All Comments on 'Kinky Tales: Love & Pegging'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sure

Great story. Curious about Bethany's reply. Does she describw it, ask Dani to come over and have a taste, tell her taste her own fingers? Can't wait for Le Chateau club. And How I pegged your father would be as good as anything else in celebrity section. I say do it.

ss6504ss6504about 8 years ago
My Vote

Lured into Lesbianism: Dana's tale of going to the famous Le Chateau Club and exploring her sexuality in a whole new way.

hornybiman64hornybiman64about 8 years ago
Exciting

Great as always. Looking forward to Chris sucking cock for the first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
not sure

I like the story but, being a single guy now, I usually only read on here to get one over the wrist. I did not do so while reading this. Not to say that I was not aroused, because I was. I look forward to the continuation of the series (especially from the wifey's view). You are broadening my view and making me regret things missed when I was married all those years, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
:(

not a fan of chris sucking anyones cock other than his wifes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Reading this has made me think what it would be like to have my wife peg me. The story is great, Please keep the series going it's a Great story this far...

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 8 years ago
Love it

Love your story so far. My wife and I got into pegging about 2 years ago, and now it's a staple of our playtime, we highly recommend it for anyone adventurous enough to try it as you just might love it.

5/5

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 8 years ago
Not as depicted here

But I would like to be pegged. Also would suck cock and like to fuck and get fucked by another guy. I, however, would not be as submissive as Chris is. Don't need to be submissive as he is to enjoy being bi.

Jasmine, just looking at the picture of your legs at your bio gets me hard. And your stories (except the bdsm ones) do the job too. Thanks. You are a 5-star woman in every way. Wish you and your guy were into sharing!

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggsabout 8 years ago
Fantastic

Absolutely amazing story by someone who really understand the mentality of the male character. Reading this I feel you've jumped into my mind and know exactly what I desire and how I feel about it. Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Thank you so much for continuing the series; I've been waiting for another chapter since reading "Kinky Tales: I pegged my husband"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

Can't wait for the installment. In the mean time I'll just have jackoff the first two stories.

albertaboyalbertaboyabout 8 years ago
Loving this series

I love the way this is developing. Great characters and subject matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
pegging husband.

looking forward To Chris getting fucked and a load of cum dumped in his ass and mouth

pokeyridepokeyrideabout 8 years ago
Amazing

This story is amazing and wonderfully written. That's the way sex should be between a man and wife. Can't wait to read the next chapter !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Keep the wife involved

It would be better if he explored his experiences with men along with his wife. Use her getting off on it to overcome his lack of attraction to guys. Especially if she keeps the mild femdom attitude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Well it's clear you have no understanding of the male point of view

This was not good. Nothing original or clever. Nothing sexy or erotic. Just not worth the time spent to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good story

Sexy set up but toys alone don't do it for me. I'd love to learn more about Chris' sexual journey as he tries giving head, and getting fucked by one or (and eventually) many men. I'm curious about the wife's lesbian journey and what their evolving interests mean for them individually and as a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You made mention of Chris being pegged in the first story and the wife found some t-girl stories listed on his favorites on his computer that is the way that you should go to introduce Krista sucking cock and being f***** in the ass

reddbunnzreddbunnzabout 8 years ago
GREAT SERIES!

Can't wait for the bisexual sequels.

akeyesxakeyesxabout 8 years ago
OMFG! Another HOT story

You've got this whole series down pat. It's awesome, just as I wish I could live it.

The ideas, the ventures, the questions, the answers, the hesitations, the desires...all and more.

If there were more than five starts available you'd get them all!

jwoodiejwoodiealmost 8 years ago

How about a threesome with Bethany pegging Chris while Dani sucks him and/or gets her face painted, or while he fucks Dani's ass? Maybe Bethany can introduce Bethany to DP at the lesbian club, followed by Bethany and Chris DPing Dani at home. Or a foursome with Dani, Chris, Marina and Blake in all the available combinations - husbands in a 69 while both getting pegged, for example. Or sisters in a 69 while both getting fucked.

ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Good idea, jwoodie

And both, Dani and Chris, become Bethany´s pets being used by her and her oldest sister and her husband, who is a very experienced cocksucker and drives crazy Chris.

I think the Barney´s story, "I pegged your father" deserves its own story but ... don´t you think you have to continue too many stories? Let me remind you some of your stories that we expect: Cheerleader´s Mom, Shemale submission, Pet teacher and more. Please, continue them. i pray for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Love your writing

I think that Chris should suck cock in front of Dani first. Maybe have Markus over for a party or something. Just please keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why is Dani such a bitchy dominant? Where's the love?

I thought couples were supposed to love each other but Dani seems like a self centered sadistic bitch. She gets off on publicly humiliating Chris, and pushing him into doing her fantasies. In the precious few times that Chris is allowed to fuck ker assx he doesn't treat her like that!! I'd say he should just leave the bitch, she won't be happy until she's turned him into a cocksucking sissy faggot... Just trying to keep it real....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

should keep Dani loving.. too many bitch or asshole female Dominant stories on here. The BDSM & Swinging lifestyle are about love, trust & respect between the couple, those other stories lack that and show the lifestyles in a negative light. So once again I ask like others that you keep dani loving towards chris even while she's in Dominant mode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Doubts

I would put some doubts in the relationship. Perhaps Bethany is too loose lipped and Chris blames Dani. How do they rekindle trust and Regina there caring relationship?

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
Still wating

Please, silkstokingslover, continue, don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

Love this I can't wait for the next one to come out

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
INCREDIBLE!

Silkstockingslover's husband is an incredibly lucky man! Hot, talented, kinky.... what's not to love? Please write more of your excellent offerings for us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the story

Please please continue. Incredible story writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
When can we see the next chapter?

still anxious

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awsome

Love being pegged by my wife . My wife loves to peg my ass .and the toys are getting bigger and bigger . My wife also found my ass toys . Now she demands me to wear butt plugs so I'm always lose for her when she wants to plow me. But I only suck her cock (dildo) do not have the urge to suck another mans cock . But I think she does have the urge to lick some young fresh pussy. We shall see what happens in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finish this story line

I think you should keep this story line going. I want them to share him sucking cock while she pegs him.

I like the idea that they are sharing this as husband and wife.

Keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please continue

More chapters but minimize the humiliation. Ok to be a sub but don't need have that be equated with being a wimp or sissy.

charliebillcharliebillover 6 years ago
Makes you think!

Loved the story, especially how open they are in their sexual preferences and what they may or may not do in the future!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loving this

Loving this series from Dani’s perspective it’s so hot watching Her growth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
how i pegged your father

i don't know if it should be its own story but i really think that you should write it as a script and pitch it to porn production companies lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love

The best part is that the wife accepting the change and being willing to embrace her husband and play with him without any name calling or belittling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Rapidly going downhill by introducing gay sex. Why is it that almost every author thinks that men who cross-dress or who are pegged immediately turn into cock sucking monsters. Nauseating.

She is just gathering more information to blackmail him. If she doesn’t, then her sister Bethany certainly will.

Sooner or later, someone will write a heterosexual story about pegging, without all the gay innuendo or wives who want to see their husbands sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well wrote

Your stories popped my erotica literature cherry although I am a man who just turned 30.i have thoroughly enjoyed this series so far and it is very well written. I can't say I'm full blown turned on by it ,however it is captivating and I am very intrigued. Thank you for sharing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was not as good as the first. There is no need to introduce gay activities or the more than the sexual banter. The first was about a couple coming together and enhancing their love life and truly starting to understand each other, I was on the edge of my seat and wished my wife would explore with me like your first story, this story was typical... going down the path of turning him into a cock sucker possible cuckolding and her into a possible lesbian with what? A soon to be open marriage? Why can't people just write about a couple enjoying each other and trying new things without turning someone gay.

qarlcueqarlcuealmost 2 years ago

Love the story and characters. And I appreciate everyone’s comments too. It’s uncomfortable for me to read negative comments from anonymous people, but that’s part of the value for me in a free site like Literotica. At least they took the time to write, so why not. But anyway, thanks and kudos to silkstockingslover for sharing stories like this with us!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

297. I felt that the story should not end here. I wanted to see the sisters’ adventures and experiences at the club even though I understand that this series is most about Chris’ turning into a more sexual being and that the next step is to suck a cock, not at all enticing to me.

Lynx_247Lynx_24711 months ago

Oh wow this is a great sequel to the previous two stories.

Can't wait t read what happens next when they go to the club on Saturday

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50754 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES