All Comments on '1950s: 1st Time with a Girl'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
hot to trot tasty love the drawings, made my mouth water!

please give us more; girl friend keep on trucking, tenbears43

parputter69parputter69about 8 years ago
Really!!

Really!! Must disagree with this being in the Valentine contest. Love the premise and artwork and look forward to reading and seeing more. If was just "Illustrated/Lesbian" category would give 4 or 5 but 3 with no Valentine's in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good!

I enjoyed it and look forward to the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot!

Another great story from one of literotica's best authors. Well written and with great illustrations.

jmkuehnjmkuehnabout 8 years ago
Wonderful beginning!

This was an excellent idea and a great opening! Please tell me we will hear more about Zelda!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Start

Enjoyed this read and a good start. Hope the follow up is as good and even better, its a great idea and some how believable.

niceguy68niceguy68about 8 years ago

A great start to another fabulous story. One of the best writer on Lit. Your stories flow with such ease and with great visuals. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nerdy submissive lesbians

I really appreciate and enjoyed your efforts! I swear, all of your stories are so delicious! From bedding the babysitter to turning contest, I love them all and I loved the series and pictures, everything! Muah! Se magnifice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yes - another great story. 5*

kamperman45kamperman45about 8 years ago
Another Genre but also Another Goodie

That was my youth and I always thought the girls experimented just like us boys. Getting naked, comparing, touching and sometimes doing some kinky sucking and ass play...like we guys. Great story and loved the pics, added a lot to my pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent Story!

A very well crafted and executed tale that perfectly captures the secret desires and successes of bi women in the 1950s & 1960s. We are looking forward to the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sit Pet?

She doms her classmate and calls her pet yet has no idea what her G-Grandmother means by "sit pet"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ohhhhh

I lost my loving wife five years ago and this gives me such a buzz and brings back memories. She was a wheelchair user who was so sexy!!!!!

MISTYLOVERMISTYLOVERabout 8 years ago
New series

Love your writing and this looks like a promising new series.

LcnmdLcnmdalmost 8 years ago
Very good!

Very good! I truly enjoyed the story and artwork!

Thank you!

L

thebug37thebug37almost 8 years ago
Perfection

Five Stars

thebug37thebug37almost 8 years ago
Perfection

Five Stara

Randee1958Randee1958almost 8 years ago
A+

So Jasmine, you surly made the grade with this lead off too this series. I wish though that this one would have ran longer than it turned out. So even though it turned out shorter than I would have liked. I'm giving you 5🌟's

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Good!

Yes, I enjoyed the artwork of Rebecca and this story, Indeed, I have become fun of you two. I still have to read "Straight housewife blacmailed"

Is there any story more, other than those you mentioned "

reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 8 years ago
SSL Does It Again

Another great story from my favorite Humiliation & Domination writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cannot stop cumming

this writer writing about cocks, cunts, sucking or fucking always makes me so hard. thank you ssl. keep me hard and cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Beautiful story

I love this story so innocent and erotic but also illicit. I know the score because as a married man I still love cock

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48about 7 years ago
A ring of truth

Sometimes even we ourselves don't realize when a single experience can change the shape of our lives into the future and set us on a path of fun and fulfillment. Sometimes something we might have not even considered five minutes prior turns out to feel so right and natural once tried it becomes a defining event in who we are. Another wonderfully crafted supremely erotic story from my favorite Literotica author. Thanks.

Biguy46Biguy46about 7 years ago
Magnificent

I TRULY truly love reading your stories they are everything I love to read and pictures to the story is perfect!!!!!!!fantastic thank you.

chimpeechimpeeabout 7 years ago
GREAT START

Got horny and pre cum reading this opener great graphics more please

koikikoikiover 6 years ago
Which comic is the one with the waitress and diner?

I'd love to read it. Which Rebecca comic is it from?

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Great story

I look forward to reading the other chapters of this story.. I am a submissive.male pussy licker . I lived with one girlfriend that really took advantage of this. We lived together 3 years and we only fucked about half a dozen times and she only sucked my cock one time and didn't let me cum in her mouth. I ate her pussy almost daily and sometimes more than once. I loved it, she had the best tasting pussy I have tasted. Later I learned that I also enjoy sucking cock so I guess I am submissive to women or men. I always enjoy your stories.

Joseph48Joseph48almost 4 years ago

You just keep getting better!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVE (❤) it: ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)! 👍👍! :)

😊

Lancs50Lancs50over 3 years ago
Gifted

You have such a talent in creating a perfectly sensuous setting.

Have you ever thought of a married mistress who's hubby knows and is aroused by his wife being a bisexual? Her training him to slave for the woman's private group?

Just a thought.

Bud

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I call it face wash too. The hairier the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i grew up in the 50s and my mother was, like many others in our neighborhood, a whore. mom sucked cock and let guys fuck her as partial payment for the gas bill or for some nearly worthless trinket they were selling door to door. after i caught her one day she let me watch and dared me to suck cock while she watched. I did. the 50s were much more sexual than even the "flower child" 60s.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 1 year ago

Very hot 🔥 👅 😛

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveover 1 year ago

Well written! Fantsatic story thus far!

belladonna143belladonna143about 1 year ago

I cannot wait to read on.. I'm so wet.. yuuuumm

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

very hot

OseekerOseeker7 months ago

At first I was enjoying what I was reading but then it got into aggressive females & ordering around which turned me off.

The art was somewhat stimulating but the story itself went south.

2 stars

Marklynda2Marklynda26 months ago

Oh great grandma what great stories you have! I agree that the artwork is a great bonus. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

ArkingArking6 months ago

Reading an illustrated story is so much more fun. I wonder how I could find an artist to help me.

I had forgotten how good you are as a writer, my bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50679 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES