All Comments on 'Three Square Meals Ch. 018'

by Tefler

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
sailandoarsailandoarabout 8 years ago
Thanks . . .

. . . . again! wonderful writing/storytelling. . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

More please - a lot more of it, please :-)

Bye

Harald

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes, keep going!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Wonderful!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yes!

That scene with Jade was the method of depicting erotica in sex that I tried to tell you about. Way to go, and keep that up!

I am finding myself becoming more and more interested in finding out just what the heck is going on with Kintark War. It's obvious things are not going quite as well as Terrans would want to, so it makes me wonder why the heck did they start a war in the first place! Terran Federation (was it Federation?) has so far given me an air of being slightly militaristic in nature, which means they'd need to have decent strategic and tactical analysts among their generals, who would have known that this war might have been a bad affair. So, that makes me wonder just what the heck is going on there, you know? Could it be that some third party is manipulating Terrans and Kintark without either of them realizing, into starting a war that would weaken both sides, so that this mysterious third party could reap the benefits? Now, THAT would be one heck of a plot!!!

And pretty interesting idea that Calara's, Sparks's and Jade's DNA have most likely changed due to John's <cough> influence.

twistedromantic420twistedromantic420about 8 years ago

I really hope the next one posts tomorrow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Always improving!

One of the reasons I like this story is you are always improving and listening to the suggestions.

Sex? plenty enough and varied.

Girls? just choose your type.

Story? growing more and more.

I especially like the hints of where our heroes are heading to - the war with the Kintark, their own changes, and the still pending upgrades to the ship, and Johns dream which for me tell of some prophet?

Waiting for the next one!

FatherSinFatherSinabout 8 years ago
It will be the press?

The story is amazing as always.

So much to say good things about so I will go with what I would still like to see.

The next chapter is coming out soon I hope?

Until then I have to imagine who they find waiting, and everything else that is likely to happen.

I will wait as long as I have to but...

No. I will just wait as long as I have to,

You have been quick with the chapters, so I don't want to act spoiled.

Thanks for writing such an awesome story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you once more for a wonderful chapter.

I see lots of possibilities for new twist and turns of the plot.

It's great fun envisioning possible stories in my head, only to discover in the next chapter that you have dreamd up one more...

(Can't really explain why but since reading chapter 10 I've got a nagging feeling that at some point Seb, the Karron mine owner, will turn up again.)

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter, and hoping there will be many, many more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent Story

At some point they should have a real difficult challenge. Where someone gets really hurt, trapped, or something that takes a real effort to overcome. The fight with the pirates and Kirrix ship battle was good but a little too easy. The fight against the pirate Boarding party with the cyborg, I thought was better because there was a sense of real danger.

Just my opinion.... Still and awesome job.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the nice feedback everyone.

I just submitted Chapter 19. A few important things for them to do at Olympus before its back to space based adventures!

hardheadd1hardheadd1about 8 years ago
Hooked

Well you have me hooked on this story. Looking forward to more

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

I know I said I'd be on hold for a while, but there were some scenes in Chapter 20 I couldn't wait to write. I'm half way through now, so I'll probably post that up in a day or two.

gonflickgonflickabout 8 years ago
Stunned

Honest i only vist this site for stroke but this... Masterpiece is amazing

FatherSinFatherSinabout 8 years ago
Looking forward to 20 more chapters!

I can see a thousand different adventures that might be ahead, and I want to read as many of them as you feel like writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great storyline

Enjoying the series. Waiting for chapter 19, not submitted yet.

Timtom12Timtom12about 8 years ago
So good!!!

I just powered through this series in short order! I couldn't put it down!

P. S. I imagine their DNA has changed sure to John's provided gene therapy, Alyssa was recognized since she changed before they bought the Invictus.

P.P.S. Thank you for not using the word gravid anymore, it was used in the same scenario every time.

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor
No more gravid... got it!

I'm glad you enjoyed the story, its been fun to write. I couldn't possibly comment on the DNA theory though...

I just finished Chapter 20 and I have sent it to my awesome editor.

I submitted Chapter 19 a while ago, so it's just the website taking a long time to approve it.

openeyes2openeyes2about 8 years ago
Fab Story!

A fun read. Got to love those alien Lifeforms! A great story that seems to get better with each chapter.

maddictmaddictabout 8 years ago
I wondered

I didn't consider a change in there dna. Maybe Charles wanted his ship back.

John must be a bit drained he's filling four women full daily, John if you need a apprentice ?

TeflerTeflerabout 8 years agoAuthor

"John if you need a apprentice ?"

The XO has a rather strict hiring policy I'm afraid. Thank you for the application though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nyph-ification

Could it be that John's Quad is mutating the girls into Nymphs overtime?

Perhaps they'll discover that they don't age after a decade or so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
John's Apprentice???

Imagine the "stiff" competition for that job :-)

EasynuhmanEasynuhmanabout 7 years ago
Super squad of ace officers

Ultra-intelligent crew joined by green skinned alien with 'abilities' to be discovered. Combine this with an advanced ship and they could raise a lot of hell in the universe. Can't wait to see how this story unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jade gets fins and gills... maybe she can influence some fishy aliens now? *hint*

Hey tefler, so maybe jade's shape-shifting plus minimal psychic powers means she's an ideal ambassador for john to multiple alien races since she can shape shift to communicate more effectively.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Underwater blowjob

Oh yeah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Was wondering when that would happen, haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

DNA changed ??? ...

Along with their meta human abilities. Interesting possibilities. Theories abound in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While reading love scenes in this chapter I thought of a few lines

1. Girl I love you and I won't be shy ...

2. Love is a gamble but it's a game I wanna play with you ...

3. Grooving my girl, grooving my girl ...

Made good background music.

Thanks Tefler

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Unauthorised Access? What's going on?

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

As it’s a DNA reader and doesn’t recognise them, it’s a fair guess their DNA has changed, or maybe “levelled up” would be a better phrase.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 1 year ago

The DNA scanner is causing the airlock to deny access, ... for Calara, Sparks, and Jade, ... all the newer girls, .... has their DNA altered in the time from their joining the Invictus crew to that scanning attempt? And if so, what could alter/change their DNA? A powerful Psychic perhaps? Alyssa's DNA was the same as when they got the Invictus, .... after she spent over a month glugging through gallons of John's cum, ... Psychic DNA altering cum? interesting story you have her Tef, ... ;-) TTFN

ranec1ranec112 months ago
Mean As!!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

"14 million credits." he whistled appreciatively.

ranec1ranec19 months ago
WHERE IS IT!!

patiently waiting for the yellow N

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 2 months ago

-- they all like Jade and she likes them, ... ;-) ttfn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTefler@Tefler
6806 Followers
Please see my Patreon page for the current progress on Three Square Meals. (I usually announce it here in the comments on the last chapter too!) https://www.patreon.com/user?u=3814558 I've added empire maps, as well as pics of the ships, guns, gear, and girls! *** ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES