All Comments on 'Confessions of a Re-Formed Pervert Pt. 02'

by DianeRedfern

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
dacoach44dacoach44about 8 years ago
So imaginative!

Hilarious, and she ended up happily ever after!

ElenaSElenaSabout 8 years ago
What a roller coaster ride!

As the prior reviewer pointed out, you display quite a vivid imagination and sense of humor. Combined with the other story, you also took me through more than thirty years of an extraordinary life (or two lives!) at a rapid fire pace. I had to pause after every other paragraph to absorb it all. You write so vividly that I thought this might be two subtly changed real-life tales with the homage to the movie Gone Girl in the middle to make the transition work. Thinking it through, it's obvious that this was pure fiction after all because God never made a lawyer as kind and helpful as the Hal character.

I want to point out two things. You may want to slow your future stories down just a bit. The one thing you definitely should do is to be more careful and consistent in your paragraph spacing. Two or three of the paragraphs separated in mid-sentence which forced me to go back and re-read.

Anyway, keep writing. This is terrific and if you decide to write a sequel, I would not complain. Great first effort on this site.

griffin57griffin57over 7 years ago
Interesting turn of events

After pm you for my comment on Trisha, I read your 2 chapters. I hope that you used literary license on the story. Because of the bad circumstances, I would like to think that someone would not have to put up with as much pain as your character had to endure. The story was written well. I just hope that 'Diane' will live happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nicely written; I hope it's fiction

Your story was well written, aside from a couple of formatting issues already mentioned. It sounds like the basis for a nice series, expanding on Elly's explorations and Di's transition. Keep up the good work and gift us with another tale soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please write more

Diane, your story in very compelling. It has been over a year. I hope you will write more, even if the stories are not necessarily about you, but just fiction in general.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 7 years ago
excellant story

You kept me fascinated and in the moment from the start right through the end.. Please continue writing and sharing your wonderful thoughts .. yes griffin57, I do hope it was fiction, but I am not sure, it is 50/50 in my thoughts.. it is completely believable as real .. yes, I do think that there is such suffering and injustice, and more common than is really believable but true in fact.. we have a long way to go so that such a story is only believable as fiction .. my story isn't this bad, but then again I have had almost none of their pleasures and rewards in life and very little time feeling happy or fulfilled.. outside of work, which was a refuge to some degree, with drinks at lunch ..

MrHenryMrHenryalmost 7 years ago
Incredible!

Wow! Like Griffin57 and BrendaNW, I too, hope this is fiction. It is a very moving story. There was either a lot of research involved or some very real first hand experience with the legalities. Either way, it is a very well written story.

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years ago
Very Creative

I enjoyed this story a lot. It has to be up there as one of the the most unique storylines I've ever read. In two chapters you covered a lot of ground and in the end gave us a happy-ever-after smile. As others have said, I hope you have more stories waiting to come to life for us :)

NellymcboatfaceNellymcboatfaceover 3 years ago

Really good, I really enjoyed it, not too dark to put me off reading it further, although you forewarning helped.

Thanks, I do like a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love my hormones

LunaDoggyLunaDoggyabout 1 month ago

Loved this story! But it's not my wife, is it? Yes, you guessed, HER name is Diane!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous