All Comments on 'Public Bathroom Encounter Ch. 04'

by Oversexeddoctor

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wonderful!!!

So erotic, so passion filled, soooooo Hot!!! I love this story, and eagerly await the next installment. Thank You for writing this. It is a story that bring a blazing fire to my loins and my heart.

gaynudist50gaynudist50about 8 years ago
Incredible

Awesome story hon, no reason they can't become a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow!

Loved it oversexeddoctor, excellent action but as for me if I was going to get fucked in my ass for the first time, even after using dildo, with a nine maybe ten inch cock I would want a good lubrication first baby.

From experience in similar circumstances I wasn't able to take it. First time. Good memory though.

Not important but distracted me: In to, on to, every where, should be together!

Will read your stories with great pleasure, thank you 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot!

I love how the story is progressing, it seems this man really had an impact on you. I can't wait to read how the relationship ends up and if and when he finds out about your connection to his son. Great reading, very passionate. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow......that made me cum

That was a fabulous story. The detailed description made me so hard that I shot a huge load all over my laptop screen and keyboard. But then you started to fuck for a second time. My penis was still very big and strong as I continued to read, and I think all 3 of us came at the same time. This was not such a big load as my first, and it ran all over my hand and thigh. I was so happy - a lovely story and 2 good orgasms reading it.

63lsmith63lsmithabout 8 years ago
VERY NICE

I read the whole series as one and found it to be a great read. 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Incredible

Great story so intense please write more....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read what happens next. I'm like Patrick in that I'm an older married man who has fallen in love with a younger hot man. He's not my son's friend but he is about the same age. I can't wait to read the next chapter. You must tell us if you tell him who you are (his son's friend) and how he'll react. He must know by now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

That was an amazing story! Well written and very hot!! I wish I could be fucked like that some day!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AMAZING story!!

One of the best stories I`ve read on here or anywhere!! Well written and so HOT!!! I`ve been fucked before but nothing like that! One day I would LOVE to have my ass reamed like that, by a cock like that!!! My underwear is soaked in precum I got so horny!! Think I`ll break out my dildo and ride it while I cum!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
fantastic

One of the best series ever.i can never have that kinda luck finding someone like "John",I always in end up finding the crazies.:-D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
awesome story

What a awesome story of love this has been. The tenderness between them and the build up to their love making is so warm and sexually charged. Look forward to the next installment with much anticipation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

What a great love story. I am glad it is based on a true story. I know a couple for over 25 years they have an age difference 20 years. I know them when they met. They seem to be a happy couple. The older one is now close 70.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Fantastic

Would love to read more of your experiences. I didn't come out properly until my mid 40s but we always tried to stay fit and in shape. As a result I have been hit on by a lot of younger men. Some too young for my taste but quite a few 20 years younger. One fell in love with my hands then looking at me he said my lips looked dry and proceeded lip lock with me. W had a very hot encounter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think the story was great! I hope you continue on letting us know how the handle the Pat is Mark’s dad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read the stories in succession now and each has made my cock erect but with this vivid description of rimming (a personal favorite) and deeply passionate anal sex, I ejaculated and then sucked my cum from my hand ... a thrilling climax to a marvelously told tale ... five Star !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous