All Comments on 'Sex at the Men's Club again'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I'm Next!

Wow! I just want to get fucked by every guy I can now too.

Luv2SukMOffLuv2SukMOffabout 8 years ago
Deeeep and Deeeelicious!

What a hot, sexy, wild and wonderful story about MY favorite subject...hot, wet, bareback, cum-spurting man-to-man sex! Very well written and evocative...a real "hard-on builder" and a great mental picture to masturbate with! I'd volunteer to be Robert and Alex's fuck-toy in a HEARTBEAT, and...after they were exhausted, I go to the front desk, give the counterman a twenty dollar bill and ask him to spread the word that I was in room number such-and-such and that I was willing to take all cummers. Then, I'd go to my room (bypassing the showers...hey, I'd already have a few loads of "lube" in me already!), smear up good with K-Y, set up some sexy lighting, and, leaving the door wide open, get on the bed on all fours, with my ass toward the door. Then, learning forward to put my face onto the bedspread, I'd reach back with both hands, grasp my ass-cheeks and pull them wide open, spreading my already gaping asshole wide and inviting any man who wanted to fuck me! My only rule? NO CONDOMS! Cum one, cum all! Now, one last thought about Robert and Alex...the only thing I'd change is to use a flavored lube (did you know regular, ordinary K-Y has a light, fruity flavor? I do!), and suck them clean after they came in me! Love that wet, cummy ass-to-mouth! A great story...hope there's more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
yummy

I am so glad you are back writing, all of your stories give me great self satisfaction. LOL

We use to email last year.

j

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MMMMMM FUCK

That story was soo HOT and Delicious. I wish robert and alex had made him cum too :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fucking HOT!

I want to be used like that all night, bring friend after friend to fuck my mouth and ass repeatedly..

PG564EPG564Eabout 8 years ago
you wrote what I want to happen to me

Stories like this drive me wild with desire. The desire to feel the first swell of thick semen flood my mouth from a big thick cock. The desire to have a man's hands on my hips to fuck me long however he wants to do me. Then to feel the warmth of being dicked up my queer ass.

Great fucking story, very true to life.

SusanlynnSusanlynnalmost 8 years ago
You did it again Tony

Thanks Tony, once again you've caused my little boi clit to drip girl juice in my panties and the mother load is boiling inside my little faggot ovaries. When my hubby wakes up from his Sunday afternoon nap, he's going to have a very wet and horny wife to take care of!!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 5 years ago
great story every time I read it

This reminds me of some times at the local gay bathouse when I have a similar experience - 3somes or even 4somes. The last time I was there I also had arranged to meet a friend on that day. We were making out (hot french kissing) in the dark room when another guy said to me that he "liked my boyfriend". That made me feel great because Al really wasn't a steady boyfriend but I wish he would be. The 3rd guy joined us and we had a hot 3some in my room. I going to the local bathouse. I just wish that I could really find a true "boyfriend" to spend more time with. Maybe I'll meet him there the next time I go.

Spadger2Spadger2over 4 years ago
Cock Slut

I can understand sexual attraction and interaction between 2 men, but - multiple invasions of one's ass, I cannot understand.

Where is LOVE in all this?

It just seems like pure animal indulgence!!!

No wonder AIDS and other STD's are so widespread!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. I loved the fact that he willingly took their sperm and most probably left carrying the seed of two men inside of him when it was done. I personally love having a man cum deep inside of me and I try to retain his seed for as long as possible after he withdraws. There is nothing like being bred by another man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous