All Comments on 'Love Me Like You Do Ch. 01'

by hfernandez1983

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
kedveskedvesabout 8 years ago
great start

its a great story

looking forward to more

and being a romantic i hope its also romantic and not turned into anything sordid..

rml65rml65about 8 years ago
awesome story!

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful start

I love the character development and I can't wait to read the fallout when the ladies wake up the next morning. Thank you for sharing and I look forward to chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
part two

Please

christine from philippines

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I loved it!!

Yes please continue with this story. Very hot.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdabout 8 years ago
Love the idea

But things moved WAY to fast! Would have been nice to wait until the third (or at least the second) date! Certainly looking forward to the morning after and explaining things to friends and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Way too fast

She has no qualms about sleeping with a woman? Just leaps in after being hetero her whole life? And after freaking out after the first kiss? Not believable. The pace was too fast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Eh...

I love how the daughter practically took care of her mom. She should've gotten professional help. The mom is kind of too cry-babyish. Yeah she got cheated on, so fucking what? This story got too boring to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good read

I saw the comments about moving too fast and living a hetero life until now, but my first time with a woman was very similiar. I still consider myself hetero however a little fun with a woman can be a good thing

evelynsuwilanjievelynsuwilanjiabout 8 years ago
not a bad start ....

the storyline is great but as the others have pointed out, the pace at which the whole thing is taking place is way to fast.so if you can take time and build on the relationship between Alex and Catherine. Otherwise looking forward to the next chapter.

looker46looker46about 8 years ago
Please do continue

You have written a good story, and I hope you continue with it. There is much to be explored here. If you want, take the critiques presented by other comments and act on them. For my part, I would simply like to see what happens to your characters Alex and Catherine (and her daughter). That, after all, is an authors main goal: create interesting characters in an exciting story line. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Finishing stories

This is a good story but are you going to finish it? You have written others stories in the past but you have not finished them I suggest you finish these stories before you start any more because it's frustrating when you do not finish them.

hfernandez1983hfernandez1983almost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Hi.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story and giving your valuable feedback. For the anon who wants me to finish my story, I am currently writing chapter 2 and I am halfway done. But now the issue is (as everyone pointed out), the pace. I don't want it to feel forced and rushed so am working on fixing some things. It's taking time but I am working on finishing this up. In the mean time I am working on another lesbian story idea as well while I work on fixing these issues.

Once again, thank you and I will have the next chapter out as soon as I get around to fixing the issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 2 Needed

I would absolutely love to hear about their journey together. Please contribute. xX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very Well Done.

I took the time to review the other comments. I didn't see where you steered the interaction with Catherine and Alex's first kiss. I felt it was slow and causal, after all they both felt that emotional connection when they first met and shook hands. The intimate outcome; I'm okay with that too again she in a very vulnerable place in her mind and is lonely and most definitely sex starved. You have accomplished what you set out to do. This has longevity written in it. Now comes the hard work making addictive. Good Luck.

5🌟's

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I want more.

This story definitely needs a chapter two. There's so much potential here. It's a good story, great even. Please please hfernandez1983, could you finish it?

Thumper3340Thumper3340over 6 years ago
Chapter 2 please

You left us hanging on the edge of our seats....when Catherine wakes up the next morning...what happens....next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
LOVED IT!

Would like to see it continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very well written excellent pace of story, I want to continue reading your next part.

woodseaveswoodseavesover 1 year ago

Beautiful, and a perfect cliff-hanging point to put the wods, "TO BE CONTINUED"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhfernandez1983@hfernandez1983
737 Followers
Hello all. It has been a really really long time. I started my literary journey on literotica quite some time back and it has been such a great journey. I am incredibly thankful to the community which consists of readers, editors and also the owners of literotica where I rece...