All Comments on 'An Executive Learns His Place'

by Luctari

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
domehard19domehard19over 8 years ago
Awesome

Sure would love someone to find me out and use me like this, I wouls be such a good little slut. Cant wait for the next chapter.

joelafayettejoelafayetteover 8 years ago
part 2?

You have to make the blackmailer pay though. The mark did his time, now give him some payback.

justoneballjustoneballover 8 years ago
Nice story

Nice story; looking forward to the next chapter.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 8 years ago

I enjoyed reading "An Executive Learns His Place", and hope you keep writing.

I love stories about straight men who get "bent over" and go gay. My own particular favorites involve some sense of humiliation, and maybe the guy has an audience to witness his conversion. In this case, maybe you can get Luke's wife involved?

Donald

You might enjoy one of my stories about once-straight guys:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 8 years ago
Very Good Job

Great stroke story. Just enough buildup and background for a story meant to coax your load out.

I agree that I would like to read some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please continue

This story was so hot it turned me on so much that I came in my hand and ate it all up. Please continue and tell us what happens next time. I too am a married sissy cocksucker who loves sucking big cocks and getting fucked. I love being called a "bitch" because that's exactly what I am. I can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
damn do me next...

God this is a hot story...wish he was fucking me ...then cumming in my mouth...great story...keep the cumming..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous