All Comments on 'Emotionless Pt. 03'

by Sarabi9

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LcnmdLcnmdabout 8 years ago
Really good...

An excellent chapter, just felt a little short...

Thank you

L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So far so good.

I like this character Lauren. Please continue. Could you make it a bit longer next chapter? Pretty please??? 😊

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 8 years ago

Sarabi9, I am so into this series. This chapter has shown some good things; Lauren and her sister were vindicated in their count case and for the first time Emotionless Lauren is having feelings. Maybe the hunter will be captured by the game. But I hope tragedy does Not befall Jennifer, who upon last account, Lauren left her drunk at the club with her friends. Such an occurrence would seem cruel considering the messed up life Lauren has had. So Sarabi9 is the next chapter coming out in the near future like tomorrow.

lovercat2942lovercat2942about 7 years ago
Jessie oh Jessie

Lauren is intriguing, but I still find some of her decisions a bit weird. Jennifer totals her car, and she accepts sex as a makeup? Has the hots for Jessie yet goes home with Kimberly?. Meanwhile she keeps thinking about Harper. Hard to keep up with Lauren's sexual proclivity. However, with all this comment I am not complaining. All of this is arousing. I like the pace of this story and look forward to seeing where the author takes it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous