All Comments on 'Sweet Fucking Revenge'

by rackstack

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it.

Great story - particularly loved the dirty ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great, but

Loved your story. Very erotic tale. But when you are the 3d person, don't call her the wife. Melanie and Johnny can do that knowing Sophie is not really a wife.

rackstackrackstackabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Hi friends! Thanks for the comments and messages. Really appreciate you taking the time. I know! Who'd have thought Melanie could do something so awful?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Oh. My. God. She is my dream girl. Such a bitch and so seductive. I LOVE the image of Sophie dripping in second hand cum at the end, really gets me off. Each to their own I suppose.

mariana1mariana1about 8 years ago
Story was so insanely good, gotta amend the end

I need 20 more with similar stories....but I don't need the lesbian stuff at the end. I'm good with lesbians, but I prefer (in fantasy land), complete humiliation. She wins, she's superior...mic drop. Leave the victor.. Thank you.

General_PictonGeneral_Pictonover 7 years ago

This was excellent. It has been on my favorites list for ages. But why no more stories? You have a talent - let's see some more!

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 4 years ago
It would have honest-to-God been a masterpiece if...

... Melanie drug Sophie to bed where they ended up in a torrid threesome, with the ex-employee ending up the Master of those rich cretins.

But, for what it ended up being... still pretty fucking good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There would have been no marriage and a call to the police would have taken care of the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous