All Comments on 'Cheating in Biloxi'

by Fuckmylife

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks

this has been the start of a lot of marriages... A spouse never giving up a lover he or she had before the ceremony... I truly believe I can song and verse of such relationships

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
The question about this story...

The question about this story: She wasn't married, neither was he, so why in hell didn't they married each other? For sure she didn't love or respect her fiancée, so why the need to put herself in a loveless marriage? Was she a masochist that wish to be unhappy all her life, marrying a man that she didn't love? The problem with this story is that she wasn't a wife when this happened...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too short to be considered a story

And not written well enough to be a good flash story. Not good. Not good at all.

1 star.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Poor

I agree with the comment that since she wasn't married yet, she should have just broken her engagement and gone off with her lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
"I followed and she looked at me before saying "make me your whore... I'm a cheating slut... A dirty bitch and I want you to treat me like one."

Meh. Every man already knows that every woman has this inner desire. We just have to wonder who's bitch her fiancee' was pounding while his bitch was lending herself out. But I'm sure they all lived happily ever after.

That was a joke, just like your cartoon story.

bigtexas1976bigtexas1976about 8 years ago
Not agreeing

Wimps and asshole-husbands not getting revenge, I'll accept. They seem to need an attitude adjustment. For them to be played by wifey, is like justice being served. A man, overseas, trying to serve his country isn't the same. I'm no soldier, nor do I plan to be. But if he's being played, he should be able to play. Get it?

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereabout 8 years ago
Obvious troll story is obvious

This is clearly an attempt to rile up the anons by not only glorifying unfaithfulness, but shitting on a member of the armed forces as well.

Sad thing is that it's going to work. Oh well, their problem, not mine.

1 star from me on principle alone, because I know exactly what this is and why it's here. You *almost* got a 2 out of me, since the quality of the writing is decent, but I couldn't do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Obvious successful troll story is obvious

Calm down HeWhoGetsCucked, I bet you got "rickrolled" back in the day as well.

Keep the comments coming, and dial up the butthurt!

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereabout 8 years ago
Stalker anony is back!

Man, you must sit by your computer, just waiting for me to comment, because every time I do, you jump right on it. I see you're less angry this time, but still too stupid to get my name right. Keep trying, you might succeed someday.

Also, nice job parroting what I already said. Or did you not see where I said this blatant troll job would work as intended?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Classy crowd, this....

....I don't know what I expected, I think your title was pretty clear.

I vote with the other commenter that opined that the fiancé was likely out fucking barflies or party girls, often in rich supply near a base.

You write OK, but your characters are somewhat flat, your transitions choppy, and your story unfinished.

I can't in principle score you better than I have, for you have made an obvious and poorly disguised attempt to annoy the BTB crowd with a dose of slut cucks her military fiancé.

I call it a fail, since your story wasn't well enough told to affect any but the dimmest in your audience. Likely by the time they get that they were had, you'll have written something else equally vapid.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
THIS GENRE COULD AND IS HAPPENING AS WE READ

with all branches of the military and politics, TK U MLJ LV NV

erotikoserotikosabout 8 years ago
What Can I Say About This Awful Story?

It's awful good, for starters. Great writing, excellent plot with a unique twist, and very hot erotica...what's not to like? It's a five star story for sure. Keep up the good work!

rnebularrnebularabout 8 years ago
Good sex but not much story

First, this could have used an editor. There were a few times that the author should have written out the dialog instead of just commenting that there was a conversation. As for the characters, well they were believable people but the lead girl is definitely a cheater. A good followup to this would be a chapter for after the wedding, when she gets caught with the male lead. You could make it a reconciliation story, but a divorce/burn scenario seems a better fit here.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Lots

There are a lot of bodies buried in unmarked graves in Mississippi. Two more cheating scum wouldn't be noticed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Damn looks like someone's wife cheated on him @26thNC. see you comment a lot on cheating cuck stories... guess you might hate like them lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Couldn't find a good story on this effort. 26thNC we both know that you don't bury bodies in a grave down around Biloxi; they surface after a good hurricane comes up from Texas. Just drop them off in the backwaters and let nature take care of the evidence.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous