All Comments on 'The Roommate'

by spaldan

Sort by:
  • 104 Comments
jdl2848jdl2848about 8 years ago
Welcome Back!

Haven't read your latest but what a nice surprise it is to wake up and find you've got a new story! Long time fan here

Powertool79Powertool79about 8 years ago
Have you ever heard............

of CHAPTERS!!!!!!

Big JayBig Jayabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Your story was longer than most on Lit, and accordingly I thought I might lose interest, but your writing ensured that I held it. Every sexual encounter was hot - it never got old! I love the red hair and love the apparent facial fetish. The cock size (without making it a foot long) was hot too. I'm into legs and feet and heels too, so next time maybe a little more sex with her still wearing her heels (but that's just a personal preference of mine). Anyway, bravo!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Holy Bat Shit!

Wow, that was fucking awesome! Incredibly sexy story. One of the best I've ever read. Great job!

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutabout 8 years ago
Have to admit

I enjoyed your story more than I thought I would. And I was rooting for them to end up together, even though I know that they wouldn't.

LovesAGoodStoryLovesAGoodStoryabout 8 years ago
Wow

Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great Story

Like one or two others I thought chapters would have been good, but this is a great story.

Don't understand the attraction for cumming on girl's faces though.

NymeriazNymeriazabout 8 years ago
Consent is sexy

I came so many times to this story, but what I especially loved was that he asked for her consent every time he crossed a sexual boundary with her. He was hot and respectful, and if that wasn't enough to make me jizz in my pants repeatedly, I don't know what else could've. Beautifully written, and I loved how natural it sounded. Both Cassidy and the guy could've been me - their thoughts and speech were very relatable. I loved it. Hands down one of the best I've read on this site, and believe me, I've read a lot. I actually went on till the end even though I was finished playing with myself just because I wanted to know if Cassidy and him ever worked out. (PS - I like that it didn't - made it more realistic, and everybody loves a good ol' tale of unrequited love.) FIVE STARS!

gatthuygatthuyabout 8 years ago
Tremendous story

Great story. I mean truly amazing. I was actually sad when it ended. You captured the emotions so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Who the fuck is Danny?

I thought that would be resolved by end of story. They didn't even talk much about Chet and Kristen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another

great story, but continue it! beyond the roommate {Kristen} and separate it a little to be an easier read. like 4 or 5 pages at a time, thanks again

DelicoseDelicoseabout 8 years ago
Totally thought it would go another way...

I thought there would be a whole reveal at the end about who Cassidy was and why she acted the way she did. She clearly has some intimacy issues. I was half way hoping that what happened in the hotel room was her realizing that she had fallen in love with him and freaked. Coming up with "Chet" allowed her to get away from the whole situation.

Then there's the moving romp at the end. I was thinking that, with Kevin finally able to do what he wanted and having his dom side come out, rocking her world, she would see the error of her ways and tell him how she felt. Then you'd have your typical American cliche happy ending. (Yeah, that makes me a little sick to my stomach, too.)

And who the fuck is Danny? In my scenario it eas her first love that died and made her the screwed up mess that she was.

I don't know why I shared all of this. The ending was real even if it did rip my heart in two, made me give up on love, and wish for a quick end. 5 stars. (No, really.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Welcome back

Great epic story. Welcome back after many years away. Two new stories too in one month. Great thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Awesome story. A 10/10. Though i don't masturbate to stories out here, i was hard all through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Danny?

Is there going to be a part 2? I really enjoyed the story but now I really want to know who Danny is.

hg33hg33about 8 years ago

Literotica masterpiece.

The_x_physiologistThe_x_physiologistabout 8 years ago
Best of the best in literotica

This is the first of your stories that I've read and you officially just got a lifetime fan! You literally had my cock hard the whole 16 pages. The details of each sexual encounter were so arousing, I'm really looking forward to reading more of your work!

Similar to another fan's posting, I'd love for you to create sequels...following the very active sex life of Cassidy would be a great branch-off series. Another series would be following Kevin's relationship with Kristen, having Kevin slowly corrupt the innocent Kristen.

In either case, after 16 pages, your fans are invested in the 2 main characters and I think they'd all agree that they want to learn more about how each character went on.

That said, you did an amazing job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing story.

But sadly I relate to it a lot. And now I'm sad after being super turned on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
best ever!

This is the best story I've read so far. I'm so turned on...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Liked it

I really enjoyed it, very well written. Personally I didn't like the final romp.

I think she played the poor guy and used him at the end. I kind of wanted him to show a bit of backbone and tell her to get lost after the way she'd treated him but after reading the other comments I guess that is just me. Hope he ended up with someone who treated him with respect and back breaking climaxes. Hot story though. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Terrific!

A great story that really held my interest and gave me an almost constant rock hard erection as I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sad

Gosh I was really really pulling for Cassidy to fall for Kevin in the end. This story was perfect aside from the failed relationship by them :( 3/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bravo

around pg 8 I found myself skimming over the sex to get to the story. 16 pages is a lot of time invested and I hope there are sequels, that being said, the ending couldn't have better. You are seriously good sir. You are my second best author in character development next to "The Noble Truth" only because I found him first. You've definitely got loyal fans on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Truth hurts

The gradual build, climax and inevitable decline of the storyline is superb. Cassidy reminds me of different girls I've had along the way combined into one person. One commenter lamented that the main characters didn't get together in a lasting relationship- welcome to real life, sugar buns. Super sexy and page turning, with increasing kink, this story exemplifies what I look for in high-quality erotica. Thank you for taking the time to write it and share.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
lost

I thought that i would like it, but i got so tired of the roommate. It was beautifully written, but Cassidy came off as a user, and i felt bad for thee guy. The story was to to long, there should have been more about Kristen. But i must commend you for your story. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More Cassidy!!!

Great writing!!! You should really write a sequel about Cassidy. Think it will really go over well. Needless to say I'm a boob man and the focus on Cassidy's jugs is a big plus.

silverisgoldsilverisgoldalmost 8 years ago
Well done

I liked this because it was, above all else, realistic. I've been in situations like that before with women where the sex was fantastic and the friendship great, but no relationship potential. You captured that perfectly, the conflict and regret and lust and all the weird intermingling feelings which inevitably occur. If you'd ended it with a romance budding between them, it would've seemed cheap and unlikely. As it was, the characters were well drawn, the sex well written, and the arc fit. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a dork!!!

The sex was great except where he gets a titty fuck. Shooting on a girl's face is porn gone sick. This slob really doesn't know what to do with his sex drive except waste his cum on an internet hand job. If I got an offer for a roommate like that, I'd run-the other way. It doesn't make any difference how physically attractive she is, she's dangerously crazy in the head. If he had any sense, he'd have girls begging him to do it. His pain from breaking up is his own fault. His biggest mistake was his first one. Taking in a strange girl without knowing her background is a recipe for trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
One of the best stories i have read!

Well...... It was a gr8 story and i really enjoyed it a lot...

So... Thanks for writing such a gr8 story and hope tht u keep on writing such gud stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Certainly she was the worst

Was he really THAT stupid? UGH!

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingalmost 8 years ago
Hot

Some of the hottest writing on Literotica. The obsession with coming on her face is a distraction, but otherwise, you are a master. Excellent pacing, and story development. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

This was truly an incredible piece of writing. It wasn't just sex, it had a great story and character development to it!

SpotInTheSandSpotInTheSandalmost 8 years ago
Great writing

I'll admit I'm a sucker for a happy ending, so when I realized you weren't going to loop back around to them ending up together, I was a little disappointed. Still, this was incredible writing and you told an excellent story with plenty of buildup, great character development and a believable plot. Who am I to tell you how it should end? Only gave it five because I couldn't give it more.

SwiperNoSwipingSwiperNoSwipingover 7 years ago
Brill

Hope you keep making more of these! Sad about the ending as well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kept me reading

For a long time, which is a very good thing. You managed to do that tricky thing of putting together a series of sex scenes but making it seem plausible and an almost natural development. You can spot the difference between someone who can write and takes the time to build a plot (albeit crazily sex obsessed) and some of the clueless 5 min wanks in here. Well done.

AbrazakAbrazakover 7 years ago

Excellently written, good pacing, nice with the pseudo-relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Definietly deserves a five. But got me really sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

Not the first time I've read this, but I recently came back to it and loved it. It enraptured me with the story and the sex scenes are a plus. I'm going through my own breakup at the moment, and I love a happy ending - but better writers end stories that are not always happy. You are a better writer.

Thank you for this - not the sexual part, but the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Who the heck is Danny?

Who the heck is Danny? Great story BTW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Memories

What a wonderful story. It bought back so many memories of before I married a guy I worked with had a sexual relationship like this and he did things to me I still can't believe I allowed but I loved every minute of it. My husbands a good man but I miss my past.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I'm guessing Danny was the first person she had the agreement with and the reason she had the rules originally. Great story, best I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW!!!

That was absolutely intense. I had really hoped they would stay together having her realize how much he cared for her. Perhaps a part two, please? Great story.

wildassmikeywildassmikeyabout 7 years ago
feeling it

this was excellently done ,when you can have a emotion of feelings ,even if was sad at the end ,writer had succeeded ,that was one of the best thank you

MartyMBMartyMBover 6 years ago
Story got to me

I found the story great, but the ending was hard to read. I really like endings where the girl and guy stay together or in the LW category, they reconcile. Since Cassidy found another guy, there wasn't the happy ending that I like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Crazy,,,

,,,would be reading this again (and again) hoping it comes out differently, but that's just what this story makes me want to do. Well done. Thank you.

Love Triumphs.

SmutolSmutolover 6 years ago
Good story but no real logic.

Looks like she lied about having met new male friend and him being the reason.. so what is her reason? We did not get to know it. Without that the story is lacking for me. U could simply made one up. She might be afraid for a real relationship because of bad experiences, she might be rly sick with something that makes her unlikely to survive for long or simply barren. The way it went here ehh i dont see it as true

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Luke it

:-)

mdwdirectmdwdirectabout 6 years ago
One of the best I've read

I could feel every emotion he felt...your writing is simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect

Easily one of the best stories I’ve read here!! Super pimp!!

sopharoonessopharoonesalmost 6 years ago
wow

I was not expecting the length of this story nor how much i would enjoy it! I liked the erotic scenes, i liked the characters, i liked reading it from a male point of view, i like that it didnt shy away from the realism at times, im glad it didn't end on a horrible note (ie i thought once she moved out that he was going to find she was some sort of crazy who fucks her roomies over literally & figuratively), i like that he matured both emotionally & sexually. Few itty bitty misspellings & of course some of it wasn't realistic but overall 5 stars for sheer unexpected enjoyment.

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
Mixed feelings

I thought this was great on a straight erotic couplings level, but the story was just too long for us not to get invested in the character, and it felt unfinished at the end (with the implication that Chet didn't exist and leaving unanswered the question as to why she left).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome work!

I didn’t mind the length of the story, it kept me going for three days! But I think we’re all wondering, who the hell is Danny?? ;) but seriously, great work.

deucalion07deucalion07about 5 years ago
wow

amazing writing, keep it coming.

CyJmy69CyJmy69about 5 years ago
Best written story I've read on Lit so far

I was surprised that in 16 pages there were only a handful of editing issues (Cassidy's eyes are blue not green) which is unheard of in my experience on Lit. This story was exceptionally well written with LOTS of attention to both erotic detail as well as emotional feelings. This is the 1st story I've read by this author but it won't be the last. It was like reading an actual novella. He definitely knows what a woman wants to feel and isn't a selfish lover. There are so many men out there who care nothing for the needs or desires of their women, they are simply looking out for their own self interests. It's nice to see a man who isn't like that. I haven't known but a couple in my lifetime. It's also nice to see a man with emotional depth. Perhaps there is still hope. I did wonder if Kristen was a virgin and how things ended with them.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 5 years ago
How in the HELL could he let her go?

That was much more than just erotic coupling, that was a full blown love story with hellaciously delicious sex dripping from every corner, every wall, every foundation brick, and all over the outside...

Those two belong together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!!!

Wow!!!!! This should be a fricking book!!! Its d longest story I've read on here that i didnt get tired of. Actually I couldn't put my phone down!!!! Awesome!!!

ItzyaboitpainItzyaboitpainover 4 years ago
Phenomenal emotional and erotic story!!

This story kept me reading from start to finish which is crazy for a 16 pager!! It pulls at your heartstrings at the end while keeping it hot throughout every single page. Amazing job, I literally almost cried at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I am being torn apart here !!

This was a weird one for me to "consume". Obviously it's perfectly written. Great story, great characters, details an so on. But I would like to focus on the one thing that wakes me up at night :D They have OBVIOUS affection for each other, not just in the matter of sex but in their chemistry, their lovemaking. She likes him, I would dare to say she somehow loves him, but it is never said directly, you must read it amongst the lines. The way she acts around him, the way she speaks around him, the things she lets him do ... That is not just friendship with benefits, there is something more and you can feel it desperately screaming at you through the pages. I was momentarily torn, because I thought, maybe she is just a sex-crazed woman that will sleep with anyone who will make her feel good, but then she said she met someone and that she is happy with him and looking back at previous pages she doesnt seem like that kind of women. But it somehow feels like a charade. Llike she is trying to avoid her true, deeply hidden feelings by using some "Chet" as a barrier.

Uff, so I finally got it off my chest, maybe I will be able to finally focus on other things too.I think I was over and our in the shower just constantly thinking about this story and how nobody got out truly happy. Don't get me wrong, I really like dark,melancholic or bittersweet stories/endings( I feel like they are more impactful and leave you with and interisting mix of feelings) and props to the author for not ending it on a cliche happy note, but DAMN this one really left me temorarily depressed.

pranaykathapranaykathaalmost 4 years ago
Excellent!

This is a story of a couple that never planned to be a couple. They reacted to the challenges emerged out of situations they were in. They could have been friends with benefits; but I guess they started getting involved in each other. I appreciate the author's maturity and decisiveness to set their liver apart, and not falling for popularism or standardization. The separation was sad but not bitter. The way they had started their relationship, it was destined to grow boring and obligatory over years to come. They wouldn't have been interested in or capable of caring and nurturing each other as they aged. It was better to leave on winning note, when both of them still longed for each other, physically, and would always carry the sweetest of memories about each other and the time they spent together. A great piece (?) of writing! Loved every bit of it, without judging whether it's realistic or not. It left me wondering what I would have done if I were in such a situation. But then realised that authors like 'spaldan' are not writing our fate, which they must do!

49WIZARD8849WIZARD88almost 4 years ago
I'm speechless

I've read tons of stories on LIT. This could definitely end up as one of my all-time favorite stories on LIT. What an absolutely gut-wrenching ending. I also agree wholeheartedly with the comment below me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
One to Remember

This story was amazing! One of the few longer stories that I've read from start to finish and liked. The plot never got boring or too predictable unlike other stories of this length. This story should be put into the category's hall of fame. Hear me, Literotica? Nice job, and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great story, but...

Superbly written, this gripping story has drama, romance, an excellent plot, and well-rounded characters. It has only one flaw- a letdown for an ending, in which the two lovers just strangely go their separate ways after being in love. Their parting is not really explained satisfactorily, especially considering everything that came before. This story is really a Romance story, not an Erotic Couplings story, except, of course, for a disappointing and somewhat puzzling ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
best

the best story ive ever read . i really enjoyed every part and it never got boring . really sad that it didnt work out between them at the end :(

ScoratScoratover 3 years ago

Funny how we never heard of Chet or Danny again. My guess - she got scared or cold feet and Felt the need to get away from him because she couldn’t handle her feelings for him. Excellent story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Listen

going back to keep having sex with a girl like this is just gonna break your heart, be careful who you give it to

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story!!!!

I had a woman like Cassidy in my life... It lasted some time and was simply levitating sexually but I knew pretty early that we wouldn't wind up together and I was just as honest as the day is long about it from the first night we hooked up to end.... In fact I told her we should go much slower as she had just left her husband that day... But she was RED HOT!! And that is always nice.... That was good drama and a well rounded story, descriptive sex, and nice emotional response in so many places...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Clever premise

And there's lots of sex.

But the sex, when it happens, happens much too fast. Needs much more foreplay, slowly progressing, step by step. Instead, her hand is on his cock immediately, jerking him off. An his mouth is on her pussy: boom!

Gave up after page 5.

Gave it four stars. Had the potential to be a real winner. Wasn't.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
Sixteen Pages???

Sixteen effing pages, and at the end, we basically don't know what happened to any of them.

Why, exactly, did she dump him? It was obvious that she was in love with him, and he was with her. Did the nympho get together with Chet? Did Chet even exist? Did the stud get with Kristen? Who the fuck is Danny? What ever happened to Mary? Too damn many loose ends.

What is the deal with all the titty-fucks? I've never been with a girl that liked doing that - author's seen too many porn flicks. Same thing with the facials.

Oh well, each to his own.

LdudetteLdudetteover 3 years ago
Quality and Sexy

The writing is excellent and it has so many sex scenarios- public, private, oral, facial, creampies, tit jobs, hand jobs, PIV, and even anal. Tbh, you'll masturbate to it a ton of times. I like how it ended because it was realistic- sometimes not everything is tied up neatly with a little bow. Sometimes flames end, old lovers move on, and life goes on. I don't think it damaged the story one bit. There are a couple loose ends, but we know this isn't a full-fledged novel; it's still quite thorough. My only eye roll was about the perfect bodies, of course, but that's in every piece of erotic fiction, I guess. And he "falling in love." Yeah okay, LOL. But if you're looking for hot stuff to enjoy (and of good writing quality), look no further. I've returned often and will continue doing so. 10/10 recommend.

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 3 years ago

What an amazing story! One of the best on literotica! Gripping, emotional, hilarious and utterly sexy! Great commitment to write a 16 page story that was exciting from start to finish. Thanks so much

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 3 years ago

I'm with racfguy. I might add that I find it hard to sympathise with any of the main characters; we don't learn much about their personalities.

You could already shorten this story by a couple of pages if you'd remove half of the more than abundantly used phrases like "big round firm tits" and "tight little ass" and so on. All in all there's not much substance in those 16 pages.

I admit that, at one point, I started- no, not really skipping, I'd rather call it- cross-reading. I still hoped for this story to come around somehow. In the end it was nothing but some random guy falling in love- in lack of a better word- with a slut, who seems to be more in love with herself, her freedom, her sluttyness, you name it. Oh yeah, she states not to be a slut, but if she isn't one, we should abandon this word altogether.

In short, as somebody once put it: mountains went into labour- and gave birth to a mouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who is Danny ?

gafuntime28gafuntime28over 2 years ago

Such a great story! So accurate in it's portrayal of love/like/lust relationships that many of us go through during that age. It really takes me back to those early-mid 20's years with several relationships that were always too heartbreakingly hot to last. Thanks!

BenLongBenLongover 2 years ago

Nice story, but really needs an edit. Someone else said there weren’t too many problems, although I gotta disagree (fucking her with his “meet” for example). Danny was a never explained name, looked to me like an early edit that changed to “Chet” and didn’t get corrected. The first intro to “Kristen” was out of place, you talked about her and then forgot her for about 12 pages (or did it just seem like 12?)

Very much reminded me of my erotic soul mate, who rocked my world for two years sexually before I realized she was a bitch and we weren’t going to be forever. Found my true love after (been together now for over 40 years) but I still have good memories of my “Cassidy”.

Like others have said, too much attention to sex, got kind of repetitious after a while, and not enough character development.

After all that, all in all, I enjoyed the read.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 2 years ago

>Breast fetish

>Tit fuck

>Busty

>She's only a C-cup

Uh... it REALLY stretches my suspension of disbelief that you make this all about big boobs, yet you only make the leading lady a C-cup. Like, for example, tit-fucking isn't really even POSSIBLE unless the girl is a D-cup at the very least, and even then my girlfriend can barely pull it off. C-cup is more "medium breasts" rather than large, which is generally agreed to begin at the D-cup and up range. So the fact you claimed the leading lady was a C-cup yet continually referred to her with breast-related terms or had her engage in breast-related activities that indicated you seemed to be writing her as SIGNIFICANTLY larger than the C-cup you claimed she was... It just took me right out of the story. I couldn't enjoy it when you kept contradicting yourself on what's supposed to be a breast fetish story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A well written story that didn't complete most of the plot lines it started, leaving me disappointed.

gafuntime28gafuntime28about 2 years ago

Great story! Thank you so much for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story!!!! What happened to them both? Whos Danny? Did he marry Kristen? Id like all these questions answered but im happy he didnt end up with Cassidy, shes great and whatever but shes not the type of woman you grow old with, honestly shes too much of a slut and only morons commit to sluts. Great story that felt real, thank you.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 2 years ago

Six pages was already long past redundant.

All is forgiven if you send me Cassidy!

:+))))

auhunter04auhunter04about 2 years ago

Im sorry 16 pages for a cow flop end

gopher25gopher25about 2 years ago

I tried to vote, but it would.not let me. I tried tapping, holding down, and everything in between, on every part of the state. No luck. Too bad.

gafuntime28gafuntime28almost 2 years ago

Always enjoy this story. So many guys (like myself), had that one girl in their lives in their mid 20's that they knew was totally not going to go well for them, but the physical was just too great to stop. Thanks to this story and it's characters to take me back to that girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is crazy, saying this on Literotica, but this story had too much sex.

Still, it was well written. I wanted to see more of Kristen. I liked her better than Cassidy.

kvalentinekvalentinealmost 2 years ago

Oh, the feels. I knew a gal like this once--the most sexual creature I've ever encountered. I fell for her hard. I think she loved me too, but I suspect she feared heartbreak so much that she ran away from her feelings. My username on this site is actually a reference to her--for better or for worse, I'll never be the same.

Such a bittersweet tale. The trouble with such free spirits that take sex super casually is that the less significance a person places on sex, the less having sex with someone matters to them. If sex is seen as no big deal, it will not and cannot matter the way it would to someone who places more significance upon the act. For a romantic like myself, love and sex are largely inseparable. Sex creates feelings of love and love creates the desire for sex.

With regards to the writing, I agree with other comments that there was too much sex and not enough character interaction. By the time we got past the wedding, I was pretty bored with the sex and just wanted to find out how things resolved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

this is one of the hottest stories I've read on here in years, all your stuff is amazing

Alberto_MBFAlberto_MBFalmost 2 years ago

Would have been a great story, but I didn’t like Cassidy at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good premise.

But through page 4 -- where I gave up -- it's all sex though.

But the sex lacks buildup. Lacks forepay. Lacks details. Lacks teasing.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really disliked Cassidy - she wouldn't take no for an answer. He didn't want to, but she still insisted. If the roles were reversed we'd be calling it rape. Not a good story.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshitover 1 year ago

Cassidy unexpectedly sucking him off on page 14 is the best part of the story. Makes it worth it to have finally made it past the part where she starts ghosting him (it took about 3 or 4 readings over the years).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gross. Cassidy was a gross character, and the relationship the two have is just gross, meaningless promiscuity.

silverisgoldsilverisgoldabout 1 year ago

Like this story a lot. Yes, it's a bittersweet one at best, but like many other men, I had a couple of these exact scenarios in my life. Women who I thought I could make something with because the sexual chemistry was great, but we weren't good together for a variety of reasons. You nailed that feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

One of the greatest stories ever. Hate that it ended the way it did but thats life sadly. Got to enjoy the fact that it happened atleast. This really broke me aswell as a guy that had a similar experience minus the sex stuff where by she just suddenly moves on. Gut wrenching af. If its based on real events hope everyone is doing well. But Cassidy really did lose a gem of a guy and so do most gals. I could go on and on given how emotional this got me after the main sex parrs were done with and all the clues of regret and bad things to come were hinted at. Almost didnt want the story itself to end either but alas all good things must come to an end aswell unfortunately <3 13/3/23

slimfrenchieslimfrenchieabout 1 year ago

This story got me all hot n charged up then dropped me into a sexy depression. What a ride. :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sooo Good! So hot and well written. I really, really enjoyed it!

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganabout 1 year ago

Wow really really awesome buddy.

Sorry idk how to write how beautiful this story is.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I DO NOT COME HERE TO CRY SIR!

5/5 stuff, really appreciate your writing.

Doombot80Doombot808 months ago

The writing was great, but the story sort of trips at the finish line, or feels abruptly cut off. The classic bittersweet ending seems unearned or strangely tacked on here. Kevin's story is a clear build up of intense emotion and love over 16 pages, but without a payoff, and we never truly get an understanding of what's going on with Cassidy. There seems to be hints throughout that there is more to her story, that she's not just emotionally stunted and wants empty promiscuous sex. Early in the story, Kevin asks her if she's had a "deal" like this before, and he noticed she answers in a sad way that she had. Why did she answer sadly? Why did she immediately start blowing Kevin without a condom after saying he'd always need to use one? Who is David? Was Chet real, it didn't feel like he was. The story about her coming from a conservative, but loving family, then becoming seemingly sexually insatiable after having sex once, seems disingenuous. It feels there was something else coming, a revelation, some big emotional confrontation between Kevin and Cassidy, but it never arrives. She figures out he's in love with her and then just shuts him out of her life, moving on to more partying and empty sex with strangers. So she really was just a slut after all, and Kevin's a naive fool? Is that what I'm supposed to take away from this? Also the weird ending where they fall right back into heated sex, and Kevin all of a sudden wants anal sex feels weird, almost like sadistically he just wants to get as much from her sexually before he's cut off, rather than having one final connection with a woman he's fallen deeply in love with.

I was all in for 15 pages, loved the writing, loved the characters, loved the sex, but that final page turns the whole thing upside down. Of course I understand not every story can or should have a happy ending, but Cassidy ending up being exactly what she was at the beginning: an empty party girl that fucks a different guy every weekend, just isn't the ending I would have envisioned for this story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I know some people don’t like the ending but it strikes me as real. She clearly was looking for fun & pleasure and avoiding a deeper relationship. People usually have a reason. The writer didn’t provide one and probably because it was from the guys perspective and he doesn’t know.

If you want a reason, read page 10 again. She comes from a conservative religious family she is close to. She is looking for experiences away from that life but is at least keeping the option open to return to it but keeping her wild life away from her families and making no solid relationships in her wild life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great read! You provided just enough plot and wonderful descriptive detail. I am in love with Cassidy! I had a beautiful Irish friend named Cassie who looked liked your Cassidy. You are an accomplished writer!

RomanticGingerRomanticGingerabout 2 months ago

One of the most heartfelt endings I have experienced from all the novels that I have read on here, accepting that things don’t always work out in the end. Regardless of how much you wish things would have gone differently, you can’t change the past and so you just have to live with it and move on with your life.

This being said, I feel that the story is too intense at times, and could have benefited from a longer story after Cassidy moved out. I would also have liked to hear more about how things went with Kristen, we were unfortunately only told that he ”moved onto” her, and that Cassidy and Kevin hooked up again several years later, presumably things didn’t work out with Kristen.

Overall I would rate this story nine out of ten, it is a great story, there are just some things that hold the story back.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous