And I am sure any Scandinavians will be wondering how this Norde village sounds really hospitable in Greenland( not really hospitable!!)(1st chapter) when it is a Danish dependency, like Iceland was before it's semi independence and the Faroe Islands!! Nordes (who became Norwegians) and teamed up with the Danish due to lack of arable land and went to find a better land. Which century is this supposed to be in? 8th century vikings and 21st century American slang and words and actions and attitudes, ie; No slaves in this village or the vikings in the story, apart from the bad vikings!! ass, clit, pussy, more ass (internally or externally?) Knowing where the g spot is, the face fuck and facials, the main female character fantasies about sex is 21st century, but how does she know about that type of sex when she was a slave?!! missing male main character being clean shaven but they only had knives!! the women don't have any pubic hair!! Or under arm hair!! And a viking with red hair? Unless a freed slave as red hair is native to the middle East and the vikings liked their red hair slaves from the middle East, and took them to Scotland, East Coast Danish DNA and West Coast and islands Norwegian DNA and along the Irish coast in the 8th century. The slaves had their own inter marriages and so did the vikings. That's how red hair got into Scotland and Ireland (and Northern England too) and blonde and blue and green eyes. As it's not Native genetic trait but thanks to DNA we can trace it back...just a little history there. OK, artistic license at work, but some readers might think....anyway a bit of scandi...bra you read this, tak!! And was au or nai? And I was in Copenhagen last year and learning Danish/Swedish/Norwegian from scandi noir's (The Bridge, Wallander, The killing etc) it's not dubbed, just subtitles (a comment in the guardian online on how to turn off the dubbed scandi noir ( in American accents with idioms and slang!!) on Netflix, to subtitles!!)) Tak for reading this comment!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous