All Comments on 'Running with Wolves Ch. 04'

by BlueWolfDancer4454

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Smashing

Had a feeling that more then Dominic would end up having mates, considering the brother's interest. Though don't think there will be an easy time splitting them up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it

Love the direction. I can't wait until Dominic can dominate Misty. She needs it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I can hardly wait

This story just keeps getting better and better. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 8 years ago
Lovely

When your expectations are realized beautifully. It maybe cliché, but there's nothing wrong with that, its wonderful. Its been shown that Dominic is very much Alpha material, so its not surprising in the least that his 'pack' has other wolves in waiting.

Story is unfolding quite nicely BWD. Take the time that's needed to keep it flowing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Loving this story so much! Can't wait to read the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

By far one of the best stories I've read. This is one that you could continue for years, the story is just starting to unfold. Please keep up the awesome work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
i really liked this story...

But now I am having doubts.

Bear with me while I explain before someone over reacts and slams my personal opinion!

What drew me to this story was the fact that it seemed so different from the trite and cliches werewolf mate stories that have become a dime a dozen on literotica. The characters were interesting, the conflict seemed real and multidimensional (people dealing with their own fucked up lives just trying to survive, the dichotomy between rich and poor, the fact that neither "mate" cared about the arrangement for their own reasons) it was good, it was unique.

But now it just seems cliches. All of a sudden every single person in that group is someone else's mate. It's a perfect fit. Yeah, sure, there will be some interpersonal drama to work out (Sam, flint being gay etc etc) but we all can now see the cliched, puzzle fighting perfect ending that makes it fall in line with the rest of the werewolf mate stories out there.

Frankly, I hope I'm wrong. I hope Samanthas past prevents her from ever wanting to be those guys mates (because THAT would be different and interesting, refreshingly real) I hope they don't all roll over and become perfect editions to the pack like some preordained plan with no free will. I hope this turns out to be an awesomely different story from all the rest on lit, like it started out as.

But I've read enough werewolf stories on lit that, in 20 chapters, that I fear the future has all been preordained with this one chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great story

I love the way you have set up such an intricate plot line. I look forward to seeing how each person's story unfolds and how a band of misfits living on the edge of society finds a home and family with the pack. I completely disagree with the individual who says your story is becoming cliche and I strongly urge you to write the story the way you see fit. It is your story to tell and if they don't want to read a cliche story they need to go write one of their own that isn't "cliche".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Too freakin' good!

I can't take it! put me out of my misery by posting another chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
MORE

You can't write fast enough, this is amazing!!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 8 years ago
OMG!

"You get a human and you get a human! Everyone gets a human"!!! LMFAO I love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
awesome

You have quickly become one of my favorite writers. Please keep up the good work and post soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
loving this one

all positive things to say with this story so far, i am hooked in!

please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Hehehe - how's Euphoriaslam's comment!

Started reading this morning and keep dodging stuff to come read more. Teehehe...everybody gets a human.

Shot for crazy story!

Evebroughtanaxthistime

payenbrantpayenbrantover 7 years ago
Good golly miss Molly!

Well, that was surprising and yet I shoukd have seen it coming. Fate likes to take proud people and say, "Yes, this nice little world you made for yourself is really just an ant farm to me. Now, I am putting several unknown factors in this little safe space you have made. Then I am closing up your home and SHAKE it REALLY HARD!"

Then she steps back and waits to see what will happen. It's never dull, Life I mean.

On to the next.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So good

Please continue the series. I’ve read it a few times it’s so good. Not sure why you stopped but could you please continue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous