All Comments on 'The Bus to Pleasure Town'

by lovelyladyfaire

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Older Guys

It's nice to know that there are some women out there that appreciate us older guys. The old saying "I may not be as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was" still applies.

I really liked this story ... I may not be as old as Stephen (yet) but I still love to have a woman ride my face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Highly erotic

As a woman who thoroughly enjoys having her breasts played with and nipples sucked, this story was absolutely perfect. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really good reading

Please continue with part 2

GforGrahamGforGrahamabout 8 years ago
sorry stopped reading

Got abouthalf way in page 1 and you had not told us who or what you are when an old guy sat next to you. As I am not into gay stories wasnt willing to read further. I had assumed from the writing the main person was a man. Please tell us info on character near the front, at least say if a woman that you had your everyday comfy bras and panties on for the bus ride, or if a bloke as i assumed that his balls got warmed up after getting cold in snow. Doesnt have to be full descriptions but at least male or female, young or old. Saying bras immediately says female as example without being too obvious.

lovelyladyfairelovelyladyfaireabout 8 years agoAuthor
My dear GforGraham

I would direct your attention to my nom de plume...lovelyladyfaire...I do believe that would suggest, I am in fact, very much a woman.

Perhaps this is the first of my stories you chose to read? There are many wonderful gentleman who have become admirer's and follow my submissions. However, I will take your comment quite seriously, as I do all who take the time to leave a few words, and in the future, make it clear, that I am a woman who thoroughly and delightfully loves dirty old men....Layla

lovelyladyfairelovelyladyfaireabout 8 years agoAuthor
GforGraham

If you would be so kind and provide a sustainable return e-mail address I would very much enjoy replying to your e-mail...Layla

grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
Lovely Story

Layla seems so nice, and so does he, in perhaps a crude manner. I liked that they got together as they did. I can certainly relate to the "old man", and I do. I would do the same as he did, frankly. Thank you.

cranesgirlcranesgirlabout 8 years ago
so not what I was expecting!

But wow. A whole range of thoughts went through me while reading this and all I can say is that I hope all the Stephen's out there find a Layla of their own. Well done!

Geoman09Geoman09about 8 years ago
One of your best!

All your stories are great, but this one was funny, sexy and fun!

DoogooderDoogooderabout 8 years ago
style

I must say liked your story but really enjoyed your writing voice. I could see so much an follow so effortlessly. Makes me look forward to my future "Senior moments".

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 8 years ago
thank thank you

Very hot bus ride. I loved these two characters, I wish there were dirty old men like this by me. Your stories always thrill me and I love to live through these adventures. Feeling my body responding to Stephen's mouth and tongue .. his hands with minds of their own. Hard to find special attention given to a ladies body. I crave it everyday.

I truly love your dirty old men thank you for writing..and the orgasms you have given me..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Dear Author, The stove may be antique but it still gets hot! Very enjoyable and well written, Many thanks, 5 * rated, jntiques

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you

I am dripping wet!

Licklover67Licklover67over 1 year ago

So hot. Always a pleasure to eat a young wet honey pot.

chad132chad1328 months ago

Again another great story. I would love to be her dirty old man. Layla I quite the woman.Thanks for this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous