All Comments on 'Truth Or Dare - The Other Guy'

by RaulBloodworth

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Eh...

This is your story and you should tell it how you want, but if you're going to change POV, there has to be more to it from the new person. Don't regurgitate the same words. It's a hard thing to do so you have to been inventive! The reader should feel as though they are reading an entirely new scene even though it is in fact one in the same. If you had started from the point of when Stacey dared them you would've had more to play with. I still enjoyed it but I did not leave a vote for this one although other's may not be as kind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice

got me hard and wishing I was a involved.

denrondenronabout 8 years ago
Hot!

Sexy story! Very hot. Wish I could be Matt. I want it again RIGHT NOW!!!

I want another chapter where they can't resist their lust for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Andy and Matt

Does either Andy or Matt have a bit of chest hair that, when rubbing against the other during sex, can be an additional turn on? Add a bit of sexy hair to a masculine, muscular chest, and that can provide an interesting texture to sex, besides being something to look at and touch, maybe even taste!

arrowglassarrowglassabout 8 years ago
Yu definitely have a fan here!

That was just as HOT as the first one even though I knew what was coming/"cumming" this time...LOL. Your sensual description is perfect!!!! Looking forward to your next story!!!

gaynudist50gaynudist50about 8 years ago
Hot

That was hot, I hope they couple together. Would be even hotter if they came out gay together and the girls confessed the same.

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1about 8 years ago
Nice gay fuck.

THe story really led up to the two guys fucking; the girls eating one another out before that wasn't so believable, and maybe wasn't even necessary. All I know is, the guy doing the fucking really got off on it, and the other guy submitted very well indeed. Their wordless agreement to do it again was totally in character -- the top was going to get up on top again, and the bottom was going to spread below him, removing his butt-plug when called on to do so. In fact -- who needed the women there at all?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
nice

It was good to hear the other side of this turn out . Didnt the girls realize the doors they were opening?

63lsmith63lsmithabout 8 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

We need more of Matt and Andy. You can leave the girls out, they are a distraction. I agree with most of the other comments.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Totally hot

Great story, hope you write more about these friends.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

Hot as hell from either perspective!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So damn hot. I want my ass stretched, fucked and bred!

oxfordseaoxfordsea8 months ago

So hot. Have read this a half dozen times and start to edge toward cumming each time. Twice I’ve felt I was the Andy role, but usually find myself turned on to be the Matt role on bottom.

oxfordseaoxfordsea20 days ago

I read this seven months ago and got off. It is still hot, and I definitely want to play Matt. I just need an Andy to plow my tight virgin ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous