All Comments on 'Changes'

by softi

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
graymangazergraymangazerabout 8 years ago
Loved it.

This was so very good, well written and imaginative. Yes I could foresee the ending early on, but the journey was so enjoyable. Also the sex was a little sparse and perhaps repetitive, but the little extras, advances, made the whole very hot.

Thanks for sharing, and I'll now go check out the rest of your offerings.

Well done :))

softisoftiabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks, graymangazer!

I'm happy you enjoyed it! I do tend to gloss over a fair bit of sex, leaving it to the imagination of the reader. My stories are more about the state of mind of the victim and gradual changes in them instead of lengthy and numerous descriptions of intercourse. I find that people's imaginations will often fill in the gaps, and come up with the scenes and story that they want. All I'm doing is guiding then a little.

Thanks for letting me know!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF

How did the grad student let this happen? She would never give up control to another, she knows how it works and would never let it happen to her. I hated it she should have stayed in control and forced Tricia to realize she was in control.

softisoftialmost 8 years agoAuthor
Really?

Interesting comment. I don't agree, really at all. Shoot me an email and we can talk about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful - part 2?

Wonderful story. I too would have loved more sexual description - but still a terrific story.

Without trying to be too demanding, I feel there has to be a part 2 where Michela is used by Tricia's sorority (and maybe a fraternity, and the Professor(s)). Show us some of the girls' new routine and their rules. Maybe also where Tricia brings them out of the fog enough to explain to a still helpless Michela how she did it. Then run the girls through their inevitable paces where they are aware that they have been captured, but cannot help themselves.

I love those parts where someone has finally been programmed to be so compliant and obedient that even removing the fog and allowing them to realize the situation and experience the anger, frustration, and embarrassment, they still must submit - and hate it. Especially when they include a scene in which the controlled beg, not to be released, but to go back under the fog to escape the utter humiliation.

Or perhaps you could do a story recounting the events from this story, but from the perspective of Tricia (or even Riley) Or - just a strange thought - what if Riley was never actually hypnotized, but just extremely submissive and loved Michela and so pretended?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Read

I loved how the tables turned on Michela, the slow build up as she changed little by little until she lost all control was great. Really well written and it's one of my favorites, a part 2 would be cool to see but I understand if you want to leave it where it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersofti@softi
328 Followers
I write mind control stories, typically lesbian. I tend to like slow inductions instead of quick, and less sex instead of more. I tend to write mind control stories with some sex in them, not sex stories with some mind control in them.