All Comments on 'Heather Fucks her Neighbor'

by MSTRESSHEATHER

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 8 years ago
I guess...

I'm a bit taken aback. Your neighbor was subjected to physical abuse by her boyfriend, Heather tells her neighbor its not safe to stay with him and she can move in with her. And behold, Heather is a sexual predator or at least a Domma! First day, Heather kisses her "no experience with a woman" neighbor (Jackie), makes her eat her out, fucks her with a strap on, while calling her a bitch the whole time. But hey, no pressure cause it seems Jackie has nowhere to go on such short notice. On the bright side she enjoyed it but what an introduction!

va45va45about 8 years ago
good start

Please keep this moving and growing. Could be a lot od chapters to be told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good....until

It was good until the sex and then the woman who invited her poor, abused, lost, and scared neighbor to stay with her for safety started being as abusive and horrible as what she was trying to "protect" her neighbor from.

Really the turn it took was just a killer for me. That ruined the entire thing.

CassieKCassieKabout 8 years ago
I just love the squirting 😈.

Now this is how I'd like to be taught, hard, fast and totally dirty.😋

Janice1939Janice1939about 8 years ago
Having sex should be lovemaking.

This story is more like a wish list, than the action of two women who found each other,

KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago
Awkward.

This is very dijointed. It I agree with the other commenters, this domme woman is as abusive as the boyfriend. Verbal abuse & humiliation is just as despicable as actual bruises. Truly shameful turn of events.

The writing style is pretty childish. I get that you're trying to tell an exciting story. Perhaps it'd help if you studied the writiings of lesbian writers that are rated highly & are winners in the category.

Keep trying, & good luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous