All Comments on 'A Beautiful Blond Wife'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Danno_61455Danno_61455about 8 years ago
UNCERTAIN

I graded this as a 5 star piece because I ultimately enjoyed it and this score reflects that. I am always a bit uncomfortable when a female character asks not to be hurt in a story. Final sentence.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 8 years ago
You are one of my favorite authors.....but

I found this story to be repulsive. It was the story of a rape....just as the last line of the story indicates.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Brilliant story

I wish Sydney had been marked (tattooed) as a black cock whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Dear dim witted readers,

The wife wasn't serious when she said, "Please don't hurt me" at the end. She's being playful. She wants a good humping.

I'm glad we had this chance to enlighten you.

Carry on.

CuriousParkerCuriousParkerabout 8 years ago
Interracial Rape Stories

I'm a black man and I enjoy the interracial sex stories posted here regardless of the race of the characters. That said, I believe there are far, far too many stories posted here about black men forcing white women, either through extortion or physical threats, to have sex with them. These stories are an extremely crude way of depicting black men and a completely absurd way of depicting white women

or any women. Women don't enjoy being raped. Not a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
It's not about rape, really

The lady had a fantasy of being ravaged by a black man, it lay dormant for a very long time and her situation was such that she would never go seek an encounter to fulfill a fantasy, even if it arose from dormancy to an active one. She would have suppressed it. Although she was not physically forced, the association with rape is in being denied a choice, which is the only way her fantasy could have happened. Once the responsibility of choice was taken from her, the long dormant fantasy came to the fore and she then participated enthusiastically in her ravishment. The revelation from having that fantasy fulfilled is that she enjoyed it so much that it turned into a need. So, she set it up to happen again - an invitation, if you will - and with it, an unspoken understanding between them on what will happen, given that he removed the coercive instrument over her head. The reference to abject fear could easily mean fear that the man would not show up for whatever reason. The last sentence is a mere play, since she was dressed for and eager to receive him.

I think it is probably best for the story to end here since a prolonged tale of a compulsive long-term affair would complicate her life to the point of likely destroying it and the man himself declared he didn't want that to happen. Interesting tale of fantasy fulfillment

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
Well well...

There's a comment from a black male who doesn't like the way black males are depicted on this site!

In one sense I can only congratulate him for his comment because he shows some sensitivity and revulsion at the prospect of white women being raped by black males, and he rejects the stereotyping of black males as sexual bullies.

But what about the way white males are depicted on this site? They/we are constantly treated as cuckold fodder with literally thousands of stories -- which then become the favourites of innumerable white females -- showing the sexual inadequacies of white males and the desire of the white female to cheat on him, to dump him, to cuckold him, to rip him off in unbalanced divorce proceedings, and to dump black children on him -- as well as the rape fantasy where teenage blacks enslave white couples with the routine humiliation of the white husband (I've just been reading one with almost precisely that title, with lots of favourable comments BTW). And here's a black male complaining!!!!!

To be sure the usual response is: then don't read it and the comparison can be made with, say, incest, where if you don't like it, don't read it, but this doesn't quite hold up. The white male is being sexually denigrated on a large scale here as a racist propaganda tool which is going to have an effect on readers especially young ones. This happens whether or not as individuals we read individual stories. It's chilling. No doubt there is a real "thing" going on between white women and black men, and for the white male the extent of this is disturbing at the very least. This site doesn't accord with the results from dating sites where white males are in demand.

The best I can say is that in my part of England luckily there isn't as much evidence -- yet -- for it here as there obviously is in the States (notwithstanding some of the idiot comments from US males here about cuckold Brits -- they can talk!). We aren't quite extinct as a race yet, but there are lots of white women working on it.

But back to the commenter: well spoken up anyway. You are obviously making a stand for decent behaviour anyway. Although you probably miss the point that there are apparently lots of white females who are only too happy to be raped, at least in fantasy, by black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
really

people are not smart anymore. blackmail is against law .so let him go to the law.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Well written....you have a talent and I for one appreciate it....please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm a 28 year old white, pretty female with a great body and I only have had "romantic" relationships with white men period. Have I had sex with a black guy? Yes. I once sucked an ugly black man who gave me a ride to the grocery store when my car was in the shop. When I got in his car, he had his big black cock pulled out. Without saying a word I flipped out my breasts, leaned over and sucked his dick while he drove. That day, we fucked five times. Afterwards, he said I had good pussy, but my ass needed spanked. He treated me like a whore and I loved it. I still get wet thinking of him. I would gave him more of my white pussy if he ever answered my messages. I'm now married with a precious 3 year old very white daughter. Will I get blacked again? Yes. It is inevitable.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Once again , a good story. I look forward to more

thevancouverguythevancouverguy5 months ago

what an absurd plot, not only did she not steal gas in the first place, she knew the ruse he was using was bogus in the first place, but then she is falling for it all over again at the hotel? she has to know she was never at any legal risk.The whole premise was ridiculous and unnecessary.

pummel187pummel1873 months ago

Wow that was sad, don't get married guys, I'm telling you for your own good. You will get fucked, no pun intended.

You have a better chance at placing a bet on red at roulette then your marriage lasting more than 5 years. Think about that, this woman says she loves her husband, this woman has no idea what the word "LOVE" means. and you don't mam

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous