All Comments on 'Are You Gay Ch. 03'

by Scribler

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Very interresting and well written

Keep up the great writing style, it kept me interested all the way through. Being a crossdresser myself it sure made me wish that I could be in Teddies place and able to pass as more of a woman.

dannicdslutdannicdslutabout 19 years ago
AWESOME

The more I read of Scribler, the more excited I get. Excelent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very Good

I was hoping our lovely TV would end up back with his new boss at some point. I hope you continue.

PetiteSubBlondePetiteSubBlondealmost 15 years ago
Magnificant

I read every word!

kitwinnkitwinnabout 14 years ago

loved it great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
DonH

Hey, Scribler, that's one of the best stories I've ever seen on Literotica! I read the second part, then had to find first and third! Hoping for more to cum! Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
GREAT

This story is amazing, the whole series is amazing. i'm dieing for more!

Katie_the_trannyKatie_the_trannyover 12 years ago
as much as I loved it

as much as I loved it there were a few times I got lost do to grammar and spelling. All in all I loved it. I wish the ending was a little better but I say you could have a good chance of making it big as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are You Gay - Chapter 3

I am a mature, classy, bisexual crossdresser and enjoyed the story very much. I wish I had a job where I could please my clients sexually, that would be a lot of fun.

Sincerely,

Josie

Facebook: Josie Augusta

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsalmost 12 years ago
Really good story line

I just finished reading all three chapters and loved the story. It was a truely wonderful tale of exploration and discovery. You began the story with an individual that could have been just about anyone and ended it with the woman she truely was. Keep up the fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yes, I'm gay

After reading your stories, I must tell you that I can't deny it any more -- I AM GAY !!! I love sucking cock & getting fucked by a man. I love dressing up as a woman and having men "make love to me". Please tell more stories like these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Beautiful Story

As usual, Scribler writes an incredibly detailed and interesting story that is as heartfelt in its composure as it is beautiful in scope. I wish they would take advantage of an editor, as I believe literotica has some editors available online that they could submit it to first, before posting. Some help with spelling and grammer would make it a much easier read. BUT, please don't change anything in the story! Reading this, and others by the author, are wonderful sexual indulgences for the mind, and can truely transport the reader far away from their mudane daily existence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Could have been a 5

All three stories were very entertaining but sweet Jesus, get an editor! Spell checker and auto correct kicked your ass. Every instance of "of course" was replace with "of cause". That's one of many instances.

Outside of that, good story.

juanjsojrjuanjsojrover 9 years ago
wow

super hot man I cum so much too bad it ended but all three chapters were hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Without a question one of the best stories I have read...Thank you xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need more stories like this

Dear Scribler,

What a loving and interesting story. No forced to do anything like so many other TG stories I've read. You are a fantastic writer and now you are in my top favorites.

Santacruzman

robin48robin48almost 7 years ago
MMMMMMMMMM

"Not only did I like his cock in my mouth, for some reason I felt like this was something I was meant to do. I felt like I was truly doing something that felt natural like I was suppose to do this. It was at that moment I fell in love with sucking cock."

TY for nice story. Wet my panties.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Same story recipe as all the others by this writer

Same formula as all the rest of this writer's stories, which would be forgivable if not for the spelling, grammar, and other errors sprinkled so liberally over every page. Some decent editing along with some PROOF READING would go a long way towards making these stories enjoyable instead of an exercise in math - counting the errors and mistakes and just plain poor writing from just about every technical aspect.

AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoireabout 4 years ago
Amazing story!!!

I really enjoyed reading this story it was very well written thank you this amazing story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’d be interesting to see if Teddie met up with Fran or JoJo to show how much she’s changed

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous