All Comments on 'Matt's Birthday Present'

by ruwild

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
hornybiman64hornybiman64about 8 years ago
Very nice

I need to meet a T-Girl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WHAT TO-BE MATT

Would love to become Matt and get used like this. Make me your CUCKOLD

trixforeveryonetrixforeveryoneabout 8 years ago
Last post?

Could you post some more details on how we can find your future work? Just Google Ruwild?

ruwildruwildabout 8 years agoAuthor
How to find me.

I'm not allowed to advertise here and I want to try to respect that, but I also want you to be able to find my future work. Please email me or send me feedback if you want more information.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Last Post? Loosing a great, imaginative talent! Please say it isn't so!

You've always been an above average author and one of the best who has consistently written some pretty hot stuff in this category. Although I seldom comment on any story that I've read on Literotica, I just wanted to let you know that I've really enjoyed reading the stories that you've posted on here through the years, and have always looked forward to your new submissions. I've sometimes seen people criticize your work because of your usual dominate t-girl/submissive male themes, but if that's not their particular fantasy, then why in the heck are they bothering to read it. They should be keeping their stupid comments to themselves and move on to something else that strikes their interest. If you truly do decide not to post anymore stories on Literotica, I would sincerely like to thank you for the large amount of time that I'm pretty sure you must've spent to write so many great submissions, and to be kind enough to post them on here for everybody to enjoy. I'll truly miss reading your fun, erotic stories and can only hope that you'll reconsider your decision and continue posting several more. Best regards.

ElenaSElenaSabout 8 years ago
Very sexy

I enjoyed this very much, especially the sex.

skywriter62skywriter62about 8 years ago
Awesome story as always!

Another great story! I am definitely going to miss your stories here! Hopefully, you have inspired more writers (like you have me) to write stories of the T-girls of our dreams. lol. Folks, I just finished reading RUWild's book. (yes a book, not full size massive novel but a book none the less) and it was his usual outstanding performance as a writer! Very hot! You really want to write him and find out how to get a copy! Worth the time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I think Matt just took a bit chunk when he bit down

And that was the end of his forced sexual experience. One that he hadn't wanted in the first place, especially not from a self centered, sadistic person like her.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
that was fucking horrible

I was waiting for it all to be a dream or something but of fucking course it wasn't. I hate forced sex shit. Horrible people the fucking lot of them.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
I liked the story

I think the ending didn't match the set up. How did she go from not understanding his fetish and setting up a show at a club that obviously shows that kind of thing, then in the end, says she may like to try it. On top of that, why knowing that he hasn't spoken to her about it, assuming he hasn't tried anything, line him up for a first time with a big one. Was she so upset that she wanted to hurt him? But she knew what went on at the club. This ending just doesn't jive.

ruwildruwildover 7 years agoAuthor
The ending

I was trying to imply that his girlfriend was interested in pegging him after watching Angel to take him and being excited by it. I guess that I didn't do a very good job of making that evident. Sorry for the confusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userruwild@ruwild
2333 Followers
I've been posting on this site for over 15 years now. It has been a great forum to hone my skills as a writer and I appreciate all the work done behind the scenes to keep this site up and running. It is a load of fun writing these stories and the best thing ever is the feedbac...