All Comments on 'Weekend Ski Trip'

by nightstalker1960

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So what

You will find most stories are remakes of previous ones. It was a good effort. If you are going to complain then do so in proper English. The word is elsewhere. I was just hoping it was the B.C. Lions.

Neptune60Neptune60about 8 years ago
Really Good.

I hate annonys who cant prove what they say.

Yes it follows a pattern, yes we expect the inevitable, but, what makes the story? It's the way it is written, the encouragement to use our imagination of the scene behind the words.

I love a great story where I get lost in the script and then wonder,,,,,,,where on earth did this mess come from?

5 Stars

swfb70swfb70about 8 years ago
Valentine's

enjoyed the story

boaman007boaman007about 8 years ago
Another great one...

I enjoy your writing thanks for sharing this 5 start story with us. Looking forward to your next endeavor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ridiculous

Utterly absurd! That part about the lions winning the super bowl I mean.

But otherwise, five stars for sure!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good story!!! Being from Michigan made it even hotter!!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
So is Air Supply ' their band now ?

Oh dear. The son needs to get on Spotify posthaste and post coitus to research a tolerable indie band . ' Lost in Love ' was great the first 1000 plays but after that something has to die. Enjoyed the restraint of story leading to levy of passion overflow.

PS, try to keep Adele out of ambient music equation as long as possible. Inevitably she'll be in mix at some point and once rooted there's no disposing or dislodging the Spanx sporting , limey sparrow.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Good story but

It was a good story but for me it ended too abruptly. I would have like to see if their relationship worked out after they got back home...did she get pregnant ?did they end up staying together? Etc etc. I hate stories where it leaves it up to our imagination.. But still , not a bad effort I suppose

twinguy54twinguy54about 8 years ago
Good Michigan based story

Good Story, some local(ish) flavor but the Lions actually making the playoff's, let alone the Superbowl? Pure fantasy man.... Good Read :)

Daniel32Daniel32about 8 years ago
Continue this story! *****

Do they stay together? Does something else happen between mom and son? Plz continue this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please continue

This was a great story. Would like to hear what happens .........

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineabout 8 years ago
Ver y good, but...

Great build-up but the sex came on pretty suddenly. You might have allowed them to get into bed before the proximity and temptation overtook them. And Mom better have been better than Jenna Jameson in the sack to make up for so many hours of Air Supply. I gave you a 5 despite the rush at the end.

ratimomratimomabout 8 years ago
Very very hot story

Very very hot story. But sex come earlier than expected. It would be better if sex had been delayed for some time and shown events happening between mom and son through which son is getting closer to mom.

But still story is very lovable. Rated it as 5 star and my favorite story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a great story, and it brought back memories

No, I didn't fuck my mother, dammit. Or not really dammit, I don't think it would have ever gotten that far. But I sure was interested in my mom in "inappropriate" ways. I always loved her dearly, and when the hormones started kicking in, I started noticing that she was (to me) a most exciting and desirable female. Yeah, I raided the hamper and "borrowed" her used panties, and sniffed them constantly. Actually, I plastered them against my face, and jerked off like crazy. I liked girls my own age, a lot, and made out like a normal kid, but mom was the one I was always hard around. One thing stalker writes resonates with me. When his hero's jerking off, "I began slowly, pretending I was giving her (his mom) a show, imagining she was sitting there watching me." I'd have given anything to have my mother gazing at her baby boy's big hard penis as I stroked, I'd be looking at her pretty face as she watched intently. She'd give little oohs and aahs, and when I unloaded and creamed all over the place, she'd give a little gasp. Then I'd say, "mom, fair is fair," and convince her to show me her pussy. I never saw it, but I thought about it all the time, and I'm sure it was the most delectable pussy in the world. I bet lots of young guys think about the hole their mom's got between her legs, her cunt to be blunt about it, at least from time to time. It's called the Oedipus complex. I had it in a big way, the first part, about desiring my mother. I never wanted to kill my dad, ridiculous idea. I liked him fine, just wished he'd allow me "a son's share of his mother's cunt," as they say in Lit stories. Funnily, the ladies I've had longterm relations with were mostly around my mother's age, and now it's my own age. Mom's gone, but I'll always cherish the tender love we did have, and my down and dirty fantasies as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The fucking Lions winning the Super Bowl. What a crock

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
Really good!

Love it! I hope it continues! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Weekend Ski rip

another anonymous missed the disclaimer about the LIONS. Poor guy stroking himself over David instead of Mom.

NS1960, this is another of your great stories!

thebug37thebug37about 8 years ago
Roses are for lovers

Skiing is for sport buffs - sex with mom is for those needing love in the hardest of ways. Terrific writing...keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Great story - well written - great to see David's Mom finally gave in; maybe she had planned it this way all along ! I hope the next chapter goes in more personal details and that they both want to keep doing sexual activities when they get home. She teaches him and he shows her what he wants and can do too. They can have a lot of fun if they do it right. David needs to screw her senseless once they get home. Make her want his body and show him some new tricks too. Thank you.

Khirsa78Khirsa78about 8 years ago
Great story

I liked it. I try to read here often and I can't say this is plagiarized. I think you did a fine job in being descriptive of the characters with out the pitfalls of the 16 inch dicks and the constant relationship reminders like bro, sis, and son.

That being said I would read a sequel, might be fun to see where you take the relationship as well as the girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
We Can Tell It's Fiction...

... by the Detroit Lions winning the Super Bowl! LMAO Great story!

Comentarista82Comentarista82about 8 years ago
Loved it

Kind of missed a thorough description of her, as I got her cup size and that she was slender..somehow missed her hair, eye color and height. It would have been nice to know.

Otherwise, great detail on the clerk thinking them married, then her playing the part as if he were her lover. Great sex, great lead-in to it Favorited this and rated a 5.

ekim22ekim22about 8 years ago
Great job, keep writing!

Let me say that the build up was great. I too felt like they just abruptly jumped straight to sex instead of any teasing, voyuerism, flirting, etc....but you really made up for that in the quality of pages one and two. The sex was well written too but I was taken out of the moment by how quickly it occurred.

Just minor criticism....overall u wrote a great story and I hope to read more from you!

bwmombwmomabout 8 years ago
Nicely done

Just enough tension to make it interesting with a fine finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
good

but why would you pick Detroit to win SB #Fantasy & Air Supply #Really how old is your Mom 70/80? even in their Heyday(late 1970"s,early 1980's)Air Supply fans where older women 30+

And then the sex part.they get back to room clothes going everywhere! no will they! wont they! nothing! just straight into it as soon as door closed

And WTF was reason girlfriend didn't wanna go ????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow

what comes after vali day hopefully all the rest of spring hot and well detailed!!!! and again really wow.

Smedley53Smedley53about 8 years ago
Betting on the Lions to win? In February??????

Seriously? Betting on the Lions to win in February? That's like betting on the sun rising in the west and setting in the east... it will NEVER happen!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brian's story

When are you ever going to finish Brian's Story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow -.- why is this rated so high?

The build up was awful. It was made bad by the horrible transition into basically instant sex at the end and the fact that there was nearly no naughty touching beforehand. In fact I could say the first two pages were worthless to me. As the story would have had the same impact if it started right where he pushed his mom through the door and had sex with her.

Here's a sum up.

Mom sees sons penis. Mom sees sons penis again and again and sorry I lost count of the boners this guy pops at this point in front of his mom. Son see's mom naked through wet underwear. Mom gets drunk and grinds on the son at the concert. Sex starts. The End

demureloverdemureloverabout 8 years ago
Kinda absentminded story...

This story feels like it's missing a few things. For one, the sex happened too fast in my opinion, but a lot of other commentators already said this so I won't linger on it. But there's also the fact that 99% of character interaction could be any Male A and Female B, especially during the sex scene! That's where readers MOST want to be reminded of the taboo nature, not to have it swept under the rug.

Also... What was the reason the girlfriend cancelled??? The author seems to have forgotten about all the teasing and foreshadowing from pages 1 & 2! And I want to know who Josh is!! @ first I thought maybe it was David's father (who we know nothing about) but he apparently doesn't even know the name, so why is it in the story??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My mom is always available to me!

I wake up around three in the morning with a full erection, and feeling very horny. My mom sleeping next to me, only wearing a short nightgown, nothing underneath. I kiss her lips, soon they part, our tongues circling around each others. She moans as I slid my fingers across her pussy's lips. She raises her nightgown over her head, and I move on top of her. I pushed my cock into her, and we started fucking. It was fast paced from the start, my thrusts were hard, and quick. Quickly we were breathing hard, and giving encouragement to each other. Within no time, we were both coming, and I was shooting spurt, after spurt, inside her pussy.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Awesome and romantic...One of the best Mom incest stories

YOu still have another day or two. Hope you will finish the weekend

SiodisSiodisover 6 years ago
Amazing read, time after time!

Hoping you intend to continue with a couple more chapters!

OOAAOOAAabout 4 years ago
FANTASTIC STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!

SDReaderSDReaderabout 4 years ago
THIIS

I know this is fiction, but this is completely unbelievable. Seriously, the Lions winning the SuperBowl?!?!?!?!🤣🤣

feather1892feather1892almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this. I love stories where the couple are teasing each other along and you are wondering what will be the breaking point

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it, the sex and the feeling, Happy Valentine's Day!

Seems like the weekend is not over, and there is more to tell, although our lovers have a nice start!

BlowYourHouseInBlowYourHouseIn9 months ago

Who the hell is Josh?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous